Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (41051 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by echomog1: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Beg bug is possible cos of cluster of yoruba ppl....
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Btruth: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
National disgrace!

......but, can't each student look after their sanitary welfare?

embarassed
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by demarc001: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Boko haram on the looose

grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by iduzebaba(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
unilorin go follow suit soon.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Students of unilag shut down the school main gate this morning because of attack of bedbugs on students using the school hostels.. according to information all hostels have been taken over by bedbugs.. protest is ongoing.

And we complain and blame oyibo when non of our Universities made list of 1000 best in the world.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by oluwanoni: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
When the school is on holidays there should be proper fumigation of hostels by the management, besides the matresses are as old as time, its due for a change, the school should a system that manages buildings etc
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by menix(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Don't blame them sha..
When a yellow bar bed bug bites u, u will know that yiibo scorpions re child's play..

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by engrjacuzzi: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
thank God oooooo.....I'm not in the mood for Dr Oke's dry class this morning. please they can continue the protest till tomorrow.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by thatniqqress(f): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Na wa. Maka beg bugs kwa? S ( -_-) M (-_- ) H ( -_-)(-_- )
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Bollinger(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Richiy:
Nigeria makes you want to believe that violence is the quickest way to get a response

I'm taking some of you all's advice. Nigeria is really changing for the better. I'm definitely sending my kids back Nigeria to school over there.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by QEbeauty(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by QEbeauty(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
It's about time !!!
with their fumigation that brought pest
I don't even want to write test this morning grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Sijo01(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Richiy:
Nigeria makes you want to believe that violence is the quickest way to get a response

What's violent about the protest

By the way, people still sleep on those mattresses? Unbelievable!
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Bobbystanley(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
They should get Magic chalk. Its for bedbugs.

Just use the chalk and write on the wall close to their beds and see what happens. It works like Magic.

Its an indian product. I can testify to it because I've used it and it worked.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
I can't believe that people lie down on those foams am seeing, can't they buy new ones? This unilag of a school is truly over hyped... God bless Uniben

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by delectablegyal(f): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Later unilag girls go come outside dey form fine girls like say dem no dey stay the same house with bedbugs.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Luckygurl(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
The condition of our school hostels are nothing to write home about. I'm a living witness to it all.

Btw, I advice every student to take responsibility of his/her safety and not wait for the school authority to do so as that will amount to waiting for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by badnature: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
every body should keep quiet,so the students are expecting ambode to come and lecture them about personal hygiene? una no well,were I leave I don't fumegate it and I don't have bed bugs why,=CLEANLINESS

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by opineflu(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
OMG...dis embarrassing ..na only naija dis dey happen....choiiii
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wasco24: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2015
And they are blaming the school authority for this

I think bedbugs are caused by dirty
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
it's the same here in OAU
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Sultanchidi(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
mowah:
. No be student bring am come room ni. Why them come dey protest
my bro i tire oh. Dem import from home so y d protest, make dem live 2geda abi na school management put am dere
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by badnature: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
after them go de fom for road wey them get bedbugs for their bed
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by mrlaw93(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Come nd see bedbug in yabatech nah.. They re muchveven in classes

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by bankyblue(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
After we go talk say 9ja uni no they top 1000 in the world. Lubbish
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by tommykiwi(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Richiy:
In dis case I think is a better way to show their anger.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by unilagfreshest(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
First time on FP.. good sign 4 dis week... To al dos hatin, is it our fault unilag no giv u admission?.. sure thr will b solution wit dis move.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Donkunxex(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Any small tin for unilag now na protest go follow
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by 1stGenius(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Hehehe...$#!t like this don't happen in my dear University of Nigeria{UNN}. What a disgrace!
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by egorov(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
I cant believe my alma mata has turned into this......we were scared to voice out our minds, talk less of protesting sadI cant believe my alma mata has turned into this......we were scared to voice out our minds, talk less of protesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Words You Have Been Using Wrongly As A Nigerian!!! / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.