Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (34650 Views)

Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by sirjohnson(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
DIVINE78:

Same hatred that killed Ojukwu and your father will consume you if you don't change your way.

Hey man, take a chill pill... I was only trying some pun stunts. I am Yoruba and I like Odegbami
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by jim111(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
From which party..APC or PDP??
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by frisky2good(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
The same Platini that Blatter paid money to for a job he did 10 years before? Anyone in FIFA right npw is a thief. Worse than Nigerian politicians.

Sanchez01:
As much as I admire his vision, I honestly don't see him becoming the FIFA President. FIFA is highly political and corruption runs deep with the organisation. The likes of Luiz Figo and Platini who suddenly took interest in the FIFA presidency could make Odegbami less of a figure. The NFF is barely together and Segun Odegbami coming from a country whose footballing association is not in sync is an indication of what he'll face up there. Need I add the little or no impact our team ( the SE) is presently making. The level of rot and corruption within the NFF, should FIFA consider the footballing association of the candidates is enough to put Odegbami out.

Odegbami would be sandwiched, there are no two ways about him. Good luck to him in his quest though.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Evathyst(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

Jeez. Stop feeling inferior.

It's time to support one of our own. I give this man my blessing
Oga, your blessing wouldn't even see him get a vote in neighbouring Ghana. Talk less of winning the contest. See, there's this adage that says 'It is easier to wake a sleeping person than one who pretends to be asleep...'

I don't even know whom to wake between you & Odegbami now self. Cos it seems both of you are sleeping on the same mattress. Lolz! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Ilekeh(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Evathyst:
Oga, your blessing wouldn't even see him get a vote in neighbouring Ghana. Talk less of winning the contest. See, there's this adage that says 'It is easier to wake a sleeping person than one who pretends to be asleep...'
I don't even know whom to wake between you & Odegbami now self. Cos it seems both of you are sleeping on the same mattress. Lolz! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even if he doesn't win, he' not unlike you inferior lots that can't compete against westerners.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Ilekeh(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
livinbygrace:

Forget it,someone that cant win ordinary NFF election,now seeking for world position.That is the greatest illusion of the year.Abeg make he pack well..Moreover,i be confirm yoruba man.

Let him try. Give him your support. He can't win by himself.
You think all the other europeans qualify more than him? no, they have sponsors.
Better open your eyes to global politics.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

one of what?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by NaLaugh: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kx:

The audacity of dreams.

State FA chairman election campaign is a more reasonable and well thought out move than what he is "fantasizing" about.

The Obama comparison looks abit out of sync here, was Obama not some senator abi congress member repping Chicago in the background of american Democratic party runs before moving into the next step of vying for democrats ticket for presidency?

Why is odegbami appearing to be roofing a house in thin air before doing the foundation and the other key "works" prior to roofing?

Obama was a relatively inexperienced "junior" senator from Illinois, who had been a senator barely over 2 years.
When he began his campaign early 2007, I remember being at work, and saying I was going to vote for him - everyone laughed.
Yes, including all the African Americans who suddenly jumped on the bandwagon in 2008, when his chances started to improve.

At the time, his chances appeared slim to none. It would have also made a good example of your "roofing a house in thin air" example.
However, in life, there are two kinds of people:

Those who look at a pile of rubble, and see a pile of rubble, and those who see a pile of gold.

Honestly, I have very little interest in FIFA and or its politics, I just felt the need to say there is no need to write him off.

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Let him try. Give him your support. He can't win by himself.
You think all the other europeans qualify more than him? no, they have sponsors.
Better open your eyes to global politics.
shey na here NFF officials dey...we b caf delegates abi?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by aspirebig: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let him start with NFF first, then CAF,in that order.

Francophone Countries are ahead in CAF politics.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
NaLaugh:

Obama was a relatively inexperienced "junior" senator from Illinois, who had been a senator barely over 2 years.
When he began his campaign early 2007, I remember being at work, and saying I was going to vote for him - everyone laughed.
Yes, including all the African Americans who suddenly jumped on the bandwagon in 2008, when his chances started to improve.

At the time, his chances appeared slim to none. It would have also made a good example of your "roofing a house in thin air" example.

Those who look at a pile of rubble, and see a pile of rubble, and those who see a pile of gold.

Honestly, I have very little interest in FIFA and or its politics, I just felt the need to say there is no need to write him off.
I hate it when we compare US with Nigeria.. if u come and vote here ..bro..e no go count. u need to b a criminal to be elected here oh. d criminals in NFF and CAF no go vote for him oh.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
sirjohnson:

Hey man, take a chill pill... I was only trying some pun stunts. I am Yoruba and I like Odegbami
u c as d man dey vibrate...any critic is from Igbo. Why does an average Yoruba man think a fellow Yoruba can't critique a Yoruba course?

Others still have d right to choose opposite sides.

