Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. (802 Views)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by LaJose78(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
[b]Some Corpers around my area passed out like two weeks back
so I was at one of my
Favourite Pool side, chilling out that day. I started conversing with one of the
Corpers. The first thing she asked me was, "where do you
work?" see Jamb question.
Firstly, I wasn't even thinking of wooing this bae cos she got a
bracelet on her left leg and that's a huge turn-off for me. I told her I was an applicant, still job-hunting. Next thing this girl started advising me to focus on my job-hunting and stop toasting girls. That she's not in for jobless guys like me for now. I just taya.
Okay I told her to give me her number to at least get more counselling, "for where?" The girl messed me up 'jakajaka'
This morning, I saw her in front of our company gate, a popular Oil and Gas firm. She was holding a CV and she was so wowed. She was like "what are you doing here? " I work here" "Jesus, for how long now?", "Seven years. "But...."
I didn't allow her continue the questions as a driver came in front of me and I entered the Toyota Hilux. She ran up to me and I think I heard: "Please give me your number" while i drove away.[/b]
Written By Ashmanpolo.
Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by zyzxx(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
That dream will come thru bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by HighIQ(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
so you want our daughters to start marrying a poor , wretched, lazy, unemployed fellow
Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by FruityLass: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Wow interesting smiley
Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story op

With good morals too

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by LaJose78(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2015
HighIQ:
so you want our daughters to start marrying a poor , wretched, lazy, unemployed fellow
Even if she's nt interested, dia r polite ways to say 'NO'.
Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by Cadamlk: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2015
That will teach her a lesson.I even like the op conduct as he decided to stay undercover.
Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by midehi2(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
thats why i decide to work hard, whether he's rich or not,its bullshit, all i do is follow true love cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by kossyablaze(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
How many times I gon read this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Selecting Men Based On Where They Work: READ THIS. by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
U 4 carry her use nd dump

(1) (Reply)

13 Things That Make Men Irrationally Hot / Shocking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want $*X / Breaking: Drake Is Getting Married!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.