Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (11171 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Diamond23(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
I v never been dz confused in my life before grin grin grin abeg if he shine him teeth for u, shine ur own bk. Yaba left or right.....all fellow!...both of u can make it to d yaba center grin
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2018
This beautiful chick is a troll
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by MistaBabz: 6:18am On May 06, 2018
No be only shining of teeth, by the time he shine your hotspot may be your English will improve a little.

By the way your profile says you are an Architect, from which school please because you are supposed to know downstairs not down of my house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says / Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.