Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident (43733 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Sappyman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Robbers and rape have been in the time of Lord Lugard. Well, just have pity on these little ones who are victim of circumstances. I prayed as the father says, will not result to pregnancy and HIV.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
How I wish we had competent Police in Nigeria They could have track the culprits through DNA of their sperms.
Sorry Mr. Joseph
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by doubleking(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Imagine the pains they must have caused the man and his family!and if they r caught and killed,pple will start to shout jungle justice
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by saltoftheearth: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:
A 3-man gang armed robbers in the wee hours of Monday reportedly invaded the home of one Mr. Folusho Joseph in Abuja, carting away valuable items worth hundreds of thousands and allegedly raping two of his daughters at gun point.

Reports reveal that the robbers gained entrance into the building by scaling the fence through the front door which he forgot to lock at about 2:30am.

According to Mr Joseph, he was watching a movie when they suddenly entered with their guns pointed at him.

Joseph alleged that the robbers took their phones, money and other valuables.

Speaking further, he said they all had canal knowledge of his two daughters who are both less than 20. He reportedly lamented that it was a very painful experience and praid it doesn’t result to pregnancy or other health issues on his daughters.

Joseph also reportedly stated that the two girls would be taken to the hospital for test, adding that the case would be reported to the police.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/29/how-robbers-invaded-my-home-raped-my-daughters-abuja-resident/
YOUR DAUGHTERS WERE RAPED AND YOU ARE STILL SAYING THE CASE "WOULD" BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE? WHERE YOU SUPPOSE DEY BY NOW?
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Olamidebright: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shit things......siooooo.....rape sha all the time.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by fitinwell: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=15pt]NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED... DOS ROBBERS WILL BE CAUGHT B4 1ST OCTOBER 2015 AND ALL DEY EVER STOLE WILL BE RECOVERED.. AND DOS ROBBERS WILL BE MURDERED IN A SHAMEFUL WAY.. AND AFTER DEATH STRAIGHT AWAY TO HELL FIRE,.. WHERE DEY WILL BURN TILL ETERNITY. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by lapo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
They shouldn't have printed the name of the father so that the victims' identities are protected to prevent them having psychological disturbance. Dailypost is short on professionalism. My candid opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Onyenna(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
butanep:

How will they run an HIV test immediately... it won't reveal anything except they have it before. The incubation period to reveal the virus is about 2-3months.

you're so right bro(it skipped ma mind)..... they can check for other STDs and......probably hope for the best......
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by butanep(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Onyenna:

you're so right bro(it skipped ma mind)..... they can check for other STDs and......probably hope for the best......

As far they will be rushed to a good hospital immediately... they might be fine.

Robber have not learn how to rob without raping. So bad.

They will definitely be caught. The only successful robbers are those that robbed without killing or raping...

I wish the ladies well
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by andyanders: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op, same robbers must not see the end of this month and their death MUST be so painful that pieces of their body will be picked on accident scene.The ground is waiting for them and animals MUST feed on their body.Their manhood must be severed from their body by animals.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
I am so so sad about this evil
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by olutunde12(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

amen o my dear. this is too bad.

All these types of news coming out of Nigeria everyday are not making some of us outside the country to miss home. Rape, Robbery, Kidnaping, Terrorists attacks etc EVERY DAY. God, heal our land biko!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by lastpage: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2015
MadCow1:
Sick shiit I tell you.
The only twist is that the Armed robbery carries the death penalty.

Very fhucked up.

If l were the father, even if it is the LAST THING I DID ON EARTH, l will HUNT DOWN THOSE ROBBERS MYSELF.
It may take me five years or even more but since l have seen their faces and we also have their DNA from their semen, l will make that sacrifice, for the honour of my daughters.

I think we fathers need to take the security of our family more seriously!
That father needs to use this incident to apply for a legal permit to own a gun, for self protection.
It is allowed by law.

God protect us and our family.

Lastpage!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by 400billionman: 1:57am On Sep 30, 2015
God help those girls...

God, take peace away from the wicked.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by 400billionman: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2015
lastpage:

If l were the father, even if it is the LAST THING I DID ON EARTH, l will HUNT DOWN THOSE ROBBERS MYSELF.
It may take me five years or even more but since l have seen their faces and we also have their DNA from their semen, l will make that sacrifice, for the honour of my daughters.

That father needs to use this incident to apply for a legal permit to own a gun, for self protection.
It is allowed by law.

Lastpage!

