Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (41059 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by sarutobie(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
oshom09:
waoh at last....
have been waiting patiently for a day like this to come to past. Most of you nairalander wouldn't understand the damage all these bedbugs do to my skin each night and it so bad that u see bedbugs sleeping inside your shoe waiting curiously for u to put your legs inside the pairs.

I remembered a friend of mine killed this so-called pest in his private part, it an endemic situation in Unilag and I also killed a bedbug in my office this morning, am so sure I transported the bedbug unknowingly..

the school management should please do something about this chronic situation b4 these bedbugs start spreading a dangerous virus than Ebola.
I rest my case...
this post got my skin crawling. my goodness!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nierowheezy(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol nawa o
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Darlduchi: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
The best school in Nigeria, in the biggest city in Africa, allegedly owned by the most Educated tribe in Nigeria, govern by the best Governor in Nigeria yet, my dog's mats is neater and free from bugs infestation.

Tomorrow they will graduate with flying Colors TUFIAKWA
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by tennyson10: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Genea:
am nt against d protest na,am even saying dsa shud answer u guys
the DSA had to come out to address us @ 5am and promised to change all the beds before exam (2weeks)
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by lovely17(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
*yawn* this stuff that started around 3 o clock yesternight in MARIERE has gotten to nairaland that was quick
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by redsun(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
All these are the reasons why Nigerian graduates are not productive,they lack the basics even at that level,so how can they think?

I well looked after pig will think twice before lying on such mattresses.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by sparkleRed(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2015
ehix89:
which one z faculty of all faculties again,,,lools

Wat level re u in first? undecided

How can u nt knw faculty!
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Ayo081(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The last time I sat on any bed on the campus of UNILAG was when Linda Ikeji was still a student there from Moremi to Newest Hall to Madam Tinubu,, and there were no bedbugs then.
There are bedbugs now, because the present students are very dirty and make their rooms filthy.
I lived in a flat where I never saw a single fly for years, because of cleanliness and hygiene.
The students are slobs who cannot even fumigate their own hostels with the most horrible toilets I have ever seen.
How much will it cost to fumigate their rooms?
CAMPUS SLOBS always blaming school authorities for their own shortcomings.
SEE THE BEDS THEY ARE DISPLAYING FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!
THEY ARE ONLY DISGRACING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC AS DIRTY AND SHAMELESS STUDENTS.
I am sure majority of babes from UNILAG go about with bedbugs in their undies. grin[/size]
Are u stu**? Babes will Cary bed bug in their pant. didn't u read about d number of snipers students use on daily basis? u r just an immature child.
Luk at how our walls look like we met dose shit dere.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by mafr1a: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The last time I sat on any bed on the campus of UNILAG was when Linda Ikeji was still a student there from Moremi to Newest Hall to Madam Tinubu,, and there were no bedbugs then.
There are bedbugs now, because the present students are very dirty and make their rooms filthy.
I lived in a flat where I never saw a single fly for years, because of cleanliness and hygiene.
The students are slobs who cannot even fumigate their own hostels with the most horrible toilets I have ever seen.
I am sure majority of babes from UNILAG go about with bedbugs in their undies. grin[/size]
Look at what someone that went to school is saying? Bed bug in their pant. And you sef will be calling yourself an adult. Do you know the amount of snipers students buy on a daily basis. The last time you were in the school Linda Ikeji was still a student. Why are you even talking? Don't you have something better to do?
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by mafr1a: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Orikinla:
Look at what someone that went to school is saying? Bed bug in their pant. And you sef will be calling yourself an adult. Do you know the amount of snipers students buy on a daily basis. The last time you were in the school Linda Ikeji was still a student. Why are you even talking? Don't you have something better o do?
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by ehix89(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
sparkleRed:

