Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: (2001 Views)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Talk2SeaL: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
A 32-year-old woman identified as Xiaojin Tuan from China was beaten up by her date Huang Mao after meeting for the first time following exchanges on social network WeChat.
He was so excited about the date that he spent £5,300 on flights to her home city of Suzhou in east China.
Rather than the ‘Goddess’ he was expecting, Huang said he was shocked by the woman’s ‘fat face and spots’.
So he punched her in the face and while she was on the floor, stamped on her.
He said: ‘I knew exactly what she looked like as the image of her face was engrained in my memory.
‘So when this woman came and sat down next to me I was completely shocked.
‘This woman had a fatter face and acne, completely unlike the woman in the photo.’
His friend, Kong Ho, said: ‘He was very excited about going and when I said it seemed very expensive he replied that love has no price.
‘He kept showing me the woman’s photo and called her his Goddess.
‘He was pretty gutted when he turned up and found out what she really looked like.’
The two then began arguing as he accused her lying and deceiving him before he punched her in the face and stamped on her when she fell to the floor.
Staff quickly broke the fight up and the pair were arrested.
A police spokesman said: ‘The couple were detained and then woman was given medical treatment.
‘She has decided not to press charges and they parted on friendlier terms although both vowed never to do online dating again.’ www.viroshare.com/entertainment/woman-beaten-up-on-first-date-for-looking-different-from-profile-picture/
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
if him come naija him go kill person be that

1 Like

Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by dejavski(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pix?
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Kingsley1000(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
That awkward moment when she post picture of person wey resemble aisha buhari and you met person wey resemble mama peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by NinaNigeria(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iyohhhh, chineke
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by dejavski(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kingsley1000:
That awkward moment when she post picture of person wey resemble aisha buhari and you met person wey resemble mama peace

I almost laughed undecided

4 Likes

Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol @ fat face & spots. I guess adjectives become very limited when you live in a country where everyone looks the same eg. black hair + small eyes.
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by henribj(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
serves the babe right.
she got served !!
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Edipee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol. na dis kind thing some pipul dey try avoid. Mznaett, hope say trouble no go dey? Kukuma enroll 4 confu class o. Lol!
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by IceDude(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Edipee:
Lol. na dis kind thing some pipul dey try avoid. Mznaett, hope say trouble no go dey? Kukuma enroll 4 confu class o. Lol!

Kokolipsrsealed yak asiere mbok
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Missonas(f): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oh yea love has no price why he dey bargain with the face.He should love her regardless lol
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Sanmel(f): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hian!
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Na normal thing for NIGERIA naaa.

NIGERIA Social media ladies dey like OLX.
Na until you see, u go know whether na FRIDGE or Cupboard.

Like one I chyked before, she was of dark complexion but when she arrived on the said day... MENN. ..!!! . she don bleach out the black.
I met a unfortunate OYIBO that day
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Talk2SeaL:
A 32-year-old woman identified as Xiaojin Tuan from China was beaten up by her date Huang Mao after meeting for the first time following exchanges on social network WeChat.
He was so excited about the date that he spent £5,300 on flights to her home city of Suzhou in east China.
Rather than the ‘Goddess’ he was expecting, Huang said he was shocked by the woman’s ‘fat face and spots’.
He said: ‘I knew exactly what she looked like as the image of her face was engrained in my memory.
‘This woman had a fatter face and acne, completely unlike the woman in the photo.’
His friend, Kong Ho, said: ‘He was very excited about going and when I said it seemed very expensive he replied that love has no price.
‘He was pretty gutted when he turned up and found out what she really looked like.’
The two then began arguing as he accused her lying and deceiving him before he punched her in the face and stamped on her when she fell to the floor.
A police spokesman said: ‘The couple were detained and then woman was given medical treatment.
‘She has decided not to press charges and they parted on friendlier terms although both vowed never to do online dating again.’ www.viroshare.com/entertainment/woman-beaten-up-on-first-date-for-looking-different-from-profile-picture/
anything china...SPELLS FAKE!!!EVEN HUMANS TOO.
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Na normal thing for NIGERIA naaa.

NIGERIA Social media ladies dey like OLX.
Na until you see, u go know whether na FRIDGE or Cupboard.

Like one I chyked before, she was of dark complexion but when she arrived on the said day... MENN. ..!!! . she don bleach out the black.
I met a unfortunate OYIBO that day
lol
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by khassy(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Talk2SeaL:

that's what all this NL gals deserve aswear

BTW no pishure
Re: ::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: by MisterLongman(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
In Phyno's voice
"So many lies when she instagram that pic"

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Like You / Why Girls Trying To Be Sexy And Beautiful At All Cost. / #HOT Or #HAUTE – Fashion Blogger Itoro Essien Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.