Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (34649 Views)

Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by tommykiwi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg let them give the money they want to use and campaign for the FIFA president because they just wanna waste dat cash for notin! CAF president is dere for them to try,dey left it and r going to where their hands didn't even reach...Segun plz take my ADVICE free dat post abeg!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
But seriously, am I the only one seeing the way he's dressed, not as a sportsman but rather a politician *sobs sad. Meanwhile it's not as if I'm trying to discourage the poor guy, it is better he channels his ambition towards the development of NFA afterall charity starts @ home #myhumbleopinion
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
dead on arrival
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nellybii:

This comment is typical of Africa.
You are a true black man. Always acting and feeling inferior. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just listen to yourself . If this statement had come from a European we would have all frowned at the level of bias. Is Odegbami qualified or not? Does Nigeria pay its dues to FIFA? These are issues we should talk about. According to you, Orji Kalu has not indicated interest but he already has more support lol.
I believe Africa can get this slot if we come together to produce a single candidate. That guarantees us 55 votes.
If Africa can be U.N.sec Gen why not FIFA president?

Inferior? NO.
Orji Kalu's support? Yes!,watched the discuss on NTA,sorry Channels tv.
I'm a realist,we know the truth,let's be truthful to ourselves.
Talking about Koffi Annan(Ghana) being UN sec. gen.? The painful truth is that Ghana is perceived as being less corrupt compared Nigeria.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by kenoz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Okay

Wish him all the best
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Missy89(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
What is wrong with having an ambition?
Not even a single good word and we wonder why Africa isn't progressing?

Can you imagine any European country mocking their football legend like this?

Too much inferiority complex
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by alcmene: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nellybii:

You are definitely an enemy of progress. The likes of you are the reason for the under development and backwardness in Africa.
Are you contesting for FIFA presidency? What is your own set?. You will never progress in your life if you continue like this. Anyway you won't even mind because your likes remain backward and wretched whilst pulling everything down. God will definitely punish you and your type fukking basterd.

trash.....

why then do you inbreeding homosexual descendants of awolowo(sprays baygon on his corpse) cry wolf when igbos make progress in Lagos??
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Inferior? NO.
Orji Kalu's support? Yes!,watched the discuss on NTA.
Talking about Koffi Annan(Ghana) being UN sec. gen.? The painful truth is that Ghana is perceived as being less corrupt compared Nigeria.

So Orji Kalu is not corrupt while Odegbami is corrupt abi?
What realism are you talking about? You should advice Orji to contest don't pull Odegbami down.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
alcmene:
Considering where he comes from, I see him being a disgrace like Amos Adamu

He is definitely and probably devicing fetish and ritualistic means to catapult him to Zurich grin

You are definitely an enemy of progress. The likes of you are the reason for the under development and backwardness in Africa.
Are you contesting for FIFA presidency? What is your own set?. You will never progress in your life if you continue like this. Anyway you won't even mind because your likes remain backward and wretched whilst pulling everything down. God will definitely punish you and your type fukking basterd.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Bobbystanley(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mr Ode keep dreaming
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nellybii:

So Orji Kalu is not corrupt while Odegbami is corrupt abi?
What realism are you talking about? You should advice Orji to contest don't pull Odegbami down.
Man I'm a Nigerian,please don't drag tribalism into this. Either of them,whoever carries the flag will sure get our supports (the Nigerian spirit).I was only stating the obvious.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Inferior? NO.
Orji Kalu's support? Yes!,watched the discuss on NTA.

I could sense your IBO-TIC reasoning. Your people are the people who brought most shame to this country. I imagined how you people reason backwards rather than being positive...Lamine Diack won IAAF President when people like you wrote him off...Segun Odegbami might not win the FIFA Presidency but the audacity to challenge the norm sets him far apart from backward people like your type...
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nellybii: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
alcmene:

trash.....

why then do you inbreeding homosexual descendants of awolowo(sprays baygon on his corpse) cry wolf when igbos make progress in Lagos??

