Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? (38694 Views)

Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher? / Who Is Your Favourite Popular Pastor Or Preacher? / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by dudubobo1: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2008
Because I like to hear the undiluted word of God and not just to hear people who want to make me feel good (it's alright for that to happen as well), I really like listening to Chris Okotie and I love Poju Oyemade's messages whenever I get the chance to listen to them.

Chris Oyakhilome also teaches well when he's not busy with miracles
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by bami1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
SCRIPTURE TELLS US THAT IN THE LAST DAYS MEN WOULD ONLY LISTEN TO THE TEACHINGS AND SERMONS THAT SUIT THEM, SOUND DOCTRINE IS NOT NECCESSARILY ENJOYED, IT IS ENDURED. I WOULD ADVISE THAT WE LOOK INWARDS, YOU SHOULD BE WARY OF ANYONE OF THESE MEN WHOSE TEACHINGS SATISFY UR FLESH MORE. a TIME COMETH & IS NOW WHEN MEN WOULD BEGIN TO SEEK gOD FOR THEMSELVES,

POPULARITY WITH MEN IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF,

1 WORD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by madamkoko: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ d house

can somebody tell me what d story wit zoe ministry, does it stil exist, how about patrick awuzie is he alive, ?
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by AKO1(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2008
You know, I just noticed that the topic says "Favorite Popular Pastor"

Why is it their popularity that makes them tick with some people? undecided undecided tongue
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by zarazara: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2008
That's easy, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya RIP
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by konkocious(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2008
well i give it the founder of my church, he preacher the word with out the respect of anything he's been since tell the thing of the past and that of future and at his age he is still waxing strong all this chalenge me and make me give it to him

[b][/b]Rev. S. A. Sadela (GAC W/W)
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2008
People just dey jobless dey parambulate churches to find pastor wey good pass!

make una no work well for how una go reach heaven, dey celebrate pastors and religious leaders up and down
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by khufu: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2008
None of the businessmen is my favourite.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Africankel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
REV. CHRIS OYAKHILOME PhD, is the man!
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by CHRISFER: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2008
hey ya! Nobody mensioned Most Holiness, Apostle Rev. Kings Na wa for all of una8) cool
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by disease(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Seun
All of them are businessmen or business pastors. tongue

My favorite is Pastor Offering sha. cool
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by abujabooks(f): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2008
If famous, then it is Pastor E. Adeboye.

My Pastor is a man of God.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kemisuga(f): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
Kay and King u are WISE. smiley
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by kemisuga(f): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
Africankel - u funny - what has title (PhD) got to do with, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
kemisuga:

Africankel - u funny - what has title (PhD) got to do with, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Human vanities and earthly treasures
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Imine: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
:all of the people that contributes to naira land opinion shld be very carefulĀ  Every man will be judge by the words of his or her mouth.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by smurf1(f): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2009
Sorry dont know any of them embarassed
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by goldenterp(f): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2009
@Kemisuga and KunleOshob

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd is a Professor of Neumatics i.e [/i]the study of the human spirit through the light of God's word[i], hence the PHd
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2009
None! tongue
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
goldenterp:

@Kemisuga and KunleOshob

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd is a Professor of Neumatics i.e [/i]the study of the human spirit through the light of God's word[i], hence the PHd
Then he must know how fickle the human spirit is, no wonder he is able to take advantage of the gullibilities and fickleness of the lazy human spirits that flock to his church (AKA business empire)
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
Mr. Okotie. That dude english na die. grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by keyne(f): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
[b][/b]PASTOR WILLIAMS FOLORUNSHO KUMUYI. I LUV HIM.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2009
what happened to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and the gr8 men of God in Delta and Edo state

@poster your list consits of sum men of God i av not heard of, and thats realy insteresting

I will go for Chris Oyakhilome [Simply because of the way he Teaches the BIBLE]

He is a gr8 Teacher of the Gospel

I also like T.B Joshua for his seemingly SINCERE service to God and for rendering help to the less priv and for d widows

God IS Gr8
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by dgreatrock(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
I am surprised that papa ayo is not among em. he is the current pfn president.
pls review the poll and include him.

He is my favourite pastor and uma okpai is my best preacher
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by annyplenty(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2009
Pastor GBADE OGUNLANA is a good teacher
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by benedictac(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
i don't think any pastor is better than the other because they all have different areas of calling and anointing.

I love my Daddy, Daddy G.O. (E.A. Adeboye), Pastor Paul Eneche of Dunamis is another powerful man of God. You guys need to be under his ministration.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by donnie(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2009
goldenterp:

@Kemisuga and KunleOshob

It's a Phd in Pneumatology -The study of the Spirit (His profound teachings on the Holy Spirit are available under various titles and in various media formats).
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Bota: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
, and you did not even include Lt. Idahosa in your list, yet he started all prosperity thingy wink
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
None of them. . . . Most of them are thieves anyway! angry
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by madolla13: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2009
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May God increase you from glory to glory. You're doin a great job.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by inems: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
@MR crackles be careful of wat u say about annointed men of God.
first of all pastors have their own calling, for me as long as the pastor is making a lasting impact in my life through his word i dont mind listening but i really love my pastor (PST Paul Adefarasin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.