Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (41052 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by koppa(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kunlexic:
because u are denied of admission there.
lolzzz,such a clown,Unilag it was not even close to my preferred choice 3years ago when I was seeking admission
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by JewelBukky(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
LoL
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by solpat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin See bed way students dey sleep. Even refugees don't use these
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by sparkleRed(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
ehix89:
nice, hv a productive day dear

U too
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jezz! See dem slowpoke showing how dirty dem be... even my bingo of a dog sleeps on better mattress compared to this ones...Big Boyz,Big girlz..yet dey can't afford to buy themselves mattresses..Well bugz are mostly found in dirty mattress and smelly ones too so why crying foul when knew they are the architect of their misfortunes..Awon Ashunu* grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by mafr1a: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
badnature:
every body should keep quiet,so the students are expecting ambode to come and lecture them about personal hygiene? una no well,were I leave I don't fumegate it and I don't have bed bugs why,=CLEANLINESS
look at this illitrate! So all the rooms in all the hostels are so dirty that the bed bugs are everywhere? Can't you see those matresses? Please read very well and then think. And think again before you write.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
So dem go dey form angry

Na dem and begbug dey share bed grin

Dirty students grin

Those of us that form live/lived in blue haven or emerald
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by mafr1a: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
dacovajnr:
Jezz! See dem slowpoke showing how dirty dem be... even my bingo of a dog sleeps on better mattress compared to this ones...Big Boyz,Big girlz..yet dey can't afford to buy themselves mattresses..Well bugz are mostly found in dirty mattress and smelly ones too so why crying foul when knew they are the architect of their misfortunes..Awon Ashunu* grin
why are nigerians so shallow minded? Your dog sleep on better mattresses. You need help from a vet. That dog you're sleeping with is disturbing your thinking. All this people that will finish from one poly in one village somewhere and come and start dissing Unilag at any chance they get
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Dcanio: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Burn all the bed and fumigated the hostels and surroundings ...what is the sug doing? I will blame the students for the bed bug cleanliness is next to godliness
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
mafr1a:
why are nigerians so shallow minded? Your dog sleep on better mattresses. You need help from a vet. That dog you're sleeping with is disturbing your thinking. All this people that will finish from one poly in one village somewhere and come and start dissing Unilag at any chance they get
Save your Saliva broda Suraju..first of all are you a Nigerian if Yes then automatically you are also shallow minded just like every other Nigerian..Secondly those who finished from one that one poly in the village are more gainfully employed compared to those who finished from Universities in cities,Thirdly m not a student and was never a student but I knw for sure that despite you being educated you still lack orientation Sire and Finally I never said I sleep with my bingo(local dog) but the mattress on which my dog sleeps is not as tattered as this ones..Nxt undecided
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Steamsalon(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
We can actually solve this problem for unilag using our industrial steaming machines. kills bedbugs and bacteria 99% without use of chemical. You can check out our fb page @ steamsalon or read about our write ups in Nairaland @steamsalon too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by tomzman: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice one. My Unilag boys are beginning to wake up.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by greall12(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
I hate beg bug.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
2 bottles of SNIPER for each student and the crisis is over. Don't thank me.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by aseroy20(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Students of unilag shut down the school main gate this morning because of attack of bedbugs on students using the school hostels.. according to information all hostels have been taken over by bedbugs.. protest is ongoing.
na wa o see students palaver!
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by amor4ce(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
What if some of the bedbugs were imported unknowingly by some students who traveled from obodo oyinbo e.g. the US?
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Kunlexic(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
lolzzz,such a clown,Unilag it was not even close to my preferred choice 3years ago when I was seeking admission
see a typical example of an Idiot..oboi! Go and get a life.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank GOD for unilorin "better by far"..we no dey experience ds kind tin.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by bolu96(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unilag, what a shame.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by adsami1: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
unilagfreshest:
Students of unilag shut down the school main gate this morning because of attack of bedbugs on students using the school hostels.. according to information all hostels have been taken over by bedbugs.. protest is ongoing.

So who ar dey protestin against? D'bed bugs or d'school?......lol....seriously schools shud use part of hostel fees2change hostel facilities
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Ayatullah(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The last time I sat on any bed on the campus of UNILAG was when Linda Ikeji was still a student there from Moremi to Newest Hall to Madam Tinubu,, and there were no bedbugs then.
There are bedbugs now, because the present students are very dirty and make their rooms filthy.
I lived in a flat where I never saw a single fly for years, because of cleanliness and hygiene.
The students are slobs who cannot even fumigate their own hostels with the most horrible toilets I have ever seen.
How much will it cost to fumigate their rooms?
CAMPUS SLOBS always blaming school authorities for their own shortcomings.
SEE THE BEDS THEY ARE DISPLAYING FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!
THEY ARE ONLY DISGRACING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC AS DIRTY AND SHAMELESS STUDENTS.
I am sure majority of babes from UNILAG go about with bedbugs in their undies. grin[/size]

You have really spoken, but let me add this:

What has befallen the brain of Unilag students? I strongly believe they have only scceeded in disgracing themselves.