So you are fighting for igbos?
lol. grin Unfortunately, this is not the right forum.
I advise you go join Massob and carry placard and you die like fowl or rot in prison whilst the Ekweremadus and Anyims of this world continue to laugh at you from the corners of their rooms.MUMU na im you be.ODE

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Youngsage: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/means-business-chief-odegbami-releases-promo-photos-fifa-presidential-race/
My only comment here is his wristwatch game's pretty strong. Rolex yacht master! ... nice one from the mathematician cool
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by nwanwaoge(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wish him all d best...but surely it almost an impossible Task for him. He's brave or do i use d Word "day dreaming".....in d sense that....with all these whites and dem cartels...u need to belong first....den secondly...play like dem....let him play african league first with CAF first before longing for FIFA chair. If he doesn't want NFF top most seat
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

I could sense your IBO-TIC reasoning. Your people are the people who brought most shame to this country. I imagined how you people reason backwards rather than being positive...Lamine Diack won IAAF President when people like you wrote him off...Segun Odegbami might not win the FIFA Presidency but the audacity to challenge the norm sets him far apart from backward people like your type...
I beg of you,don't drag tribalism into this. I spoke as a Nigerian. Can't you make your point without insulting. I smell insecurity and paranoidism.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by jacoik(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
I wish him the very best in this race. I know it is possible for him to emerge the next FIFA president.
u say wetin? if I slap u ehhhh
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by SmartMugu: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Has any black man ever become a FIFA president?
It's still white supremacy everywhere.
See them here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_FIFA
Unless he aspires to be like Obama.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by alcmene: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nellybii:

So you are fighting for igbos?
lol. grin Unfortunately, this is not the right forum.
I advise you go join Massob and carry placard and you die like fowl or rot in prison whilst the Ekweremadus and Anyims of this world continue to laugh at you from the corners of their rooms.MUMU na im you be.ODE

shut that rotten mouth of yours...hhmmm(spits)
Why the horrible stench oozing out of your mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I beg of you,don't drag tribalism into this. I spoke as a Nigerian.

U didn't! I read through your post and I could only sense tribal bias. He(Segun Odegbami) doesn't necessarily seek your support, but as well doesn't need you to talk him down...He is contesting based on his convictions, keep your pessimism in your pocket...
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by freshcvvs: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

Jeez. Stop feeling inferior.

It's time to support one of our own. I give this man my blessing

So you think international politics is for comedians?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by DIVINE78: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
sirjohnson:
See him Amala head
Same hatred that killed Ojukwu and your father will consume you if you don't change your way.

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by funmijoyb(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

That's why they are slave to Yoruba and Hausas in Nigeria their own country without hope of gaining freedom in future.
All tribes are watching. we await the time anyone frm the erosion damaged area will want to context for anything in Nigeria grin grin

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by midform(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Was it zoned to Nigeria?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by johntaiwo123(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wish him goodluck!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I beg of you,don't drag tribalism into this. I spoke as a Nigerian. Can't you make your point without insulting. I smell insecurity and paranoidism.

If you like say security and panadol...that's your cup of tea. Don't talk people down because somedays you may be in the same position. My six pence for you...Take it or Leave it!...
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by livinbygrace: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Forget it,someone that cant win ordinary NFF election,now seeking for world position.That is the greatest illusion of the year.Abeg make he pack well..Moreover,i be confirm yoruba man.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by nightmile: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Orji Kalu does not have the decency , integrity and good mannerism the post requires. He will so fvck up that no other Nigerian would be given such opportunity.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
livinbygrace:

Forget it,someone that cant win ordinary NFF election,now seeking for world position.That is the greatest illusion of the year.Abeg make he pack well..Moreover,i be confirm yoruba man.

How many elections did Abraham Lincoln or even PMB won before their victories? Food for thought!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by baloney: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by jim111(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
From which party..APC or POP??

Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah / China Vs Nigeria: 4 Nations Women's Tournament - 3 - 0 (Full Time) / Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo)