Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv (924 Views)

He Says Am The Course Of All His Problems And Attacks. / Relationship Btw Course Of Study And Female Marriage Status / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by mkagoro(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2009
I'm a guy of 27 a student of education mgt (@ 1 of d leading university in nigeria)& i have a girl of micro-biology which i 've been dated abt a yr back,bt she suddenly changed & when i ask her wat's wrong,she told me dt her friends told her dt wit her course of study, she should dream of marry pples lk doctors or engr or other reputable proffessional course rather than me & she was confused. D question now is dt,should course of study or proffessionalism have to do wit love?.pls advice,as she is also member of ds forum & i want her to hear frm you.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Czarskit(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2009
~ Yes it does. I advise that u go & start a new course because of her ~
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by elnaf(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2009
Well to be frank in the actual sense professionalism has nothing to do with true love but its one of the criteria for the existence of love
Most of the girls now adays are materialist the general mentallity they are havin iz professional discipline like Engineering & MEDICINE
have a brighter future but no be so!@CzarSkirt we came to the world with preordained destiny be proud of bin a student of education mgt
am sure Allah has a bright future plan for you all the best
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by ladybam(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
@post

wen did course of study start having impact on a persons choice of marriage.plz advice ur girlfriend 2stop following her kind of friends.they are really backwards and thus,not healthy for her. . .
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by mkagoro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
I didn't under rated my course(edu/mgt) because it is my desired course since my jnr sec schl (i have been plan to bcome lecturer or instructor),bt one thing i want U guys to do is to respond to her thought if her friends are guiding her in right or wrong direction and if proffessionalism should be a barrier to love.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by ladybam(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2009
mkagoro:

I didn't under rated my course(edu/mgt) because it is my desired course since my jnr sec schl (i have been plan to bcome lecturer or instructor),bt one thing i want U guys to do is to respond to her thought if her friends are guiding her in right or wrong direction and if proffessionalism should be a barrier to love.

professionalism should never answer any question 4 love.PERIOD!
unless if d man na dibia!
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by iwefactria: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2009
I guess ur gf is just making unnecessary excuses maybe in-direct way of telling you 'I am no more interested in you' if not who told her that all doctors,Engineers make it in life.I dont get this,I think this is more than your course of study just from my own point of view.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by neowelsh(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hey brother dont let her fool you, the truth is, your GF is seeing some1 else but doesnt kwow how to breakup with you, she cant tell it to u, because she is afraid of how u will react, or maybe she still feels something 4u but nt like b4. My advice is take her out on a dinner treat, or where ever u think is convenience. Sit her down and try to make her reminisce on how you guys met, how it used to be etc. After all that ask, what has come over her, y d sudden changes, men u kw d rest, after everything she will ask u to forgive her. Relationship are like that sometimes. let me nt going into details, gudluck.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Encomium(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
Your girl friend is simply playing hide and seek game with you and it is a pity that you are yet to read the handwriting on the wall. Shine your eyes very well as well as understand that she has gotten another guy and breaking up the relationship is her next project to carryout. Be wise man!!!
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by SoAmazing(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dear poster, it behoves me to call your attention to the rich and famous and other successful people around the world.What was the course of study of the likes of Bill Gates, Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote and so on?Some of them didn't even complete their university studies.Hence, your real course of study is inside of you.You only attend a college to finetune your thinking process.University studies are not ends in themselves, they're means to ends.Right now, you should be on the path to self discovery.I'll advise that you do a bunk on the lady and find a more refined and well educated mind not an educated head like the lady you talked about.University studies will get you a foot in the door sometimes, but only the gift of a man will make room for him.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by evergreen6: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
Gawd!!!!
What nonsense wont u read on NL grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by IFELEKE(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Poster,
Concentrate on Actualising your academic pursuits first and work your way to success,Trivialities(like this post of yours)shouldn't be entertained at this point in your life.For Crying Loud, You Are 27, Act Like One!.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by iice(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
undecided Both of you are confused.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2009
Every has to do with love nowadays. I saw a thread earlier where someone said a guy who doesnt know how to drive is not fit to date. So why wont course of study?
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2009
@IFELEKE

See as I dey anticipate reading your posts.
Very simple and smart.

I applaud you cheesy cheesy

dayokanu:

Every has to do with love nowadays. I saw a thread earlier where someone said a guy who doesnt know how to drive is not fit to date. So why wont course of study?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by touchmeder: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
you are dating a childish girl. i dey tell
today in nigeria, even when you read french u can work in bank, anywhere(maybe not as a doc or lawyer wink)
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by souljahman: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
Ur girl friend and her friends are all mbeke's dem neva see engineers wey dey work 4 banks or people wey read french wen dey work 4 totalfina elf? Abeg make dem hide, chics plenty abeg.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by viperman: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2009
Two things,

either she's stupid, childish and cruising with friends of the same 'feather'

or

she's gotten another boyfriend that she thinks has a brighter future than you do.

wisen up
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by topheal: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2009
Ur GF may use that as a reason but not a genew reason,i think she as got another guy with sugar-coated mouth & you know girl easily fall in love with a deceive guy especialy when you can buy their friend. bro dont let a any short minded disturb your focus :- keep your headr up!.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by sparta(f): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster

At least you are not studying Yoruba educasion. Some are girks are stll so unreal.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by topheal: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2009
Guy 4 been in university shows that U have a bright prospect,for have a dream & focuse also shows that you have a brighter future.believe it or not that girl wil come & beg U cos U gonna make it with Ur determination
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by soulamanne(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2009
if u ar 27 and thinking dis way,God bless u
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
ur gf is a slowpoke.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
Haba the insults too much now @all it is clear from the topic that the poster knows what he wants. He is only asking you people to help save his relationship by giving sound advice to his girl friend. Who is also a member of this forum. Lets give advice instead of giving the girl a better reason to leave the guy.
Re: Does Course Of Study Have To Do Wit Luv by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
I make bold to state emphatically that your girl is simply playing pranks on ou. The truth really is there is nowhere in the history of this world where people's success were traced to their courses of study. It's really a pity that most Nigerian youths have been brain-washed into believing this baseless myth. I'm also disappointed that at your age, you refused to understand the realities of this life, so sorry if that hurts.

For the facts, the immediate MD of First Bank of Nigeria read AGRICULTURAL ECONS. in UNILAG, so tell me, has he not gotten to the peak of the corporate ladder with that course. Infact, most HR people that hire employees for companies these days dont really look out for the COURSE you read in school but the YOU IN YOU. Got my drift?

At 20, I'm doing some marketing jobs to help myself financially since I dont want to be begging my relatives for school fees as well as pocket money and along the line, I 've got more than four (4) OFFERS to work in good places but am looking at the fact that this my job gives me some independence and above all its more profitable than a salary job as far as am concerned.

So just dump that your girl now cos she's not worth your while and GET ON with actualising your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Hey! / New Scientific Discovery! / I Am In Luv Wit 3 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.