Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58870 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
IamNat:

1.I wouldn't have said it was GEJ's fault if he were to be the one,it is obvious that their is nothing PMB can do to change what happened.It was a late information.
2.They have a time table and the report stated that PMB do not have it on his time table,he was later informed and the info even came late.
3.If it was PMB's business and he wasn't informed by his manager to attend a meeting or he was informed late,what would he have done to change that,max he can do is to fire the manager.
4.The election is gone,let the country move on,4 years will soon be here,2011 was still like yesterday now,lets stop making decision on the fact that my "prefer candidate" lost,although when something isn't right,we can point it out,but on this,PMB isn't to be blamed because he did his best.
this is the second time lets hope and pray they don't make a costly mistake with all these lapses we are seeing. Believe me in many countries,some ppl will lose their jobs for this but Nigerians are very patient and like giving their leaders the benefit of the doubt as I can see in your comment. Well done bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is very very unfortunate, where are those e-warrior that would quick to tell us that PmB travel with the slimiest ever delegates? in life, is always Not how far but how well. Nigeria is too big for all this mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Toktee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
tetralogyfallot:
wailing wailers @ it again. una no dey tire?
Don't mind them,who is pope by the way?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Ayima: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing will ever make me dislike GMB, i love u so much my president.May God never give us a government like that of Jonathan.Quote me and thunder fire u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by IamNat: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
onatisi:
this is the second time lets hope and pray they don't make a costly mistake with all these lapses we are seeing. Believe me in many countries,some ppl will lose their jobs for this but Nigerians are very patient and like giving their leaders the benefit of the doubt as I can see in your comment. Well done bro

This isn't an issue of giving the benefit of doubt as you said,its saying what the reality is and if anybody should be fired,its those that gave PMB the late information,just that in Nigeria,we politicize decisions by the government.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by yungpowers(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thank God he didn't meet that Antichrist .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ExInferis(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
STARGREEN:
based on the details of this news PMB didn't commit much of the mistake but his staff. yet as the head... he must head the blame
So you people now know that the mistake of the staff is not to be blame on the employer? Nigerian are watching. one thing is clear, propaganda can take you to the top, but only reality will keep you there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by abimic(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!
Now I see reason why buhari should appoint only those he trust. I'm fully in support and those past administration officials still at the UN should be fired in totality for thinking PMB was GEJ that takes issues with lackadaisical attitude. No time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wetin buhari do u
joshuaidibia:
I believe he intentionally missed it. The Dullard holds a grudge against Christianity.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by olalat(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its seems u lack comprehension ability or you are intentionally mischievious. U are just disgusting wt ur senseless comment.
DlawTECHY:
That's what happens when you don't keep to time.
punctuality is the soul in everything you do.
Not so happy when i hear Buhari is the one doing this . He has been preaching change since and i probably thought as a leader he will take the bull by the horn.. Just watching from afar...

PMB My President
GEJ My Role Model
Nigeria my Country

Proudly Naija
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by equity2003: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!
Buhari is our president you may be a Northern but the truth still remain that no lslamic. President want to be subjected under the rulership of any pope since the time of Otman danfodo. Don't defend any body. Weathier you like it or not Pope rule the world
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by 989900: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
If only people knew the filth in the Vatican . . .
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by MrMcJay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

you have exposed your self as to the kinda female you are ? Poor language and manners.Pity the man that will end up marrying you and if unfortunately you are married, then you must be one heluva frustrated person.......

No one is responsible for your frustration and failures in life,........please face them and stop transfer of aggression or blaming others for your curses on your life which obviously you brought upon your self

i doubt if your own family value your existence

Good night! wink

* MODIFIED

WENT THROUGH YOUR PAST POSTS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION,SERIOUSLY AND NAIRALAND, ASIDE, BABE YOU HAVE MENTAL INSTABILITY .HOW CAN A WOMAN BE SOOOOOO INSULTIVE IN ALMOST ALL HER POSTS YOU REALLY ARE FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY.YOU NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS .....PLEASE VISIT YOUR PASTOR AND THINK DEEP.DID A GUY DUMP YOU OR WHAT?

