Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. (5688 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by donMIG(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Met her in a dream n shez yet to visit me physically...GOSH I HAVE BEEN SINGLE FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS + NOW
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Meet not met op take note

I met my bf when i went to chill in mars
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Justbeingreal(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Met her in the bank, her name is money FoH with that gf ish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Fernandowski(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
2dice:
Bro continue giving every Girl that shows ur Greenlight ur fone grin
Thank ur God she isn't #awonOmoWobe ...ur fone should be with the 5th user right now grin
hahahahahahaha....bad nigga...she used the system close to mine that was why I gave her the phone and headphone....i be sharp criminal too cool
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Omotayor123(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:
met mine on nl

omotayor123 mustnt see dis
undecided
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Hazardd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Came to read funny lies starting from op..lol

1 Like

Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ginaz:

I can see from taking a look at your stomach that you can poo very well undecided

Kindly correct Your MET blunder to MEET instead of trying to take a whack swing angry
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by DharmyYinks: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2015
I actually met her on a rollercoaster...my first time...her first time too. She was sitting beside me.

We wer thrilled by d fun we forgot we didn't knw each oda...we later ended up exchanging numbers and Gbam! It happened...d rollercoaster is in Nigeria.

bliv at ur own risk
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2015
I was there with falconey and 2dice where we dey chop ewa-agonyi at Iya Risi' shop.. Well, she wasn't shy when I approached her as she was about to tear the bread to battle her beans.. I paid for her pure-water thereafter.. Since then, she can't do without me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by 2dice(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2015
profojah:
I was there with falconey and 2dice where we dey chop ewa-agonyi at Iya Risi' shop.. Well, she wasn't shy when I approached her as she was about to tear the bread to battle her beans.. I paid for her pure-water thereafter.. Since then, she can't do without me
Na Basira me i dey hi ..for free daily Bread and Beans grin
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
I will never forget the way I met my boo ooo, that day I was coming from lecture during my pre-degree days and I saw this cute boy on top bike, I was actually staring at him, and then he just stopped the bike and walked up to me ....... as in I was f**king nervous and fell down ( slipped twice) that very moment he started laughing and helped me to my feet
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by x6blade(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
pasqal09:

Oga the topic is abt boyfriend/girlfriend not friendzoned niggas
grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by inestimableChic(f): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Online..bbm 2b precise. La boo is sooo cuuuuuuute

1 Like

Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by tonjeola(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Many formed stories full here shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE WHATSAPP: +19518700026 THANK YOU
MFON
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
esosa993:
I will never forget the way I met my boo ooo, that day I was coming from lecture during my pre-degree days and I saw this cute boy on top bike, I was actually staring at him, and then he just stopped the bike and walked up to me ....... as in I was f**king nervous and fell down ( slipped twice) that very moment he started laughing and helped me to my feet
shy geh
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
One of your boyfriends?cos looking at DP,you look like a hoe,I'm sure you have up to 100 bf and still counting.
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by faith551(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ginaz:
let's recreate old memories, sometimes we take special moments for granted like how we met our love, what they were doing, how it happened. let's just be romantic for once, especially our Nigerian men grin grin. all they know after meeting you is "kpekus" grin grin

let me tell mine...

his cousin was a very good friend of mine, so, I saw him for the first day and was blown away. but he's the shy type and doesn't talk much. so one day, he just came and sat next to me when i visited, to my surprise, he's a chronic talkative. we clicked from there ,lol, the rest is history grin grin

please share yours, let's make here lovey with love. cheesy

How did he blow you away op, I want to blow you away too.
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Richardonald(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
I met mine in sambisa forest..
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by itstpia8: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ginaz:
let's recreate old memories, sometimes we take special moments for granted like how we met our love, what they were doing, how it happened. let's just be romantic for once, especially our Nigerian men grin grin. all they know after meeting you is "kpekus" grin grin

let me tell mine...

his cousin was a very good friend of mine, so, I saw him for the first day and was blown away. but he's the shy type and doesn't talk much. so one day, he just came and sat next to me when i visited, to my surprise, he's a chronic talkative. we clicked from there ,lol, the rest is history grin grin

please share yours, let's make here lovey with love. cheesy

thank you for sharing.
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by luvguy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
you dont wana know where i met him lipsrsealed
let me guess...mmmm... toilet
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by jackpot(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
I met mine in a Sub marine going to Russia..

We were both pressed, arrived the toilet same time, I wanted to allow her poo 1st, but she asked mi to join that we could Do it 2geda..

And we clicked..
lol
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by fartkay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Met her in bayelsa nysc camp ground batch b 2014. We clicked 11 month after. Pop in 2015. we re still togeda till death do us part
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by jayzon: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
I met mine in a Sub marine going to Russia..

We were both pressed, arrived the toilet same time, I wanted to allow her poo 1st, but she asked mi to join that we could Do it 2geda..

And we clicked..
dude u get serious problem
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by mysteriouspee: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Op: dis ya title ehhhhn, e get as e be ooo! Abeg correct.
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by menix(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
jayzon:
dude u get serious problem

I prefer it than being a Gay..
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
luvguy:
let me guess...mmmm... toilet
lame undecided
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by aygafsam11(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
I met my lady at ABU social Center whr am selling MTN scratch card
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by luvguy(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
lame undecided
u?
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
esosa993:

You are my type girl.
Re: How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. by BasilJr: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Gionee m3mini(WHITE) for sale. Just 1week old with all accessories intact including receipt and warranty card. It goes for 17k. Location Aba. Call with08155101981 and what's app with08068236644

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.