Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... (1426 Views)

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by marvelck: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
WHEN you met your wife, she was a sex goddess, with a beautiful body to die for. Two years and a baby down the line, she has put on a considerable amount of weight, has a big tummy and rolls of fat. when this happens most men do not find their women attractive any longer.
They either start looking for another woman or stop any affection with them. Some even go to the extent of telling their women that they are no longer attractive or are a turn-off."most men did not know this could have grave psychological effects on women. There is nothing more damaging to a woman's ego as hearing that her body is too flawed to be sexually appealing, particularly if the words are coming out of her husband or partner's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
I trust my future wife will be slim after gvn birth
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Boy husband
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP ur the thread's heading and the post is misleading. "anyways abt wifes getting fat after childbirth, well its actually d fault of d woman bcaus with a good diet and exercise, she will recover her perfect body back. "on d part of men telling their partner abt their sudden weight gain, it does not make sense at all, i presonally can never say that to my wife, instead i can tell her romantically like baby let us hit the jim.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by jamex93(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
after one pikin
she turn
hippopotamus d man go vex na
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok......
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by dajan03: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Oyind17:
Boy husband
that's how most men think until they get married
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by sathel(m): 5:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Datz nature for you nah... undecided
Re: Why Most Men Don't Like Their Wives After Marrying Them... by Lleigh(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2016
But no one ever mentions or complains when the man gets fat and pot bellied.

Nothing sexy there at all

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post / When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? / Moderators Please And Please Ban Traplord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.