Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

MUST READ! Shocking Reasons You Must Never Have S*x Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ! Shocking Reasons You Must Never Have S*x Before Marriage (472 Views)

10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / Must Read: Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Belle. / SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ! Shocking Reasons You Must Never Have S*x Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I know many of you probably don’t want to hear about what you shouldn’t do early on in your relationship and I know i will get a lot of nasty mails because of this post. But I don’t write on relationship issues to be popular. I write it to help people have blissful relationships.

If you want to have a blissful relationship, don’t ruin the chances by introducing sex into your relationship until you are ready for it.
I’m constantly baffled when people can’t figure out why they keep having failed
relationships when they mess them up with physical intimacy. It’s common for couples to kiss on their first date, begin romancing soon afterwards and start a sexual relationship within a few weeks or months
of knowing each other.

I’m not going to tell you how long you should wait to begin kissing, hugging and making non-sexual contact, but I’m going to boldly state that our bodies and minds are not designed for sexual relationships until marriage.
The average Nigerian has at least 4 sexual partners before they are married. They either think each partner is “the one” or they think sex is so wonderful they don’t want to miss out on the opportunity.

Sex is indeed wonderful and very special and saving it for the wedding night is treating it as something special..!! Sharing it with practically everyone you date makes it rather ordinary.

Here are just a few of the emotional problems premarital sex can cause: http://www.onyitexblog.com/2014/10/my-thoughts-on-sex-before-marriage.html
Re: MUST READ! Shocking Reasons You Must Never Have S*x Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Psychos On Nairaland??? / (Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. / Pledging Fidelity???? ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.