Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (45898 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
That noumber 6 can set married couple apart. my gf called me when am inside toilet pooing, the way my voice sound make her suspecting that i'm having sex with anothe girl.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
Na blue film addict go d use fone inside toilet!!
U are one of them
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
ok.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Romeolowo post=38464548][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by cristweeezy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.
number 6 na where girls dey snap for mirror...
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by sodson11(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Going to the toilet without my phone is a big sin
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by omakaokoro(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
What's the implication of using phone in a petrol station?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Op THANKS for this information.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by jamislaw(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
It depend the kind of toilet oo. If na my neighbour own i swear u no go fit do 2munite for inside toilet.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Prohibited around ILLEGAL REFINERIES

Prohibited whenever WENGER meets MOURHINO
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
lol no 6 remember me of my toilet combo those days
headphones, my phone and a stick of cannabis
lol
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by fako1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hospitals
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by uboma(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caliph69:
I can agree with points 1 to 5. But 6, I fail to agree. Is my staying longer in the toilet anyone's business?

I wonder ooooo!

How is staying longer in my own toilet anyone's business?

I sometimes make use of my laptop while at the toilet.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na only person wey dey use pit toilet go say him no go carry phone enter toilet....
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by mimicious(f): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op come to think of it can u go to the toilet without ya phone ehh undecided
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by charlesucheh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.
heeeee!! Alhaji, how's that Toilet own ur KUAINSIGN!!! Haba!!!
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by bishopb2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
ALSO POLICE / ARMY CHECKING POINT.....
VERY IMPORTANT PLS TAKE NOTE...
Let me back this up with a story.
it happened at an army checking point in ekiti at oke-imesi junction near efon-alaaye ekiti.
she was making call before the public transport she was boarding got to the checking point, bit on getting there she didn't hang-up while the soldier on post was trying to get patient with her by giving a face" like will you drop that phone" which she now responded verbally that " awon were " meaning crazy people. and unfortunatrly for her the soldier understood yoruba a bit and knew the meanng. na hin dem march her down from the bus to off all her cloth and start to dance, that they hope people will be able to decern who is really mad between them and the woman.
it took serious intervention from elderly ones around before they freed her from dancing naked because she was already dancing naked.....whoops right yeah i know this shit really happened o
real.life.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by donMIG(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:

Add yours.

Dis is nigeria so we can do wateva we like. After all na our fada land [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Codyt(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:

Add yours.
This got me cracking grin grin
I fall into this category cheesy
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Fxwarrior: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caliph69:
I can agree with points 1 to 5. But 6, I fail to agree. Is my staying longer in the toilet anyone's business?

Not that I care but its not hygienic doing so.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Btruth: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm guilty of the use of phone in the bank, and the reason is simply because most Nigeria bank wasted so much of your time waiting too. angry
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by BabaAlaji(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
In our Mosque at woji Is 1000 cool or come back tomorrow same time to receive it.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by glamz007(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
For that toilet own, leave am like that. we don't share the toilet wit no one. we no mind stay dia one full day as long as diaz nfn else to do
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by barcaboi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:

Add yours.
fuuny thing is I dey toilet.....lmao
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by OlujobaSamuel: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
using while driving is bad, you can get distracted with either bad or good news on wheel.
Banks; even if we are in the US and I encountered the kind of crowds in our banks, spending the same long duration in banking hall, I will always float that rule. How will someone tell me not to use my phone for his or her bad management system. Sometimes, people use hours in the banking hall and you expect them not to communicate with the outside world, is your organization a prison?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I might forget my Anuus on the way to the Toilet but i can't forget my phone.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by remigiusizunna(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
WAEC HALL MKOR? hit LIKE if u used any these.... GURUSRULLER GURUSCAMP NAIJALOADED NAJAEXAM PORTAL BEST EXAM PPORTAL NAIJABAASE PIN ANSWERS ETC
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by erusen: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:

Add yours.
guilty of all except banks
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by iamdapsyj(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Library, and some Airlines don't accept it for security reasons.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by chax100(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
MadCow1:

1. PETROL Stations.. I have not seen people doing this except Pedestrians walking through a Filling station.

2. My Bank allows me use my phone inside the bank as most times some information required by the bank needs to be phoned in.

3. Places of worship: Why can't I use my phone in church? I use my phone in church as my Bible is in my phone and I only answer important calls in there in a way that it does not constitute a nuisance to others.

4. When driving: As long as you are using hands free, it's alright.

5. In Class: That's just stupiid.

6. Toilet.. rubbish yarns

6. Toilet.. RUBBISH YARNS (I concur!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.