Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? (38692 Views)

Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher? / Who Is Your Favourite Popular Pastor Or Preacher? / Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by dgreatrock(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Mrcracles,
what is it with you and pastors?
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by skyone(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
Pastor E A ADEBOYE
Pastor D K Olukoya
Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2009
inems:

@MR crackles be careful of wat u say about annointed men of God.
first of all pastors have their own calling, for me as long as the pastor is making a lasting impact in my life through his word i dont mind listening but i really love my pastor (PST Paul Adefarasin)

I have a question for you in regards to your church.How come your church is still in Muson Center?Una no dey pay offering or tithe to build una own church?Paul must be a big man with the income he is getting from his followers.

Warfy Boy:

what happened to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and the gr8 men of God in Delta and Edo state

@poster your list consits of sum men of God i av not heard of, and thats realy insteresting

I will go for Chris Oyakhilome [Simply because of the way he Teaches the BIBLE]

He is a gr8 Teacher of the Gospel

I also like T.B Joshua for his seemingly SINCERE service to God and for rendering help to the less priv and for d widows

God IS Gr8

What a combo?LWKMM

KunleOshob:

Then he must know how fickle the human spirit is, no wonder he is able to take advantage of the gullibilities and fickleness of the lazy human spirits that flock to his church (AKA business empire)
euromilion link=topic=263.msg2716366#msg2716366 date=1219873788:

Thats right, the painful thing is his followers never care to do their own research.When would he start healing the blind,deaf,lame and crippled in Lagos State?I wait for that day.

disease:

@Seun
All of them are businessmen or business pastors.  tongue

My favorite is Pastor Offering sha.  cool

GBAM

[quote][/quote]
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Yornandrew: 3:48am On Oct 29, 2009
My Favorite Preachers are

Pastor Tunde Bakare- Lagos
Pastor Olubi Johnson- Ibadan
Rev. George Adegboye- Ilorin
Dr Uduak Udofia- Uyo
Gbile Akanni- Gboko
Pastor Oje Ohiwere- Benin City
Rev Chris Delvan- Kaduna
Emmanuel Kure- Kafanchan
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by philkris: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2009
PASTOR LAZARUS MOUKA, THE LORDS CHOSEN
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by charles68(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
Donnie, i do not entirely agree with u. Multitudes followed Jesus but He knew why they were foolowing It was because of the food he gave them. he preached the whole Gospel and multitude left. he asked d disciples if they would also go away? the disciples after listening to christ on one occasion said "this is a hard saying . who can bear this? Peter asked are there few that would be saved?

That there are multitudes in my church does not  mean we are all born again. being born again is to be christlike. How can u tell lies, steal, prostitute, etc Gal 5 and still claim to be going to heaven. There must be a change.

The human flesh does not like to be  told the truth. What we witness today especially in Nigeria is Watery christianity. One could not but always ask if this is the church Jesus died for. Christ is coming for a pure and sportless church.

One would be forced to think that a fashion parade or beauty paegant is going on in the churches on a first visit.
As for the pastors few of them still preach the whole gospel(Jesus saves, heals and delivers). Majority of them are just motivational speakers. declaring what people want to hear.
May God send us pastors after his own heart in this sin cursed world, in this last days.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
so na only pentecostal pastors be men of God in Nigeria abi.

what priests and pastors in catholic,anglican,methodist,baptist e.t,c abi na because dem no get private jets
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2009
chukwudi44:

so na only pentecostal pastors be men of God in Nigeria abi.

what priests and pastors in catholic,anglican,methodist,baptist e.t,c abi na because dem no get private jets