Owning a gun is not the issue. Did he know they were coming ? Shit happens and he forgot to lock his front door. What if he had a gun in his bedroom and the 3 robbers walked in with 3 guns while he is seated in his sitting room, his gun is useless. Even if his gun is in his hands, he will be risking his life shooting 3 guys with guns..

He needs fierce guard dogs and a security man. Different security situations need different solutions. The dogs will alert people of the presence of intruders.

A case happened recently where a man reported that thieves gained entrance into his compound under heavy downpour in the midnight. This man has very high wall fencing and barbed wire ontop, yet they scaled the fence and removed a burglary proof before entering his house.

Thieves are extremely smart. But seems dogs are smarter. Even with guns, they hardly visit dog guarded compounds.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by 400billionman: 2:15am On Sep 30, 2015
tempex88:

Take note of the word

Why will a tabloid be the first to air this barbaric news. I expect any father to take his daughters first to a first class hospital and report the matter to the police.

I don't understand what ds world is turning into again.....

Me too dey wonder. Those girls should have been in hospital 6am that morning.

Though the reporter might just be a neighbor residing in thesame neighborhood..
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by MadCow1: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2015
lastpage:

It is allowed by law.

Lastpage!

Bro..

I have experienced a robbery way back in 1993.. Truth is we had a gun at home that had been sabotaged by our guard. The robbery was actually planned by the same guard. I remember my had loading the gun, taking dead aim at one of the robbers from inside the kitchen and pulling the trigger only to get nothing in response because the firing pin had been removed. That shiit just flipped the script on him.

A gun is only useful to someone who is aware of the presence of robbers a little in advance before they reach him. This dude was caught slipping and the moment they had their gun on him, it was game over. The fact that his door was not locked was what left him so wide open. In his case, a gun couldn't have done much for him.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by lastpage: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2015
@Madcow and @400Billionman

I agree with both of you entirely.

But as a parent, you will also agree with me that we have to DO ALL WE CAN DO ... to safeguard our family.

Dogs are excellent as they dont sleep-off and l have seen where they shot the Dog (but it already alert the homeowners!)

So, we get a Dog.
The Dog alerts us ... WHAT NEXT DO WE THEN DO, after the alert?
We lock/barricade ourselves inside while they try to breakdown the door, which they would eventually. What next?

We get a Security Guard!
Well, like you said, they are also a source of danger at times. You can put your hope in them 100%.
Therefore, if l had a gun and the dog has alerted me, it is now "my fate in my hands", God on my side.

We get a Gun
At least, with a working gun in my hand, l stand a fighting chance of repelling them, when l have the advantage of being alerted by a Dog.
My advice is if you want to get a Gun, get a very good one.... with loads of Ammo. There is no half measure here because a "not so good gun" will endanger you further. Thieves hate to be challenged ... but when you do it, you better do it real good!

We get CCTV installed\This can give you a good leverage, if you install the right type, in the right corners.
You will see them, fright from your hand phone, as they move around the building and you can pick them-off one after another.
When my neighbour killed three, the rest took off, setting his vehicle on fire as they did! grin grin

Get a "Safe Room".
This is equally important if your family comes under siege.
It is a place within your house, where they can stay alive for at least 10hrs, "without any communication at all" with the external world.
Think ahead:
*The room should contain them
*It should have an independent source of "air" which is not accessible to the thieves, which can not be contaminated with smoke (less they smoke you out)!
* It should contain "first Aid" Box incase someone is wounded and you cant take him to a Doctor immediately (Bandages, Pedialite Water, iodine, e.t.c,)
*It should contain small snacks for children/Babies)
* A small fire extinguisher and fire blanket
*It should be Heat-proof to a certain extent! bastards might decide to set you on fire undecided
*Entrance to it should be hidden and secure. If possible, it can have a way-out in another part of the building
*Finally, it should be bullet proof. Concrete/Iron Walls, No windows, one access, Iron door.

Get A Siren
Thieves like to operate in secrecy because they know that a large population of people around can over-power them, even without guns.
In my hood, when yiu hear the siren, everyone knows that thieves are operating in thehoiuse where the siren is sounded... and we all get prepared. Some fire warning shots into the air, some call the Police! grin (they will come the next day, l know), some check their doors, some set their Dogs lose in the compound, e.t.c. But certainly, the Robbers dont like it at all.

We just need to do all we can, to protect our family.
These list is not exhaustive, l will like ideas from you guys.

[b]BTW: [/b]if your Generator suddenly goes-off in the night without any "OBVIOUS REASON", just ignore it, you wont die before daybreak but the Robbers might just be trying to "draw you out" of your safe home. be guided.

