Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ladies/guys What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys What Will U Do? (672 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
A scenario happens right infront of you, a lady slap/hit your husband/ bf infront of you, Ladies what will you do? And to the men, what will u do if a guy slaps/hit ur wife/babe infront of you? rocktation
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by munchfani: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
I WILL JUST OBSERVE
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by ronald4ever(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Any guy who slaps my woman in my present initiated a combat and it's only natural I return the gesture. It's a fight to finish.

Even without me being present calls for an equal but opposite reaction, needless to say when I'm around.
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin bros u dey vex o
ronald4ever:
Any guy who slaps my woman in my present initiated a combat and it's only natural I return the gesture. It's a fight to finish.
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by adonbilivit: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
A scenario happens right infront of you, a lady slap/hit your husband/ bf infront of you, Ladies what will you do? And to the men, what will u do if a guy slaps/hit ur wife/babe infront of you?
with the kind body guards wey dey always walk with me, fear no go let u touch my girl even if I dey 1million miles away
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by ronald4ever(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
grin bros u dey vex o

No be vex matter. It's courtesy. Anyone who does that is actually anticipating a retaliation from you. The lady might be the victim but her man is the target and it's normal that when someone dare, disrespect and undermine your person you address and treat their fcvk up, or the scenario plays out again next time.
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
with the kind body guards wey dey always walk with me, fear no go let u touch my girl even if I dey 1million miles away
lwkmd bros
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by hebenezher(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Slap my girl friend, It's something i can still overlook and atleast quest on what tend/imbibes the barbaric ish.. But, slap my wife? I believe there are enough spaces and equipments in the hospital
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
First, I will like to know the reason why he slapped her and if be sey my babe don get something serious with him before then I wont fight back but u brutally slap my babe because of nothing serious omo men will go physical and it will be mortal kombat grin plenty men go fall dat day
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
i wont do anything cause i no fit fight abeg.grin
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Spikkylee: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
If the guy gada muscle pass me I go cut-out...Buh if na lenge lenge person I mst chop hin fada...
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:
i wont do anything cause i no fit fight abeg.grin
what if she hits u too
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
ronald4ever:

Even without me being present calls for an equal but opposite reaction, needless to say when I'm around.
Goan sleep jareee.

What if the man is Great-Khali or Big-Show?

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
what if she hits u too
depends on how hard it is....if the thing pain me, i fit do my own back and pray someone holds her before she comes at me grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by ronald4ever(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Goan sleep jareee.

I wan die. grin

It might not be instantaneous but somehow, anyhow, I'd retaliate the beating, even if it means plotting with my friends or hiring a gang. No way would I let such embarrassment goes unrequited.

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:

depends on how hard it is....if the thing pain me, i fit do my own back and pray someone holds her before she comes at me grin
truely u no fit fight cheesy
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
I rather not say.. Quiet men r d most dangerous set of people on earth
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Miss babe is too attractive to be slapped
Even devil go overlook her insult
Re: Ladies/guys What Will U Do? by ilori1930(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Goan sleep jareee.

Mehn I need to read the response to this grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Live In A Good Relationship / Which Of This Would U Take. / 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.