Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? (10437 Views)

Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
tag the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Jasen1(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Sexybstar
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nurumaxy: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2019
omo dis gal fyn die aswear

3 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Who is she? She’s not all that, she is just there; basic

filter plus bleaching

7 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Easybela(f): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Wooooooow, nobody is as pretty as she is, NI girls are too ugly

7 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Heroclitus(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Honestly speaking, she isn't out of the world....I'd give her 55%

9 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by vibre: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2019
What's gorgeous about this ugly duckling? sad

4 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
She's pretty.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Modernist: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
She's just a regular I've seen better.

7 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Newguyhere: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
chai, just take a look at those nice hanging tits cry

12 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by navzla(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2019
I can't see boobs,(not even average) no butts not even average. ....

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
How much for a night with her? Such a pretty thing... I wanna slide my thing into her and take her to the moon.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by meobizy(f): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
The worst part is the picture is a catfish. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Albeit nairaland girls are ugly, the one right there is an average girl. She no even get brezz

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by youngsahito(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
some assistant bf will famzing now

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Girls have two boyfriends, the mumu spending and praising her, the sharp one she is praising, and vit sell the mumu for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Naijazure: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
This must be ya weekend headache... Happy for you though
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by mrdharkchild(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Naa, I don't believe in photos no more. From experience.
The phone camera is very high tech and filters, too.
She's skinny.
And her breast are more like moe-hills

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
hey moderators. let us go to front page.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobodyperson: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
So many haters on Nairaland.
Just look at how these NL pigs are judging the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Travel more and visit nice and exotic places and you will realize how beautiful some girls can be.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Zoe99(f): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
She just has clear,glowing skin.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
she is a beauty to behold. I am yet to see a nairalander as gorgeous as she is.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
hey moderators. let us go to front page. let these people dissect this beauty.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
is twaci as gorgeous as she is? what about paperlace?#smiles. I have not seen her post since all these days. is sinaj as gorgeous as she is? what about seunmohmoh? the girl I wanna taste her pvssy.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
the beauties on nairaland should visit this thread. let us know a more gorgeous babe on nairaland.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
it is not easy to have a glamorous skin. how many of these nairaland girls have a glamorous skin like this? they should show up.
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by damtan(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
She has a nice skin and averagely beautiful
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
she's very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by Pearlyakin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Well, she's beautiful but if i should dissect her beauty and bring out the flaws in her beauty
They include (1) She has a receding hair line
(2) She has Big eye ball
(3) Her lips looks very thick
(4) Her bossom is quite small
(5) She doesn't have a big Ass and that's one of the major quality of an African beauty.
cheesy grin tongue
Re: Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? by 24kmagic: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gorgeous with fallen olimpus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / What Does Love Mean To You? / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.