Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (41056 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 1:22am On Sep 29, 2015
oshom09:

soro niyen....... o yaaa me lenu oooo

Oga Ade, plz try and re-adjust the position of your brain b4 typing rubbish here or get some educated and elite persons around u to read your comment b4 making it public....

1)if u are not a dunce or a nuisance u wouldn't say your dog sleeps on a better mattress than we do here and moreover do u expect students to bring mattress from home to the hostel ( pls make use of your brain)
2)Mr dullard, u said u are not a student and never a student---- hmm, so sad that in this 21th century an illetrate like u still exist.... Mr, is better for u to go get a GCE form and go to school so u can be inclined with knowledge and better reasoning than your present state.(u are such a disgrace to your clan)
3)I don't have any problem with polytechnic graduates, they are good and it just unfortunate our government is sick and lack foresight to realize polytechnic is a very good place to acquire technical and practical knowledge.........
Am proud to be a polytechnic graduate and equally happy to be a university student....
. Oops! I now I understand..you so pained coz you're also a student of Maulag...perhaps the one of the mattresses in doze pics is actually yours..like I had told the other mugcunt who quoted me..i had xpected you to show your level of stupidity and ignorance by saying I have no formal knowledge in eduction and m glad you didn't disappoint me...bydway..Your No 3 is so on point Mr Dunce* and Mind you m a LoneRanger of No clan..Roger?Quote me again,you commit suicide before Xmas
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by eduxerxes: 3:58am On Sep 29, 2015
crotonite:
bed gini
kwarikwata grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by oshom09(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=dacovajnr post=38481861]. Oops! I now I understand..you so pained coz you're also a student of Maulag...perhaps the one of the mattresses in doze pics is actually yours..like I had told the other mugcunt who quoted me..i had xpected you to show your level of stupidity and ignorance by saying I have no formal knowledge in eduction and m glad you didn't disappoint me...bydway..Your No 3 is so on point Mr Dunce* and Mind you m a LoneRanger of No clan..Roger?Quote me again,you commit suicide before Xmas[

hmmm, bravo......
your comment is so barbaric and it sucks like your ass!!!!!
maulag or unilag or whatsoever name u call it.. the school remains one of top 4 university in Nigeria (check webometric or other related website)....the Bible said it all ( people like u perish because of lack of knowledge)... So sad u are still living in the past and commenting like that of odds.....

2) waoh, you acknowledged and reasoned well with the quality of my write up, hmmm flattered, that what quality education do in lives of educated men and women........... but reverse is the case has to your own comment, lack of modern and formal education just keeps dulling your brain cells and illetracy keeps flaunting out your mental degradation.... U are just an slowpoke

3)plz call on an educated person to explain what a clan means and stop exposing your shallow thought and ignorance...... I still maintain you are a disgrace to your clan and our nation.. (that should give u a clue, u clueless bitch )

4) while use Mr dunce already flaunted out by me, plz go through a dictionary and get another word(u can use a whole year searching for it for all I care, u clown) and are u indirectly telling me u are planning to commit suicide b4 Xmas,...... hmmm, well it better for u to end your miserable and meaningless life than constituting a public disgrace to your family, so sure your parent are regretting your existence....
plz do them a favour and Nigerian's good by ending it.......... rest in peace to the dead

5)As for the mattress we paid for Accommodation and the school management should give us habitable one...(value for your money)......... Go see a psychiatrist u nincompoop

I respect all polytechnic graduate and I will always do

I rest my case

/quote]
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=oshom09 post=38487601][/quote]....Nice write-up again...but come to think of it, had it been that you made proper use of your writing skills, you prolly would have been among the best short story author in Africa but reverse is the case coz you just wasting away on Nairaland by being an Antagonist..and ppl like you perish coz they have the knowledge but they dunno how to make proper use of it effectively(check the book of proverb in the bible for reference)...And m still insisting that am a LoneRanger of no Clan..if you are not satisfied with that I suggest you committed suicide sooner than expected and save your parents the embarrassment you've caused them by bringing them into a public discussion and using them as toothpicks in the process..you bigot!...Quote me again your RIP poster would be made sooner than xpected...#Nxt tongue kiss
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by wunmi2odun(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
OMO see Gobe grin grin grin
oshom09:
[/quote][quote author=dacovajnr post=38493175]....Nice write-up again...but come to think of it, had it been that you made proper use of your writing skills, you prolly would have been among the best short story author in Africa but reverse is the case coz you just wasting away on Nairaland by being an Antagonist..and ppl like you perish coz they have the knowledge but they dunno how to make proper use of it effectively(check the book of proverb in the bible for reference)...And m still insisting that am a LoneRanger of no Clan..if you are not satisfied with that I suggest you committed suicide sooner than expected and save your parents the embarrassment you've caused them by bringing them into a public discussion and using them as toothpicks in the process..you bigot!...Quote me again your RIP poster would be made sooner than xpected...#Nxt tongue kiss
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Osarieme415(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifedolapo57:
grin grin UNILAG hostel grin
That was my room when I was in year 2. BIOBAKU... ROOM 203... We were 8 bonafides, 23 squatters. I put that picture on Twitter when we were applying for bed space and that was how it spread like wild fire.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
eduxerxes:
kwarikwata grin
''kudin chizo'' grin

**take note**
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by oshom09(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
dacovajnr:
....Nice write-up again...but come to think of it, had it been that you made proper use of your writing skills, you prolly would have been among the best short story author in Africa but reverse is the case coz you just wasting away on Nairaland by being an Antagonist..and ppl like you perish coz they have the knowledge but they dunno how to make proper use of it effectively(check the book of proverb in the bible for reference)...And m still insisting that am a LoneRanger of no Clan..if you are not satisfied with that I suggest you committed suicide sooner than expected and save your parents the embarrassment you've caused them by bringing them into a public discussion and using them as toothpicks in the process..you bigot!...Quote me again your RIP poster would be made sooner than xpected...#Nxt tongue kiss

no weapon fashion against me shall prosper........
God touch my anointing and do my prophet no harm...

The bible said it all
I shall curse those who cursed u and do unto them their thought towards u.....

may your thought and your curse repel back to u and your family in million folds has I am the son of the most high,
for what is bound on earth shall be bound in heaven
thank you Jesus for your words
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
oshom09:

no weapon fashion against me shall prosper........
God touch my anointing and do my prophet no harm...

The bible said it all
I shall curse those who cursed u and do unto them their thought towards u.....

may your thought and your curse repel back to u and your family in million folds has I am the son of the most high,
for what is bound on earth shall be bound in heaven
thank you Jesus for your words
. Mr Retard now it's more obvious that you are psychically disturbed for bring the Name of God and his Subject into this coz it's uncalled for coz you brought this upon yourself by coming @ when you could've just post nd contribute your own quota according to your perceptions even the book of proverbs chapter26vs2 says*Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like bird that fly by and never settle* I'm neither a saint nor you, but one thing I know for sure is m spiritually inclined than you...your started the curse but I never reject it coz I know I do not deserve it..but you are ranting and quoting the bible coz you are guilty and *guilty conscience they say fears accusations* I won't have to say Back to Sender over the curse you placed on my family coz am very confident that so far they don't deserve it, it will never settle coz they are even more spiritually inclined than myself coz they serve God in every available capacity..Quote me again and see the wrath of God which you are gradually calling upon yourself*mio sin be oooo!* #Nxt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Words You Have Been Using Wrongly As A Nigerian!!! / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.