Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (35265 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by mekadinho(f): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
See ppl dying lik fowls, d worst is dat at d end of d day, nothing ll happen, those murderers ll escape to attack anoda day. What a country.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
advocates:
I'm from Enugu state but not a typical Igbo to be precise, but feel pity for Igbo folks who come online to insult and wish everything imaginable evil on Nigeria. It's a great disservice you are doing yourselves, because those who lived and prosper in a particular country and yet dig history falsely and ignorantly to malign the same state will subsequently be relegated. This is already evident from political sidelining of Easterners. Continue in your foolish charade against the Nigerian state and see who gets tired and fade out. Nigerian project, dream and destiny is bigger than your filthy imagination.
Only a matter of time before smaller ethnic groups overtake you in all human endeavour, while you sit throwing tantrum and gloating over a facade of false illusion of a biafran state. God bless Nigeria.

Do you know when God blessings came upon the whites.? When they treated the other races with respect

Do you know when Europe regained her status.? When the Germans were treated with respect.

Nigeria is not under God's blessing because of the way they treat the oppress.

Fairness and Justice are windows to God's blessings

God bless Biafra cool
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by sasquareT(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Paretomaster:

Bro, which area for Kogi dis one dey happen, ? I know armed robbers or something operated sometimes ago, in Obajana, and a policeman was killed in d process, which warrant d arrest of anything movable within than period.

so we tin police mean by boko Haram village? never heard of dat before, police can lie, they' just arrest ppl indiscriminately, and tag them BH.
Actually there is a place called Boko Haram village in Obajana here......the day I pass through there I was scared to my wit not because of the name but because of what I saw....if you see how they displayed Weed and other kind of hard drug on a mat outside, you will wonder if NDLEA is still functioning, and those guyz in the area look so wretched.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by belente(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Neyova:
YES!!! First to Commentus! Introvert and Ladyf.... I salute una."',;
i salute you too
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Paretomaster(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
sasquareT:

Actually there is a place called Boko Haram village in Obajana here......the day I pass through there I was scared to my wit not because of the name but because of what I saw....if you see how they displayed Weed and other kind of hard drug on a mat outside, you will wonder if NDLEA is still functioning, and those guyz in the area look so wretched.

yea, that's a usual sight, but to say BH village make one think it's another branch of sambisa.

nairalanders, una boku everywhere o. I dey KJ.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by sasquareT(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Paretomaster:

yea, that's a usual sight, but to say BH village make one think it's another branch of sambisa.

nairalanders, una boku everywhere o. I dey KJ.

Naso Nairalander is almost in every corner in 9ja nw.......make owo oga Seun just keep pilling
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
neocortex:

And some people are still denying the report of gunfire.
well that's their business, i just thank God the gunmen never thought of coming over to the estate
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by k2kay(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
zomoears:

For real? Which direction did the shots come from? DSS road, near CBN/zone 8?

This news plus election tension,coupled with Okene security issues makes Kogi state unattractive!
the shots were coming from DSS facility close to CBN/zone 8 HQ, well it doesn't really make kogi unattractive if nipped in the bud. people must learn never to protect criminal elements staying in their midst. as for okene, i have nothing to say for now, i work there so i'll hold my peace for now.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by jonnieoneng: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
I WISH TO STATE CATEGORICALLY THE THE VARIOUS SECURITY AGENCIES IN OUR COUNTRY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR RESPONSIBILITY .I WILL THUS PROCEED TO COLLECT CO-OPERATIVE LOAN AND BUY A SUB MACHINE GUN AND GOD BLESS ANY ONE THAT DARES TO TRESPASS IN MY LAND
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by T051N(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:

You have a way of belittling things and marking yourself as foolish in the process.
lmao. Nice
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Googleus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
we could not sleep yesternite...the gun shots was heavy,..9pm till down..

The funny aspect of the attack was dat the DSS office location is taught to be a safe avenue cos it is adjacent by ZONE8 police headquarters,and flanked by a High court, CBN,custom head office,the house of assembly and 10 minutes drive to the Nigeria army barrack....

guyz, the way dat place was successfully attack is still a surprise to us ooo...

Both d state government and PHCN contributed in one way to d other..

1. The double lane passing tru those facilities has no street light (state capital o), so imagine how dat mountain part will be at night.

2. the surrounding residential and vicinity is without power supply because PHCN operates 24 hrs power on or off power supply, so dnt be surprise this BH guys came into lokoja to operate during the 24 hrs off shift....

This country is fuckt up big time...

if see hw police and DSS find their square root, those guys successfully went tru the 2 DDS gates imagine

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by T051N(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
naijaking1:

In a country where Hausa Fulani people masterminded genocide of millions of Igbos, on the weak excuse that Igbo boys executed a coup, why can't you join us in asking Buhari and his Fulani brothers, kit and kin to stop killing and tormenting peaceful law abbdiding Nigerians
. I don't think you had been concieved then, you just base your facts on tales by moonlight stories , live your life, let the past be
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

In other words there is a part of Nigeria that does not belong to other Nigerians? Yet other Nigerians can use the resources from that region to develop?
What is this person saying? You mean that Yoruba`s and Hausa `s living in Anambra and Enugu are free to call Onitsha or Enugu a no man`s land? They can install themselves as a political kingmaker? And the Igbo`s will not resist such?

Please name any place in Igbo land where what Igbo`s did in Lagos during the 2015 Elections can happen without resistant?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Jaideyone(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
400billionman:

Sharrap. Your president is not intelligent.

He has jettisioned business partnerships with China in exchange for selfies in United states. See the economy crumbling. Can USA build your railways, mine your coal or columbite ?

Even Dangote uses Chinese companies to construct his cement factories. Everyone knows where the business is. But the illiterate prefers selfies.
phool you failed to answer my question. should he have abandoned the UN assembly? btw how many of his selfies have you seen online? you don't even know the meaning of the word. ewu
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Jaideyone(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Leopardd:

Mkpata gi aka, I swear, e resetie m ya bones, bastard.
goat
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Leopardd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jaideyone:
goat

Lol, baby monkey.
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by naijaking1: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
T051N:
. I don't think you had been concieved then, you just base your facts on tales by moonlight stories , live your life, let the past be

It would make you very happy to forget, deny, or modify the past so that you can repeat it in the future?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by jelal007(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2015
UmuEri:
my friend you better call the king of the North, I mean your Instagram President to call his boys to Oder, otherwise it will soon get to you tongue tongue tongue
Buffoon....grow up. U still haven't answered me,what specie of animal is ur father?
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by Jaideyone(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Leopardd:

Lol, baby monkey.
you still don't get it? will any right thinking person call a sitting president an idi0t for attending UN assembly? the same assembly where money has been raised for boko haram victims? you and those defending you are b@stards. bitter goat

that man will be your president till 2023
Re: Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! by T051N(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaking1:

It would make you very happy to forget, deny, or modify the past so that you can repeat it in the future?
but it'll do you a great favour for you too look into the future and not let this mistake repeat itself. Those back then had more belief and were stronger minded than this generation ,yet they lost and had to suffer for it for how long?,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.