Cos it is only in the pentecostal churches that they make noise and as you know empty vessels make the most noise. Those that are truly doing the work of God don't make noise about it as they are more interested in heavenly rewards than earthly accolades.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Joagbaje(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2009
Youre not supposed to have favourite pastors and preachers. You are supposed to be under a pastor PERIOD! .
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Xorenxo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
My favourite Pastor is TB Joshua.He has so far survived 15 years of activities, actions,lies,moves to pull him down by the leadership of Pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria including organising a National Crusade against him in February 1996 the outcome of which he became a household name in Ghama.He is currently known to be spiritual adviser to over 30 Presidents/Heads of states including dat of Ghana whose President openly acknowledge dat it was TBjoshua's prayers and prophesies dat helped him to d Presidency.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Xorenxo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
My favourite Pastor is TB Joshua.He has so far survived 15 years of activities, actions,lies,moves to pull him down by the leadership of Pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria including organising a National Crusade against him in February 1996 the outcome of which he became a household name in Ghama.He is currently known to be spiritual adviser to over 30 Presidents/Heads of states including dat of Ghana whose President openly acknowledge dat it was TBjoshua's prayers and prophesies dat helped him to d Presidency.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by echobee(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
i like any man of God who preaches what is written in the bible,and say what is right.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Odunnu: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2010
Craze ppl full 4ds Nairaland o!
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Albi: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2010
Any Man of GOD that preaches salvation, repentance, that speaks about our Lord Jesus Christ and believes in The God of trinity.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2010
My pastor. Prophet E O Akinade Lion of Judah
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2010
Considering that our Very own Pastor Joseph Agbaje of the nairaland fame might soon be a pastor to the family of the president [if Goodluck is sworn in] i would have to in anticipation name him my Favourite popular pastor grin cos i know with the way he is going and his gift of twisting scriptures and backing of the "first" family [plenty of tithes and seed sowing] he would soon have enough funds to breakaway from chris oyakhilome's business empire and start his own popular movement church
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Joagbaje(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2010
I think i should send Good luck to arrest you. TODAAAY!
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Annunaki(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2010
@pastor agbaje
Goodluck is too busy scheming how he would mount the saddle of the presideny, I don't think he would have time for irrelevant chop chop yeye pastor like you who would be telling him to sow a very big seed if he wants to become president. grin grin grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by zoragirl: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2010
my favourite pastor/preacher is Daddy E.A Adeboye and Pastor Demola Adesanya
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by hbabe(f): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
Bishop David Oyedepo
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Rev. Umai Ukpai
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Tonyet1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
hbabe:

~~~
Rev. Umai Ukpai

Hbabe am i right to say that you are an EFIK grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by Annunaki(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ikhideman
All the people you listed above are pentecostal pastors which means they preach tithing which is a twisted and diluted version of biblical tithing. tongue in short they all preach diluted scripture.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by GurusForum: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka is my no. 1
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Jan 29, 2010
My Favorite is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by samdigo(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2010
kumuyi
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by cicero(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
Bishop David Oyedepo
Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Bishop M. Aremu
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by shadrach77: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by ikhideman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ Annunaki

Its not about what they preach, because whether they preach it or not, God commands it in His Word - Mal.3:10-12; meaning we as believers should do. If u try to bring up any opposition to tithing, means u aren't doing the Word. Check out also: Luke 6:38, 2Cor.9:6-10.

When you are tithing, you are contributing to the expansion of the work of God on the earth - which is basically that all men should be reconciled to Him. To that money would be needed.

I can also add: Pastor Dumka Gomwalk (Jos) to my list, as well as others.
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by osaxx: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
i am just tempted to join in this , well my favourite is the one with the following

[b][b]HE IS TRUELY SENT FROM GOD, TESTED AND PROVEN ,

HE HAS A SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE AT WORK IN HIM,

EVERYTHING HE IS INVOLVED IN HAS TO GROW,

HE IS ANOINTED WITH A HEALING MINISTRY,

HE IS AN HEIR ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE,

HE HAS AN INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY NOT A NIGERIAN MINISTRY,

HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TECHNOLOGY TO REACH OUT TO THE WORLD,

HIS CRITICS ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND THE CHRIST IN HIM,

HE IS SETTING PACE AMONGST THE XTIAN DOME,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN JOIN ME IN WELCOMING THE MAN SENT FROM GOD, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME A MAN WHO HAS MADE THE WORD OF GOD EASIER TO DIGEST,
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by osaxx: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD IN CHRIST EMBASSY, WE CANNOT CONDEMN ANYBODY, BUT WE CAN MAKE CORRECTION, BECAUSE IT IS PART OF OUR EVANGELISM COMMITTED TO OUR TRUST BY GOD, THIS FORUM IS TEARING XTIANS APART, I WONDER WAT THEY TEACH U GUYS IN CHURCH THAT U COME UP HERE SAYING ALL NASTY IGNORANT LIES AGAINST PASTOR CHRIS, U TALKED ABOUT HOW UR PASTOR WEARS OLD CLOTHS,SO THAT MAKES HIM A REAL XTIAN, U ALSO TALKED ABOUT HOW UR PASTOR IS HUMBLE, IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO THE WORD OF GOD, IS THAT HOW U KNOW ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD, WEARING OLD CLOTHS AND BEING HUMBLE, UR PASTORS ARE GREAT MEN OF GOD,BUT DO NOT USE THOSE REASONS AS UR REASON FOR WORSHIPPING IN THIER CONGREGATION, U NEED TO WAKE UP FROM UR RELIGIOUS MINSET ,SO U CAN COME TO UR INHERITANCE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS,

LUV YA ALL MEN OF GOD, AND PASTOR CHRIS WHO HAS SINGLE HANDEDLY OPEN MY EYES TO THE REALITY OF GODS WORD
Re: Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? by ifyegede(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
My favourite preacher is Pastor W.F Kumuyi. I like his messages on holiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.