Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You (1139 Views)

My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added) / See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by falconey(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
I don't get it
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by agarawu23(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
After she scatter the whole house, na she go later arrange am if her madness come down grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
The guy must have cheated on her and she found out.
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by LadyJul(f): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
There was a time I smashed my phone wen I realized he cheated with me....jeez I never knew I could even get angry to dat extent.,,,now I even laugh over wat I did sef....heartbreak tho
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
LadyJul:
There was a time I smashed my phone wen I realized he cheated with me....jeez I never knew I could even get angry to dat extent.,,,now I even laugh over wat I did sef....heartbreak tho
In my own case, decades ago, the pissed girlfriend warned that I would hear her voice at midnight. Then that night, she threw a big live mouse into my room and ran away. grin
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hate to get angry cos i fit kill person! grin
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Orikinla(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hate to get angry cos i fit kill person! grin
Anger does more harm than good.
When one man is angry with his woman, he punishes her by forking her instead of making love to her and she knows it, because he goes harder on her. grin
But I love a Drama Queen, as long as she is breaking plates and not electronics.
I can tell that that angry babe is a terrific lover too.
A lioness or tigress in bed.
Re: When Your Love Crazy Girlfriend Is Angry With You by Adasun(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Anger can makes us do da unthinkable

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For These Phobias, They Can Mar Ur Relationship / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / Why Do We Always Make Mistake Of MouthAction Before Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.