Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why (30357 Views)

Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by talktimi(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Wasn't expecting anything sane and intelligent from a biafra village clown like you so stop trying to impress me[/s]...
grin idíot, do you know the meaning of intelligence ? Wonders shall never end grin

5 Likes

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by melzabull(f): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
stickncarrot:

I tried to reason where you are pointing towards only to see that you wrote because of your hate for the Ibos. There's nothing to take serious with you anymore.

If Buhari has balls, let him sack the woman. If he doesn't sack the woman, just as we know he is a tribalist, he either lack balls or the woman did her job.

I can't heal you of your hate for the Ibos but pray you die with it to get your proper rewards.
so you have been taking that one serious before? smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by melzabull(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
I wouldn't!
[s]But can the same be said about this people? The answer is NO!

There's no point explaining anything away, there's enough of that on this very thread and if you don't get it by now, you will never get it!
It's SABOTAGE, and I saw it coming and even said it on another thread before this one was created.

I study people and follow patterns. If it looks, walks and quacks like it, it is a duck. Ibos will do anything to destroy this government if given the opportunity[/s].

hogwash from a demented bonehead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by melzabull(f): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:

One doesnt need more than just common sense to understand that it wasn't Buhari's fault he missed a meeting which wasnt in his official itinerary; enough of this overflogged issue of missing one meeting or one meaningless handshake. At the end though, he still gets to take the blame because he's the president, but can we please move on to better things...
it wasnt in his itinerary so why did he bother to attend, and why is he and APC goons making so much fuse about it after he missed it?

its not his fault? so whose fault is it that the dullard took the wrong gate?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by onismate: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Nah she can't be sacked nor recalled. Buhari can only do that in his dreams or newspapers.
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by obailala(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
melzabull:
it wasnt in his itinerary so why did he bother to attend, and why is he and APC goons making so much fuse about it after he missed it?

its not his fault? so whose fault is it that the dullard took the wrong gate?
You are obviously the dullard here for asking such silly questions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by melzabull(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:
You are obviously the dullard here for asking such silly questions...
dunce! why did the presidency deny that the meeting was unofficial until they were busted? and now turn to look for a scapegoat? why the earlier denial?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by obailala(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2015
melzabull:
dunce! why did the presidency deny that the meeting was unofficial until they were busted? and now turn to look for a scapegoat? why the earlier denial?
Like I said, u guys are the dullards here for asking such silly questions because political/ethnic sentiments have eroded ur reasoning.

How can a meeting which was not included in my official itinerary be official?... What is the definition of 'official' in this context?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by melzabull(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:
Like I said, u guys are the dullards here for asking such silly questions because political/ethnic sentiments have eroded ur reasoning.

How can a meeting which was not included in my official itinerary be official?
and it APC supporters that are not blinded by ethnic sentiments? please humour me more

So of all the 4 events that duhari missed none was in his itinerary?

on book haram
with the pope
commitment yo gender equality
every woman every child

Are you really this dumb? waow!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by wildchild1: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Na her fault say Buhari dey use typewriter for 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by tinsel: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:
In as much as i would like to see Joy Ogwu sacked or be recalled by the federal government for her incompetency and for deliberately sabotaging Buhari's itineraries which, in turn, led to a gargantuan embarrassment on the person of my beloved President, it's not possible. Though her tenure expires in December 2015, which is barely two months from now. The emboldened, in my opinion, means she can't be sacked or recalled by the federal government. Read below

NB - This is my opinion, and also to educate those calling for her sack. For the bigots on here, you can insult me all you want, but i'll not be replying

You are wrong here. They can recalled and replaced like all other dilomats.
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:
In as much as i would like to see Joy Ogwu sacked or be recalled by the federal government for her incompetency and for deliberately sabotaging Buhari's itineraries which, in turn, led to a gargantuan embarrassment on the person of my beloved President, it's not possible. Though her tenure expires in December 2015, which is barely two months from now. The emboldened, in my opinion, means she can't be sacked or recalled by the federal government. Read below

NB - This is my opinion, and also to educate those calling for her sack. For the bigots on here, you can insult me all you want, but i'll not be replying

Ur stupidity has reached the roof, u try to blame someone else for ur dullårdic incompetent president. U are an idiot with no measures. Byhari has disgraced us each of the times he goes abroad, this one ain't new.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by happney65: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Heads must roll........... Everyone that makes up the the team must be sack with immediate effect if indeed we have a President.

No professional can be that incompent...... They were obviously paid to sabotage the President's itinerary. EFCC must investigate everyone involves in this show of Shame.

