Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (28850 Views)

[opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by pikapizy(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2015
the OP is right ! I'm one of those that can't use one phone for a year it sucks ,either I get tired of it after a few months ,our rough handling it would break the screen! oh I hate cracked screens ...just since January this year I've used two samsung galaxy phones ,one lumia 530 ( windows is boring ) and now I'm using infinix note note ...in just 3 months of using this hot note I'm already bored and wishing its a Samsung ...the worst thing is that the phone does all I want ..I'm now looking for cash to buy a new Samsung or HTC phone to support or as a replacement. my friends call me tech/phone freak I deny it but deep down I know its true...4phones ! and the year has not even ended yet

ҽŋɖ tɩmҽ pɧɷŋҽى !!!
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
pikapizy:
the OP is right ! I'm one of those that can't use one phone for a year it sucks ,either I get tired of it after a few months ,our rough handling it would break the screen! oh I hate cracked screens ...just since January this year I've used two samsung galaxy phones ,one lumia 530 ( windows is boring ) and now I'm using infinix note note ...in just 3 months of using this hot note I'm already bored and wishing its a Samsung ...the worst thing is that the phone does all I want ..I'm now looking for cash to buy a new Samsung or HTC phone to support or as a replacement. my friends call me tech/phone freak I deny it but deep down I know its true...4phones ! and the year has not even ended yet

ҽŋɖ tɩmҽ pɧɷŋҽى !!!
grin grin grin
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by shuggah(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2016
buzquet:
poor man advice
am 100% sure u r poor,, why do the poor always reject spending and financial advice?
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by selfdefence: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
buzquet:
poor man advice

Why you come dey take the thing personal?
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by techsparkhub: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Rick9(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. / Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone / Etisalat's N100 Data Plan For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.