Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... (16624 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With Girls And Beards? / Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
ur siggy cry cry

Eeyaaa doh! Come lemme pet u grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by rosy4u(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. E tire me oo... undecided :- \..
grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2015
rosy4u:

Ok thankz...

Will post a full pic maybe next week ... cheesy

Fingers crossed till then. wink
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Eeyaaa doh! Come lemme pet u grin

your address. Pls undecided and a tfare grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
your address. Pls undecided and a tfare grin

Pm ur acct details while I forward you the address. grin grin grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
4 real grin I have 5 account numbers should I forward all? grin
kinglekan:

Pm ur acct details while I forward you the address. grin grin grin

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
4 real grin I have 5 account numbers should I forward all? grin

5 accounts? shocked shocked

Are you saving money for Nigeria? undecided
Abi u be IMF?

Infact pm me ur address lemme make the delivery in Cash. wink grin grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Nooooo noo
kinglekan:

5 accounts? shocked shocked

Are you saving money for Nigeria? undecided
Abi u be IMF?

Infact pm me ur address lemme make the delivery in Cash. wink grin grin

is not done that way undecided
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Fulaboy(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2015
KingTom:

Mad people. grin
shocked I wan join this cliq

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
Nooooo noo is not done that way undecided

Ok na, dey dere ooo undecided undecided

Dey speak Englisshh
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Ok na, dey dere ooo undecided undecided

Dey speak Englisshh

I respect guys a lot grin you coming over seems like disrpecting you.. Lemme nt stress u just Transfr d money is easy nd convenient
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
I respect guys a lot grin you coming over seems like disrpecting you.. Lemme nt stress u just Transfr d money is easy nd convenient

Fortunately for you I also have high regard for ladies. So let me make the quick delivery and save u the headache of making the trip down to my place.

So you get the cash and also d petting. grin

QED.
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2015
It shouldnt be only awon werey...you people should add awon oloriburuku too undecided

This reminds me of a guy in my secondary school days,his nickname was TROUBLE, the guy is always looking for trouble,entering one punishment or d other,he taught it was fun then,inshort we all loved the fun part of the nickname,i saw the guy last year,he hasnt even gained admission not to talk of working like the rest of us,he opened up to me that after secondary school he has been entering one trouble or the other......

anyway its none of my business so amma just sit here and eat my popcorn and fanta grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by rosy4u(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Fingers crossed till then. wink
smiley
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:
[s] It shouldnt be only awon werey...you people should add awon oloriburuku too undecided

This reminds me of a guy in my secondary school days,his nickname was TROUBLE, the guy is always looking for trouble,entering one punishment or d other,he taught it was fun then,inshort we all loved the fun part of the nickname,i saw the guy last year,he hasnt even gained admission not to talk of working like the rest of us,he opened up to me that after secondary school he has been entering one trouble or the other......

anyway its none of my business so amma just sit here and eat my popcorn and fanta grin@[/s]

*yawns*

Stories that touch undecided

5 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by misspicy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
kinglekan:

*yawns*
Stories that touch undecided

you no get respect undecided

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
And none of u could give us the meaning
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

you no get respect undecided

U must be high on _semen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
It's a code sir...... Not for 50 kobo generation
sir were! cheesy smh!!
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by bqlekan(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why the fuss? if you can't beat them, join them... grin

Oya where is 'awon asinwin 101% grin
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by misspicy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
kinglekan:

U must be high on _semen undecided
shut the fvckup nd go nd choke on ashe.wos pucci juice jor undecided Gerrarahia mehn

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Johneyhaz: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
dharay99:

yhuu ehn,
are yhu roaminq backwards
or forward in life...
Cus ionne qet y yhur siqqy
is still like dah†.
The moniker was just coming back from 4months Ban
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

shut the fvckup nd go nd choke on ashe.wos pucci juice jor undecided
Gerrarahia mehn

Is that your best shot? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:
Why the fuss? if you can't beat them, join them... grin

Oya where is 'awon asinwin 101% grin

Quadhriy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Johneyhaz: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:
It shouldnt be only awon werey...you people should add awon oloriburuku too undecided

This reminds me of a guy in my secondary school days,his nickname was TROUBLE, the guy is always looking for trouble,entering one pshment or d other,he taught it was fun then,inshort we all loved the fun part of the nickname,i saw the guy last year,he hasnt even gained admission not to talk of working like the rest of us,he opened up to me that after secondary school he has been entering one trouble or the other......

anyway its none of my business so amma justicia sit here and eat my popcorn and fanta grin
But You mumu oo

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
shokky24:
And none of u could give us the meaning

We owe no one any explanation cool

Btw.. what the fvck happened to Your eyebrows? shocked

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

We owe no one any explanation cool

Btw.. what the fvck happened to Your eyebrows? shocked

I owe u no answer

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
shokky24:

I owe u no answer

It was a rhetorical question.... didn't need and answer. tongue
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It was a rhetorical question.... didn't need and answer. tongue
undecided grin iffahear
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by KingTom(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
shocked I wan join this cliq
Are you mad? grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

anyway its none of my business so amma just sit here and eat my popcorn and fanta grin
.. Dun mind them jare... Seriously.. It aint fun at all.. undecided...
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dun mind them jare... Seriously.. It aint fun at all.. undecided...

Cos you're watching from outside tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Tecno Blue Valentine's Getaway / Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.