Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (11172 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided
it can be really disappointing.
his/her attempt on humour was really ludicrous.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now.
fvcking troll.. Go back to the asylum whence thou cometh from.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Tapout(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Why are u sorrow
Pls my office brake is 45mins,i have few mins left, i need my advice.
Yours faithfully

place your hand on your chest and keep shouting " it is well with my soul " till the 45mins break expires

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fargbaba: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tapout:

place your hand on your chest and keep shouting " it is well with my soul " till the 45mins break expires

Lol! Wicked..
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tapout:

grin choi
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

it can be really disappointing.
his/her attempt on humour was really ludicrous.

Please my name is Her
@blessedme, speeklee,and d odrs viewing! Say sumtin naa
Brb
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Please my name is Her @blessedme, speeklee,and d odrs viewing! Say sumtin naa Brb
. . . . whatever.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by donMIG(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Puke on this thread joor

Smells fake sh!t
For dis life e get person wei still dei speak dis kind English?
I beg post serious stuffs joor

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by olowookerekemi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Hmm! In a repeatable company like that at Jabi Abuja.
whch company employs a stark illetrate lik u.
u cnt even speak nor write simple english
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Booty4me: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by drmikeadams(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
grin I don catch u...so u love it when I shine my teeth...please don't lock dat ur room tonight..imma crawl up so we shine teeth together..thank God for nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

lol. AFI REPEATABLE COMPANY Nah.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Etetejake(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
If u don't have a boyfriend there is no harm in trying. But be careful. Wether love or lust, a crush will shine teeth. It's up to u to wash and shine your eyes to find out which is which. Goodluck jona... sorry. goodluck to u.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nikkypearl, who gave u this calabar weed to smoke? Haba the person no love you oo
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ajademola2000(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
Sweetheart what are you looking for again when you got me? smiley
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nairaland man are cheat@ ajademola
embarassed
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
tobimillar:
Nikkypearl, who gave u this calabar weed to smoke? Haba the person no love you oo
embarassed
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by newmusic: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
All these nairalanders sha...smh
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ajademola2000(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2015
nikkypearl:
Nairaland man are cheat@ ajademola
embarassed
Hmmnn not all. I don't cheat I'm one woman man, you won't know till you try, try me and see
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Richardonald(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
i didnt say u shud nt fall in luv..but truly those fine guys are like force of attraction..itz natural.. try him he may be the best man 4 u before its too late..guyz na option now
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.

Upon say u get classical name,ur english na die.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by PeoplesArmy: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
I tire o...
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
nikkypearl:

Please go back to school... Your grammar needs help first.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by gab264(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
I think he did love u.
u might strike up a conver with him.
from his intunuation u got to learn his mind.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by gab264(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Crazy peepz everywheregrin
When ur (quote) went wrong.
#Correction fluid z needed#
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by olajorn(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
nairaland don get this one
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by fullstreets: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
All these sales girls.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Oliviaxx(f): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Lmsaooooooo!!!! @the 'down' of my house!!!! Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by froshricky22(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
r.i.p english
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
first time commenting on romance section..
This Op jst fall my hand totally chai as u fine reach
Fynestboi:
Na where you dey work?
nikkypearl:

Hmm! In a repeatable(reputable) company like that at Jabi Abuja.

Jhymrod:
That is actually up an down love grin
nikkypearl :
Please dont say(talk) like dat.advice pls angry.
nikkypearl :
Why are u sorrow
Pls my office brake(break) is 45mins,i have few mins left, i need my(na u get am cool cool cool) advice.
Yours faithfully.
Babe I wish to knw wia u staying, u need English deliverance.

Too fine to commit all dis blunders naa...
Its like moderators should check on grammatical errors before allowing a thread to b created. pidgin sef beta pass wetin I use my eyes c today..

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:
first time commenting on romance section..
This Op jst fall my hand totally chai as u fine reach
Fynestboi:
Na where you dey work?

Jhymrod:
That is actually up an down love grin

Babe I wish to knw wia u staying, u need English deliverance.

Too fine to commit all dis blunders naa...
Its like moderators should check on grammatical errors before allowing a thread to b created. pidgin sef beta pass wetin I use my eyes c today..
Advite is wat i need sir!but i speaking english to my boss and he promote me to higher ground last week nw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.