It is not too late however for the students to carry all their matrasses to the VC quarters and use them to barricade the place.

This is what they could have done internally than exposing themselves to this monumental disgrace.

But do they have the liver?
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by baloney: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dbeebee: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Father: (knocks) Yes who's that?
Daughter: Its me
Father: What are you doing here at home?
Daughter: Our sch has been shut down again
Father: Why
Daughter: Bedbugs and gonorrhoea epidemic
Father: Just stay outside 1st grin grin
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by richie9093(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
echomog1:
Beg bug is possible cos of cluster of yoruba ppl....

Receive sense
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by favourlove1: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Genea:
mr man behave yasef
but he isn't lying na. I stroll to newest hall reveals that the girls in that hostel are dirtier than pigs. Omo! Forget all those formings na packaging. Whatever happens to sunning the mattrasses or spraying the room with insecticides. The school authority no go clean your room for u. Its ur responsibility ejo!
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by ericmor: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
the bedbug in that school hostel is just too much
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Mhanny: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
dacovajnr:
Save your Saliva broda Suraju..first of all are you a Nigerian if Yes then automatically you are also shallow minded just like every other Nigerian..Secondly those who finished from one that one poly in the village are more gainfully employed compared to those who finished from Universities in cities,Thirdly m not a student and was never a student but I knw for sure that despite you being educated you still lack orientation Sire and Finally I never said I sleep with my bingo(local dog) but the mattress on which my dog sleeps is not as tattered as this ones..Nxt undecided
Mr illiterate u just made it clear that you could nt even be found in a village poly and you are dissing a school that you can't even dream of taking the exams..Chaiiii na so u daft reachhh...you no dey school and u dey insult school...maybe that's why u can't be worth any education. U better pray for admission into any poly before we can properly insult you wella...BTW ur local rabies infected dog is even enjoying a higher standard of living than you..instead of ur father to be sleeping on DAT bed..but u bounce him and put BINGO!!! YOU SEE WHY YOU No school will accept you..
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by elvis90(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
U guys in unilag are not suffering enough come to uniben hostels we live with them we feed with them
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Even MEDILAG is not spared by the menace of these irritating bugs.
MEDILAG students should join the protest.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by oshom09(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
dacovajnr:

soro niyen....... o yaaa me lenu oooo

Oga Ade, plz try and re-adjust the position of your brain b4 typing rubbish here or get some educated and elite persons around u to read your comment b4 making it public....

1)if u are not a dunce or a nuisance u wouldn't say your dog sleeps on a better mattress than we do here and moreover do u expect students to bring mattress from home to the hostel ( pls make use of your brain)
2)Mr dullard, u said u are not a student and never a student---- hmm, so sad that in this 21th century an illetrate like u still exist.... Mr, is better for u to go get a GCE form and go to school so u can be inclined with knowledge and better reasoning than your present state.(u are such a disgrace to your clan)
3)I don't have any problem with polytechnic graduates, they are good and it just unfortunate our government is sick and lack foresight to realize polytechnic is a very good place to acquire technical and practical knowledge.........
Am proud to be a polytechnic graduate and equally happy to be a university student....
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by akigbemaru: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unilateral shut for bedbug infestation.
Re: Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics by dacovajnr: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Mhanny:
Mr illiterate u just made it clear that you could nt even be found in a village poly and you are dissing a school that you can't even dream of taking the exams..Chaiiii na so u daft reachhh...you no dey school and u dey insult school...maybe that's why u can't be worth any education. U better pray for admission into any poly before we can properly insult you wella...BTW ur local rabies infected dog is even enjoying a higher standard of living than you..instead of ur father to be sleeping on DAT bed..but u bounce him and put BINGO!!! YOU SEE WHY YOU No school will accept you..
.. Shou! Are you so pained that you had to bring your father into this Discussion?..So sowi for your clueless father who doesn't know that he's been used as toothpick on Nairaland..Ode I sleep on a better mattress compared to yours..i insist egbon..judging by the way you typing..you don type pass your brain Mr Maulag..i was expecting you to waste your rabbis infected saliva by saying I had no slight knowledge abt education..even a dunce would knw that I was lying..quote me again and prepare to rest in peace..perhaps with your wretched father grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Words You Have Been Using Wrongly As A Nigerian!!! / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.