Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) (9079 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. It seems you're either lost in semantics or being pedantic.

What I wrote is self-explanatory...just a few isolated cases doesn't mean "repeatedly"...and I've got four sisters.

Good to know. My sisters didn't need this kind of protection ever. This is why I was wondering.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Which? Tattoos? Or Ideas?

Tattoo ideas...what to draw next.

Planning to get cobweb around my elbow region but I'm looking for a few things to draw on my sleeve.

Wanna get half-sleeve next.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Tattoo ideas...what to draw next.

Planning to get cobweb around my elbow region but I'm looking for a few things to draw on my sleeve.

Wanna get half-sleeve next.

Sure. Okay 1 sec...

I like the rose one best, followed by the second pic. Perhaps you might prefer the lion tattoo? Very male, if you know what I mean...

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

Good to know. My sisters didn't need this kind of protection ever. This is why I was wondering.

Well, we're just different, and I care about my sisters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Sure. Okay 1 sec...

I like the rose one best, followed by the second pic. Perhaps you might prefer the lion tattoo? Very male, if you know what I mean...

Rose? - lmao...that looks gay. grin

Lion looks decent tho. I think I'll pass on both and just get my mum's pic and write a few things there.

Have you got tatts?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Rose? - lmao...that looks gay. grin

Lion looks decent tho. I think I'll pass on both and just get my mum's pic and write a few things there.

Have you got tatts?

None at all. Never been that "courageous".

That rose tattoo doesn't look gay! c'mon. smiley Okay, looks like you prefer the hardcore stuff. What about these ones?

Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

None at all. Never been that "courageous".

That rose tattoo doesn't look gay! c'mon. smiley Okay, looks like you prefer the hardcore stuff. What about these ones?

Lol. It's painful but you can always use numb cream if you can't take the pain.

Lmao @ hardcore stuff - I don't draw hardcore stuffs on my body cos it's permanent. I only draw things I can draw inspiration from or that tell a story. Thanks, anyway.

I'll post the pics when I get new ones in probably Nov. - that's the earliest appointment.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. It's painful but you can always use numb cream if you can't take the pain.

Lmao @ hardcore stuff - I don't draw hardcore stuffs on my body cos it's permanent. I only draw things I can draw inspiration from or that tell a story. Thanks, anyway.

I'll post the pics when I get new ones in probably Nov. - that's the earliest appointment.

I meant hardcore as in "complicated". Intricately designed. I agree it must be painful though. But I think they only look good when the skin is young, firm, and supple.

Would you take them out when you're decades older?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I meant hardcore as in "complicated". Intricately designed. I agree it must be painful though. But I think they only look good when the skin is young, firm, and supple.

Would you take them out when you're decades older?

Oh, okay. I just don't wanna get anything I'll regret. Utterly painful, but pain is part of life - no pain, no gain. grin

All the ones I currently have mean a lot to me and they remind me of who I'm and my journey thus far in life.

I'm forever young and the skin can always look young and supply depending on how you look after it. And black don't crack.

Nah, not taking them out...my nan has the ancient African tattoos on her body and they still look nice on her. grin
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Oh, okay. I just don't wanna get anything I'll regret. Utterly painful, but pain is part of life - no pain, no gain. grin
All the ones I currently have mean a lot to me and they remind me of who I'm and my journey thus far in life.
I'm forever young and the skin can always look young and supply depending on how you look after it. And black don't crack.
Nah, not taking them out...my nan has the ancient African tattoos on her body and they still look nice on her. grin

Cool.

Watched a program on telly a few months ago. Part of the gist was that acquiring tattoos can become addictive. Do you think it can be?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Shymm3x: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Cool.

Watched a program on telly a few months ago. Part of the gist was that acquiring tattoos can become addictive. Do you think it can be?

Yes, it can be despite the pain. Once ya brain can get used to the pain - it's like having full English breakfast with fresh bacon, sausage, and nice toast laced with the best cheddar cheese available - with a cup of thick tea to wash it down looool.

Check out this naij guy I go to the gym with (he is an underground rapper) what do you think about his tatts?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by EfemenaXY: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Yes, it can be despite the pain. Once ya brain can get used to the pain - it's like having full English breakfast with fresh bacon, sausage, and nice toast laced with the best cheddar cheese available - with a cup of thick tea to wash it down looool.

Check out this naij guy I go to the gym with (he is an underground rapper) what do you think about his tatts?

Lol @ full English Breakfast!

Yeah, saw the pic and I think he's a tattoo fanatic. undecided It's too much. I couldn't decide on whether to read him or just look at him, if you get my meaning. smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Sister's Abusive Boyfriend & Makes Him Apologise (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can't watch this video sha

But that's a correct brother
True son of his father grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman / Indecency Among Today's Youth : Who Is To Be Blamed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.