DONT BOTHER RESPONDING AS I HAVE DIGNIFIED YOUR EXISTENCE ENOUGH,JUST PLEASE SEE YOUR PASTOR

Ma'am, please take it easy.

Most of these posters are 15 year-old kids who are still spoon fed and clothed by their parents. No sense, no home training, no morals.

That's why I rarely comment on the Politics section these days.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Gelep21: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is not funny oooo. Mr change why changing from the back?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Reference(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what is so special about d pope, what are they going to discuss sef, just to shake hand with him, nonsense, instead to beg PMB for a meaningful discussion that wil benefits both d Muslim and d Christian on how to live together peacefully

Hmmm. Like the more important, pressing meeting with the almighty Obasanjo which he promptly attended....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Baba crayfish
Firefire:

I think not.

The old man dey use crayfish sense for us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Benwems(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers, I just burnt the Goat head ooo...Come and use it to drink Garri ooo! Dinner is ready oooo...[/size]
Mumu of the century.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by godoluwa(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
tetralogyfallot:
wailing wailers @ it again. una no dey tire?
c una sef? ur sai barber still miss road. some days ago, he said dat he missed d road inside aso villa & nw he still missed road outside d con3. chai! `sai baba miss road'
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrMcJay:

Ma'am, please take it easy.

Most of these posters are 15 year-old kids who are still spoon fed and clothed by their parents. No sense, no home training, no morals.

That's why I rarely comment on the Politics section these days.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue GO AWAY,YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL HARSH grin grin grin
SAINT MCJAY
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

MY POINT EXACTLY. NO HE WONT BECAUSE WE RESPECT CUSTODIAN OF THE HOLY MOSQUE MORE.WAS HE TO MEET AND THANK THE POPE FOR MAKING THE WORLD A BETER PLACE? IF I HEAR tongue
U and the pope quarrel before?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U and the pope quarrel before?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
ademega:
I can see wailers calling each other and jumping down to this thread to do what they know how to do best.

to the topic...
someone must be incompetent and he must be fired. no story. no form of embarrassment to our dear country again

Our country under PMB is an embarrassment..

Love you too and happy weekend grin grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Chimezie250(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
What did you expect, look at his entourage non of them went there for betterment of Nigeria,just for selfie, check out what the Kenyan President achieved

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by greaterlove(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
The same way he kept to time the day Saraki became senate president. grin
pharmagba:

PMB is known to always keep to time.
I'm sure those officials will be fired immediately he returns to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ndcide(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
What did buhari even travel for?

He just hop into the plane and come back jare.

And save the country from international embarrassment.

They will soon publish one exaggerated corruption story to keep their goons busy.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who d hell is d pope that Buhari d prsdnt of great nigeria cnt enter,is pope a prsndnt,he is only a bishop of Rome,sebi he go come nigeria,but instead of youths 2 protest d treatment of nigeria most of them are over joy with d turn of event.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Reference(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
adioolayi:

Thank you...so why the noise if a President didn't meet a Head of State as scheduled... Can't they meet other time? Besides... it was clearly stated Nigeria's mission failed in their responsibilities to detailed PMB fully...I think he shouldn't be blamed totally and this is being blown out of proportion.

I did not say it was a big deal but when you consider the calibre of other people he met then it should be viewed in proper perspective. The Pope's visit to the UN is perhaps a once in a lifetime experience. And to Catholics it may be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by shamecurls(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Benwems:

M̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by wazobiaN9(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
CR77:
The dullard PMB is always late

grin grin over sleep becos of old age grin grin

we know y'all... mogidi, firefire, chukwudi, seversomthing, urself above etc... Embittered, bile leaking clowns with no objective except to antagonise the present administration.

One of you even indicated he would adopt a goat as his governor if it has the pdp dna... lol

in summary, you will lose releveance completely if you dont present urself a viable argument or opposition.

I guess y'all desperately finding somthn to live for hence all your noise... still better than joining ISIS.. Chuckles

For your information, Nigeria will be great again. You can go hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.