Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (45901 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Kingbilo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
OP, you forgot to add a very obvious one...

On flights during taxi, takeoff and landing. People often turn on their phones before the captain has given the all clear.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ajepako(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
allanphash7:
I disagree with 6

Infact i am writing this comment at the toilet right now

God go catch you if you mistakenly flush your phone.

Then I go see how you go take yawa me.. grin grin

Bed-wetter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by grin88(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
E

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by blank(f): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
In hospitals.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Pray(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hospital (Some places
)
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by maslong(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.

7 ARMY CHECK POINTS or U go du frog jump taya cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by searay(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Team toilet
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by yemi4ui(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
During Flight. Signals from d phone can disrupt d signals from d avionics of d airplane and dis might cause disruption.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by gradeA(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
chairman I agree with all your points except the last. in fact I dey inside my office toilet dey type this now.
tell me if I don't use my phone in the bank toilet, where would I?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Tobium1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
In de toilet?! Iro oo! Na dere my 4G network dey strong pass
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Whizpeter(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Phones are prohibited in churches, but even our Pastors don't obey that Law! undecided
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by rayornb(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Defending myself...

Guilty of all but I tend to take my phone everywhere because of emergency,so that i'll be able to dial 911
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by HarmonyB92(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
(1)The Use Of Phones Beside The Transfomer.......Or Places With High Electrical Voltage..............(2)Use Of Phones During Thunder Lightening..............Risk Of Electro Magnetic Waves................
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
I dey toilet nw sef
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by allanphash7(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Olodo
ajepako:

God go catch you if you mistakenly flush your phone.

Then I go see how you go take yawa me.. grin grin

Bed-wetter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Odun68: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Correct
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
I was here
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
I really need to stop taking my phone to the toilet. . . .
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Rotimi47: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
ibawon:
for our Mosque if your Phone ring penren!! Na #200 fine oo, and u gasto pay cos mouth no go commot for your body
grin
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Rotimi47: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
pussygotlips:
Na inside toilet i dey get full network sef,
grin
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by prideofscience: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abi their ears are fused
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Lovexme(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Any health hazard associated with using a phone in the toilet?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
A friend once told me he went to nack a prostitute, while he was there sweating like sallah ram, the lady was jst busy pinging and receiving d**k....
I was like oga ooo, the place na well b dat
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by dickvik(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Al is correct
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by apholaryn: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
Na blue film addict go d use fone inside toilet!!
hmmm! talkin frm experience.bros talk tru, na ur way be dat.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by mohdimplez(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
That noumber 6 can set married couple apart. my gf called me when am inside toilet pooing, the way my voice sound make her suspecting that i'm having sex with anothe girl.
really!
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by DoubleFaith(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
...at Check Points.

Dare use your phone at Check Points in Maiduguri...'body go tell you'
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Iko5000: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
MadCow1:

1. PETROL Stations.. I have not seen people doing this except Pedestrians walking through a Filling station.

2. My Bank allows me use my phone inside the bank as most times some information required by the bank needs to be phoned in.

3. Places of worship: Why can't I use my phone in church? I use my phone in church as my Bible is in my phone and I only answer important calls in there in a way that it does not constitute a nuisance to others.

4. When driving: As long as you are using hands free, it's alright.

5. In Class: That's just stupiid.

6. Toilet.. rubbish yarns

for number three I think its more like answering calls not using it for Apps like Online bible on your phone
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is for ones good and safety to simply obey and comply. But, human being must surely disobey at a point in time.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by IceDude(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
I obey all except number 6........Using my phone in the toilet is just too sweet. Expecially when reading funny comments on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Justiyke4u: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Inside the court room when the sitting is on
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by okonja(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
ibawon:
for our Mosque if your Phone ring penren!! Na #200 fine oo, and u gasto pay cos mouth no go commot for your body

I like that Una mosque oh! grin grin The Imam must have an M.Sc. in Business administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.