Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident (43734 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by obi24(f): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
May they neva experience gud tins in there entire life. unless they r pardoned
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by UpLoyo: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
menix:

Seriously that dude is madt..

Buh check if u made sense with the above..

You ever heard of typo?
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by MrHighSea: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
APC WHY?

APC WHY NO SECURITY EVEN IN ABUJA?

Sorry man
APC, ARMY, INTERPOL? Well planned, u cn invade Asorock n rape our useless 'constitution'. Just unethical brokeass homo sapiens reactin to d terminal effect of excess cheap alcohol. Vry painful feelin helples as a guy.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by menix(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
UpLoyo:

You ever never heard of typo?

I faint bro....
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by promzyugo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin grin grin wetin come concern yoruba with rape now my dear? tell me o

Chooo! If na your sisters will you sound this crazy
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:
A 3-man gang armed robbers in the wee hours of Monday reportedly invaded the home of one Mr. Folusho Joseph in Abuja, carting away valuable items worth hundreds of thousands and allegedly raping two of his daughters at gun point.

[size=28pt]Reports reveal that the robbers gained entrance into the building by scaling the fence through the front door which he forgot to lock at about 2:30am.
[/size]
According to Mr Joseph, he was watching a movie when they suddenly entered with their guns pointed at him.

Joseph alleged that the robbers took their phones, money and other valuables.

Speaking further, he said they all had canal knowledge of his two daughters who are both less than 20. He reportedly lamented that it was a very painful experience and praid it doesn’t result to pregnancy or other health issues on his daughters.

Joseph also reportedly stated that the two girls would be taken to the hospital for test, adding that the case would be reported to the police.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/29/how-robbers-invaded-my-home-raped-my-daughters-abuja-resident/

[size=18pt]HE CAUSED HIS OWN PREDICAMENT.
I am not feeling sorry for him, but for the two innocent daughters.
The same way the matrons and teachers of the Chibok school girls failed to protect them.
I wonder why none of the matrons and teachers was harmed or kidnapped?[/size]
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by zubby29(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey just committed two good crimes...1-robbery 2-rape....and if it wia just robbery alone, I will sai dey ar yeeboh boys...if it wia just rape, I will gladli sai, dey ar yoloba shapeless men...now is robbery and rape...who cum do am?
living dead
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by UpLoyo: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
menix:

I faint bro....

It's not a question. The word is EVER not NEVER; don't faint yet, just ask your English teacher to call me grin grin
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
And when I advocate legal gun ownership in Nigeria some folks go start to abuse their father.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
promzyugo:

Chooo! If na your sisters will you sound this crazy

Did you read that ladies comments on tribe? go back and check
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by IsiAbuncha(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Very bad situation sha, God forbid bad thing for us sha. I don't wish to be in the man's position but I'd rather die for a lady than live to console her afterwards... That's why a man is a man

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by UpLoyo: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:
And when I advocate legal gun ownership in Nigeria some folks go start to abuse their father.

Everybody is already a robber, now you want everyone to become an armed robber? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Charlesdegaulle: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey just committed two good crimes...1-robbery 2-rape....and if it wia just robbery alone, I will sai dey ar yeeboh boys...if it wia just rape, I will gladli sai, dey ar yoloba shapeless men...now is robbery and rape...who cum do am?
Just checked out ur profile and I feel so embarrassed. imagine a lady like u in this day and age implying tribal sentiments to gain attention. I do hope u don't find urself in same situation as ur intelligence is very low to even comprehend this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by airlord2020: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Brought tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine a father witnessing such. embarassed
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Ilekeh(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
In a country with structure, evidence such as suspect's sperms, would have been taken and analyzed.

Story would have ended till they find a culprit to match the DNA evidence.

In Nigeria where everything is jagbajantis, they'd pray for suspect to turn himself in. Goshhhhhhhh
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by tivta(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
How on earth will he forget to lock the door? That would have discouraged them...
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by jonnieoneng: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
I SYMPATISE WITH MR FOLORUNSHO IT IS QUITE PAINFUL AFTER THEY STEAL FINISH THEY FOR JUST GO LIKE THAT DID THEY HAVE TO TAKE SEX AS BONUS.I WISH THEY ROT IN HELL, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
These robbers ehn.... Even in the line of robbery their prick still stand? They no even fear...
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Vision4God: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Too bad. Posterity will judge them. De wil nvr go unpunished
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by binaryontop(f): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is the real height of inhumanity may God punish those robbers. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by demarc001: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na wa oo! So the man com give press conference on the issue before going to report to police? I just hope it was not done in a way that uncovered the identity of the girls thereby adding stigma to their already soRRy condition!

Well maybe he doesn't want police to give their own version of the story

Lol!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by litetias(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Why rape those poor girls?

Rape is unforgivable.

My heart bleeds for the girls and the dad who had to watch helplessly.

Very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom flats in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

3 bedroom - 21,000 naira monthly

2 bedroom - 17,000 naira monthly

2 bedroom - 13,000 naira monthly

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by udysweet(f): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh no,dis is sad! May God console dem and giv dem d grace to outlive dis nightmarish thot. God will put dos wicked pple to shame. And wen u nab dem now dem go dey look soRrowful and be blaming satan. Nonsense sombori!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Crieff(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Silly journalists!!! You do not put names of victim of sexual crimes in your reports. It is the name of corrupt public servant, murderous policemen or criminal minds/kingpins that you ought to make public.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Missmossy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jeez!!!

This is wickedness and heartlessness at its peak embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by dabossman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is such a sad incident. May those criminals meet their Waterloo soon. This reminds me of an analogy I always give when some people defend alleged looters of our treasury with arguments like "leave him, he is not the only one", "why are they witch hunting him?", "all of them are thieves, why only him".

If one of these three robbers/rapists is caught now, would anyone of us here say "leave him, after all he wasn't the only one?" Ponder on that.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
UpLoyo:

Everybody is already a robber, now you want everyone to become an armed robber? grin grin

You think the guys that did this care about laws?

I said legal gun ownership, emphasis being on legal.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by hmath3991(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
those robbers must b yorubas if am nt mistaking
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by bendike: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
That is why I have always advocated the legalisation of guns in this country
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by M4gunners: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Very bad, but what are we going to do?Hmmm make we blame GEJ for not providing them security.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is soo bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos) / 71-year-old Man Rapes Runaway Pupil In Ogun (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.