Lastpage!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by phineas: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
@ Seun and OP

This post is irresponsible for 2 reasons,

A- by mentioning the fathers full name on nairaland we have exposed the identity of the said ladies.

B- The image was unnecessary, as simple as it may seem, it could glorify and possibly imprint this evil on the mind and to do list of another pervert somewhere,

Please let's stop sensationalism, let's not applaud or celebrate evil in any way.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by 400billionman: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2015
lastpage:
@Madcow and @400Billionman

I agree with both of you entirely.

But as a parent, you will also agree with me that we have to DO ALL WE CAN DO ... to safeguard our family.

Dogs are excellent as they dont sleep-off and l have seen where they shot the Dog (but it already alert the homeowners!)

So, we get a Dog.
The Dog alerts us ... WHAT NEXT DO WE THEN DO, after the alert?
We lock/barricade ourselves inside while they try to breakdown the door, which they would eventually. What next?

We get a Security Guard!
Well, like you said, they are also a source of danger at times. You can put your hope in them 100%.
Therefore, if l had a gun and the dog has alerted me, it is now "my fate in my hands", God on my side.

We get a Gun
At least, with a working gun in my hand, l stand a fighting chance of repelling them, when l have the advantage of being alerted by a Dog.
My advice is if you want to get a Gun, get a very good one.... with loads of Ammo. There is no half measure here because a "not so good gun" will endanger you further. Thieves hate to be challenged ... but when you do it, you better do it real good!

We get CCTV installed\This can give you a good leverage, if you install the right type, in the right corners.
You will see them, fright from your hand phone, as they move around the building and you can pick them-off one after another.
When my neighbour killed three, the rest took off, setting his vehicle on fire as they did! grin grin

Get a "Safe Room".
This is equally important if your family comes under siege.
It is a place within your house, where they can stay alive for at least 10hrs, "without any communication at all" with the external world.
Think ahead:
*The room should contain them
*It should have an independent source of "air" which is not accessible to the thieves, which can not be contaminated with smoke (less they smoke you out)!
* It should contain "first Aid" Box incase someone is wounded and you cant take him to a Doctor immediately (Bandages, Pedialite Water, iodine, e.t.c,)
*It should contain small snacks for children/Babies)
* A small fire extinguisher and fire blanket
*It should be Heat-proof to a certain extent! bastards might decide to set you on fire undecided
*Entrance to it should be hidden and secure. If possible, it can have a way-out in another part of the building
*Finally, it should be bullet proof. Concrete/Iron Walls, No windows, one access, Iron door.

Get A Siren
Thieves like to operate in secrecy because they know that a large population of people around can over-power them, even without guns.
In my hood, when yiu hear the siren, everyone knows that thieves are operating in thehoiuse where the siren is sounded... and we all get prepared. Some fire warning shots into the air, some call the Police! grin (they will come the next day, l know), some check their doors, some set their Dogs lose in the compound, e.t.c. But certainly, the Robbers dont like it at all.

We just need to do all we can, to protect our family.
These list is not exhaustive, l will like ideas from you guys.

[b]BTW: [/b]if your Generator suddenly goes-off in the night without any "OBVIOUS REASON", just ignore it, you wont die before daybreak but the Robbers might just be trying to "draw you out" of your safe home. be guided.

Lastpage!

I like your points especially the Siren and CCTV. Excellent..
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by 400billionman: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]HE CAUSED HIS OWN PREDICAMENT.
I am not feeling sorry for him, but for the two innocent daughters.
The same way the matrons and teachers of the Chibok school girls failed to protect them.
I wonder why none of the matrons and teachers was harmed or kidnapped?[/size]

You are getting it wrong blaming the man. Many things could make a man forget locking his door. Drunk, moody, downcast.

Anyone could make the mistake out of confusion. Some years back, i forgot locking mine and even woke up to see that the bunch of keys were hanging on the keyhole from the outside. Sounded crazy but i wasnt drunk. Although can never try that again.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by flyforall: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by SStoneCCold: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
It still baffles me how some men are able to force their ways into a woman's body. Very pathetic.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Philip6800(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dis is why i love security dog assuming the man have two male rottwailler wen dey smoke weed those army robbers would not have the mind of entry that compound even if the gate is open, becoz is only a foolish thief that will want to attack a compound that have dog knowing fully well that the dogs will attack them and at the same time rise alert for people around.

Please dog lover in d building tell me if am right or worry.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos) / 71-year-old Man Rapes Runaway Pupil In Ogun (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.