Wat level re u in first? undecided
How can u nt knw faculty!
ohh u mean Social Sciences, i'm tru wit sch
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by lovely17(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Genea:
Whenever dere is a protest,it just rings free lecture day 4 me,yipeeee ,nw rain dey fall,more excuse not to go to class.. To d issue d sch autorithies have fumigated d hostels during june bt it seems dat dese bugs have a mind of their own cos dey refused to go and now d protesters have distrupted my peaceful slp since 3am...DSA abeg come to dier aid o
Yes oh My sister the sleep but this rain
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Akinola660: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Disgracing themselves...
Is that the best way to find solution to the issue
Unnecessary Protest...
shaii
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by airlord2020: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2015
I don't understand how pest like that can take over a university. Scary sad . Does it mean the students can't do simple cleanup of environment. I'm sure the infestation started gradually. Quarantine calling
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by tuoyoojo(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Make dem go buy sniper jare. When I dey sch den na so. I fumigate my room wit sniper, travel for weekend. As I come like dis na so my room jus pure
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by hob(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
if not that i ve been a student b4, i ll curse these students grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They made me spend up to 2hrs in traffic because of bedbug

#SMH
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by natureem: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
honestly, the bugs are too much and the last fumigation in June worsen it all because they used over diluted chemicals. Even sniper is not helping anymore.
But guys truth be told, washing our dirty linen in public won't help but bring us disgrace.
Most of the people I'm management don't even have their Ph.D here but our Bsc will carry the school name.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by ifedolapo57(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin UNILAG hostel grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by sparkleRed(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2015
ehix89:
ohh u mean Social Sciences, i'm tru wit sch

Ok same here, social science and art grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wunmi2odun(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Sheybi na una want hostel grin grin grin Off campus is a lot better with much freedom. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wunmi2odun(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2015
ifedolapo57:
grin grin UNILAG hostel grin
grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wunmi2odun(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Depot:
Never knew what is bedbug until i relocated in Lagos. Yorubas dirty nature escalated it. HATERS OYA TURN UP.
Gerrarahere mehn! angry angry
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wunmi2odun(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Unilag oniidun(bedbug) grin
Empty brain, how far na? grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by aypelzz: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2015
mowah:
. No be student bring am come room ni. Why them come dey protest
.. god bless you ooo. shuoooo (in obasanjo's voice)
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Kunlexic(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Later the yeye students will come up here and start saying how there school is the best...shiorrr
because u are denied of admission there.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by ehix89(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ok same here, social science and art grin
nice, hv a productive day dear
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2015
Halls of Residence are found in Universities/Colleges all over the world. The University Management or it's consultant are responsible for maintenance (which includes periodical fumigation, vermin extermination, lavatory cleaning and infrastructure and furniture upgrade) of these hostels since they collect rent from the students.
The management of UNILAG may not be doing it's utmost best but as an alumnus of this prestigious institution(yes,PRESTIGIOUS), i say some students are the enemy within. I had seen undergraduates with poor hygiene that would make the mad men on the streets of Lagos puke. As an undergraduate who could only afford to stay in the hostels, i was once forced to send a 300 level student home for being dirtier than a pig! cheesy He dared not return to school till his mother came to plead on his behalf. I love and respect mothers,how could i refuse.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by ehix89(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2015
jon1:
Halls of Residence are found in Universities/Colleges all over the world. The University Management or it's consultant are responsible for maintenance (which includes periodical fumigation, vermin extermination, lavatory cleaning and infrastructure and furniture upgrade) of these hostels since they collect rent from the students.
The management of UNILAG may not be doing it's utmost best but as an alumnus of this prestigious institution(yes,PRESTIGIOUS), i say some students are the enemy within. I had seen undergraduates with poor hygiene that would make the mad men on the streets of Lagos puke. As an undergraduate who could only afford to stay in the hostels, i was once forced to send a 300 level student home for being dirtier than a pig! cheesy He dared not return to school till his mother came to plead on his behalf. I love and respect mothers,how could i refuse.
wat office was being held by u, having such impetus to send a fellow undergraduate like urslf home......jxt wondering
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by talk2yommex2000(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Genea:
mr man behave yasef

Cant stop laffing at ds unacomment...."Mr man behave yasef" (in Obasanjo's voice)...lol

But to be candid, the situation and condition of those mattresses is pathetic so tey person go begin fear the name UNILAG.

Enjoy ur day Genea, its lecture-free day already.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by agrovick(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Genea:
wa,ba mi lo class
Shey mo mo e ri ni? Go and carry your cross yourself. Mo ti miss e o
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
ehix89:
wat office was being held by u, having such impetus to send a fellow undergraduate like urslf home......jxt wondering

I was an ENFORCER.
He was no fellow of mine, he was dirtier than a pig. I abhor unclean people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Words You Have Been Using Wrongly As A Nigerian!!! / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.