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by lebete3000: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wish him well.

To say the truth, he will not win. No African can become FIFA president unless its zone. The world cup competition was played in Africa because it was kind of zone to Africa.

No white man will allow African to rule over world football. They can never bow to us.

I still wish him well, it good to be ambitious and this will make him popular among the whites.

don't be so inferior, the whites bowed to Obama...Egypt once enslaved Israel.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by engrshakespeare: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

And now that he has your blessing am sure he has won, Ode. Your d first person mentioning tribe here. It is because of two many bigots like u that he can't win.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
lebete3000:

don't be so inferior, the whites bowed to Obama...Egypt once enslaved Israel.

Stop deceiving yourself. Can a Jewish become king in Saudi Arabia. Let us be real for once. No human is inferior to others only that there are something you are limited to be or do in life.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Akinrogun:
Senor Segun.... FIFA presidency is beyond sartorial elegance or being dressed like egungun (masquerade).......take a chill and realign with d deep seated political mafioso in charge @fifa....

u b omoluabi... I know u will take to reason.
Lol. U don discourage our guy now, why comparing his campaign pix with that of "egungun"?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Punstar: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wish him well.

To say the truth, he will not win. No African can become FIFA president unless its zone. The world cup competition was played in Africa because it was kind of zone to Africa.

No white man will allow African to rule over world football. They can never bow to us.

I still wish him well, it good to be ambitious and this will make him popular among the whites.
Someone of your ilk wouldn't have given Obama a chance. Young Africans need to abolish this archiac ''gaddemed'' complex of some sort. It won't get us anywhere. He who tries, wins.... If you were Mandela, SA won't be free
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Kx: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
NaLaugh:

U are absolutely correct.
I wish segun d best as slim as it looks literally speaking.

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
The face of the first picture is enough to disqualify you cos your face could scare a little baby.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Punstar:
Someone of your ilk wouldn't have given Obama a chance. Young Africans need to abolish this archiac ''gaddemed'' complex of some sort. It won't get us anywhere. He who tries, wins.... If you were Mandela, SA won't be free

Your taught your believe. He is not Mandela neither does he have the charisma of Obama.

BTW, this is world football consisting of over 252 countries as member and not a country election. Get that.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Your taught your believe. He is not Mandela neither does he have the charisma of Obama.

BTW, this is world football consisting of over 252 countries as member and not a country election. Get that.
Why can't he win if he has "Faith, Courage and
Enthusiasm"?
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Caveatemptor(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Any former footballer or a person who has participated in his countrys football association is qualified to contest for FIFA presidency provided he is nominated by five membercountries.
Although I believe Kaluand Odegbami arecoming in to the race too late they are eminently qualified if they can meet the requirements.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by godwil114(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dis man dey deceive in self....mumu u neva contest 4 local govt. Chairman na fifa
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
eni4real:
Why can't he win if he has "Faith, Courage and
Enthusiasm"?

gringrin You just made me smile so so much with that phrase. Nice one.

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ademusiwa9: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm......... This one that has not supported even NFL to any successful mission is talking about FIFA. Why don't you test your popularity at CAF first? Wsh you best of luck either ways
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by baby124: 2:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one. I am happy he remained his authentic self. Always reach for the stars and follow your dreams. He will definitely get something. Hater's gon hate
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by zudozz: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
chino11:
He is too ughh..to be a FIFA president. Tufia! cheesy

Next person please.. cool

Have u ever seen a Handsome Yoluba man b4? Obasanjo tinubu ...
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by baysol: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Considering the corruption rate adduced to Nigeria,will FIFA presidency ever be given to one of our own? Especially when the present president,Blatter want to be booted out coz of corruption charges?
But the way,I heard NFF haven't given him their support. Orji Kalu who haven't made public his interest to run for the post,has been reported to have more support.

Doubting Thomas, stop you hasty generalization and see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is as you see yourself that others will see you. No one may give a small chance in the book today to Odegbami but tommorrow may hold a different view. These corrupt cabals in the present NFF that is failing to endorse our own simply because or jealousy or nother reasons best known to the should know that when its your time and God endorses you no one can say no. Pinnick and his sycophants must understand that rightnow, they are swiming agains the current and they will definitely be exposed for their nepotism and myopic running of a National body like NFF the way erstwhile president Janathan ran Nigeria. Lobathan.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by baysol: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
laurel03:
Continue deceiving ur self.... Odegbami dt can't win NFF election .....

NFF election is like what? ......Democrasy or corruptocrasy. Abeg leave here o yee of little faith.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by smuth(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wish him well.

but you will gladly bow to a white man and kiss his anus...see your life. The biggest problem in Africa aside education is inferiority complex. This perception must change.

Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah / China Vs Nigeria: 4 Nations Women's Tournament - 3 - 0 (Full Time) / Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55