EFCC in this?I can see something is wrong with your Brain.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by tinsel: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
I don't know why you guys reduce everything to ethinicity. If the woman is guilty she has to go whether she is igbo, hausa or yorubam
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:

We have better things to do with our time , so stop wailing, her tenure will end in December . tongue
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Lhanre:
Why are people just deliberately ignoring the clear fact to make political point. A country's mission to an international organization is an advisory body to the head of government concerning all issues and dealings with that organization. Failure to identify and inform the government of the relevant meetings that needs to be attended is a failure of the mission in one of its most elementary duties. The head of mission and all its members involved directly or remotely should be recalled and remanded to desk duties at the foreign affairs ministry with close monitoring for the next five years. They have all apparently being sleeping at their duty post all these while.

buhari has been sleeping in a hotel n forgot his appointments. U can deceive ur self all u want.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:

One doesnt need more than just common sense to understand that it wasn't Buhari's fault he missed a meeting which wasnt in his official itinerary; enough of this overflogged issue of missing one meeting or one meaningless handshake. At the end though, he still gets to take the blame because he's the president, but can we please move on to better things...

It's the dullàrds fault.
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by InvertedHammer: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
/
My take:

Buhari didn't attend Boko Haram conference.
Buhari didn't shake the Pope.

Let the heavens fall. Yeah! Buhari shaking the Pope will fix the litany of problems in Nigeria. Playing opposition is one thing, but crying wolf is an act of desperation. Desperation for what? Nothing! Because PMB still has 3years + to stay in office.
/

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Savanahtimes: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Teacher: Which party is Dr. Bukola Saraki
Akpors: He is in APCPDP
Good morning folks....
#isupportwitchhunting

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
So where does it say that she can't be sacked?

Who appointed her? She can be sacked just as she was appointed!

She must NOT be allowed to finish her term. She deliberately disgraced Nigeria, and she must be made to exit in shame.

Blame ur old dùllard.
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2015
wytecat:
I wouldn't!
But can the same be said about this people? The answer is NO!

There's no point explaining anything away, there's enough of that on this very thread and if you don't get it by now, you will never get it!
It's SABOTAGE, and I saw it coming and even said it on another thread before this one was created.

I study people and follow patterns. If it looks, walks and quacks like it, it is a duck. Ibos will do anything to destroy this government if given the opportunity.

igbos have not ruled Nigeria in the past 49 years, so it's safe to say that all the destruction ever done to nigeria was done by Hausa n Yoruba...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Heads must roll........... Everyone that makes up the the team must be sack with immediate effect if indeed we have a President.

No professional can be that incompent...... They were obviously paid to sabotage the President's itinerary. EFCC must investigate everyone involves in this show of Shame.

D dùllard should be arrested n questioned.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by jiorhemen(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:

OP, you are funny. The fact is whether she is accredited to an international organization or an interplanetary organization, the president can remove her, and she can be recalled. But the point is, the fact that the president has the power to remove an official is not what brings about an official's removal
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2015
I bet anyone she can be recalled by president buhari if he wishes to do so,shove your facts to your throat, except PMB isn't interested
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by tonychristopher: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:
Enough of all these noise over this little administrative lapse. This woman retires in 2 months, this issue and this woman should be allowed to be.

It's good so that Igbo will know how Nigeria is treating then
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
obailala:

How can a meeting which was not included in my official itinerary be official?... What is the definition of 'official' in this context?
Young man before engaging in senseless e fight can you tell me the responsibility of minister of foreign affairs, and Nigerian mission in the US when it comes to arranging the president's itenary?

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by greatest31: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Why can't nigerians learn? The woman did her job perfectly well but no one thought that PMB may have decided not to attend the meeting because nigeria don't have anything to offer.

Also, for PMB using a wrong entrance to meet the Pope and coming late, do you think that Mrs. Joy didn't inform him? Maybe old age or that he want to act the way he acts in nigeria caused us this public shame.

PMB should trust people. He didn't trust the woman so he decided to do what he wants without knowing the implications.

Now some stupid heads want to defend him and push the blame on the innocent woman, let us face the fact here, that PMB didn't attend the meeting, Nigerians should ask him questions because the other day, someone was justifying it saying that he was in another meeting but since they have seen the problem they want to push blames.

Let us say that what is bad, is bad and not use sentiment to destroy our beloved country.

We have only one country called Nigeria, we have to make it stand great and precious, dear to our hearts and that of our children.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by tdmoggy: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015

Why would you jump to the conclusion that Joy Ogwu deliberately sabotaged your "beloved" presidents itinery.
What evidence do you have to butress your assertions.?. You really aught to write in measured tones and put forth your arguments in a manner that is not libelous to others. Your bias against Joy Ogwu speaks volumes and has clearly tainted your thinking.. You should have stuck to your point about her alleged incompetence, rather than introduce your poisonous bias into this discourse. What next, because of her tribe, religeon ? is that why she "deliberately" sabotaged the president ? Give me a break...!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by silami(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:

I think you got it all wrong. A credited TO means she assigned to an international organization rather than the head of the government of the country s/he is residing to carry out the assignment. But still appointed BY the president of her country and the labor law gives the foreign ministry power through the due process to recall her.
Re: Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why by BabaO2: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2015
dustmalik:

Impossible is nothing. anybody could be sacked for incompetency, indiscipline etc no matter the terms of your contract, there is always a clause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / FG May Reduce Price Of Fuel Pump Over Coronovirus & Global Oil Price Crash / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.