Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (45897 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by jeeqaa7(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
That noumber 6 can set married couple apart. my gf called me when am inside toilet pooing, the way my voice sound make her suspecting that i'm having sex with anothe girl.

If you moan while in the toilet then you should check your sexual orientation
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by gracyblaze(f): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's compulsory for me to take it to the toilet.. Its more fun...
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by SmartMugu: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why can't you use your phone in gas stations?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by charlove(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
what about inside sleep?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by queebeediva(f): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm guilty of the last one. I take my phone to the toilet so i can relax and play games
relax inside toilet? You dey try sha expecially the aspect of inhailing bad odour !
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ammyluv2002(f): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
queebeediva:
relax inside toilet? You dey try sha expecially the aspect of inhailing bad odour !
Not all toilets have bad odour

1 Like

Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by queebeediva(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Not all toilets have bad odour
lipsrsealed even your poo too?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ammyluv2002(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
queebeediva:
lipsrsealed even your poo too?
Hahahahaha
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ocee31(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
what prohibits them? what law (legislatively enacted legislation) prohibits this?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Caliph69: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Not that I care but its not hygienic doing so.
Maybe you should shed some light on the bolded pls.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by oloribuz(f): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toilet is still ok. What of people that take their phones to the bathroom?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Lasgidy1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, what of military checkpoint? This one, dem no need to tell u not to use ur fone. Only u go ad use urself
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Lasgidy1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, what of military checkpoint? This one, dem no need to tell u not to use ur fone. Only u go advise urself
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by tammie24: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.
On a flight
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by babsdeen(m): 4:03am On Sep 29, 2015
kstadaura:
The way people are obsessed with their phones nowadays is really alarming, it makes them lose control and not concentrate on most of the things they are doing. This is more common among youths and they dont obey rules regarding phone.

Here are some places where use of phone is prohibited but people in general dont obey.

1) Petrol station: many people make use of their phones in the petrol station despite the obvious sign that use of phone is strictly prohibited.

2) Bank: Most banks prohibit use of phone while you are inside their building but even the banks guards will only remaind you of the rule if they see that you are a poor man.

3) worshiping places: Most mosques and churches prohibit use of phone bt people dont even care to obey for once.

4) When driving: This is more disturbing you will see someone speeding in a car and making call or chatting or put headphones, i use to wonder whats the use of the car radio?

5)In class: we all know that even if you are not told to not use your phone while there is lecturer/teacher in your class you should not.

6)Taking your phone to toilet: Alot of people are guilty of this,they take their phones with them to toilet and make use of them therein, this is a bad habit and makes you stay longer than usual inside the toilet.

Add yours.

@Op don't you know that the toilet is one of the best places to garner inspiration... that's why we won't stop taking it there. Hit like if you also agree with me. Hit share of you disagree.
Meanwhile, the best dealers to consult for registered or tokunbo vehicles in Nigeria is SP-SellingPoint. Visit our thread to see your choice here www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/3
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by jotax(m): 4:50am On Sep 29, 2015
dearsly:
Na blue film addict go d use fone inside toilet!!and
Or game addicts!
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by jotax(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2015
oloribuz:
Toilet is still ok. What of people that take their phones to the bathroom?
For music I guess? sad Not bad! I do it.
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2015
No. 3 & 6 (worship place & toilet -i'll prefer, John).
- What if I have the holy book stored in it?
- What if I need to refresh my memory of the choir rendition?
- I take note with my phone; it's safer!
- I play game a lot in the John (chess and checkers) so I can't do John's business without my phone!
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by charlsecy(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2015
kstadaura:

Who or which law prohibits the use of cellphone in the toilet?
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by omogidi234(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
I agree with you OP but the one of Bank, No way. Once the bank is keeping me longer than necessary, I gat to pick calls oh!
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by soladebby147: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2015
owch! you"ve not talked about those taking phone to bathroom...
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by Chris2468(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Am guilty 0f all ;DAm guilty 0f all
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by ZarahTuraki: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
That noumber 6 can set married couple apart. my gf called me when am inside toilet pooing, the way my voice sound make her suspecting that i'm having sex with anothe girl.
Saw this just now. Hahahahahahah. Dude you a clown
Re: Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey by kesses: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2016
I tire oo. Imagine one usher in church was telling me to stop pressing my C8, I just yimu for the guy
nifton:
If person no use phone for all this places,where person go come use phone na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.