Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident (43738 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by ahamonyeka(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let me ask the girls.did they enjoy the naking I mean did they tear the honey pot?so arm robbers don disvirgin wetin some respobible guys they ask for.

Well,bullet go fear their penis one day.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Whobedatte(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
The man should evaded the "rape part " publicly

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
What is that image supposed to represent undecided
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by warrenweste(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Jesus!!!

May those rubbers never knew anything called peace all the days of their life.

Amen angry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Onyenna(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:

bros bone that thing. Either flushing or no flushing, the memory will remain in them till eternity.

True talk bro.....the trauma will always be there(Therapy can go a long way though) but they should ensure they do everything possible to avoid pregnancy in other to ultimately prevent a souvenir of some sort which will constantly remind them of the Horror......
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
APC WHY?

APC WHY NO SECURITY EVEN IN ABUJA?

Sorry man

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by boujaye: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Jisos!!!

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Afam4eva, OAM4 FP.

This is too too bad.

when Gej was there, they called him names - clueless, drunkard etc, now a new sheriff has taken over, am yet to hear those same
miscreant call him names. Has buhari succeeded in providing adequate security to lives and properties for you better than Gej did? so where
is the change the baboons have been chanting? mtschew

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by nikkiking(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Evil things going on nowadays.

Even the devil self go surprise shocked.
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by kilode100(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
osagix:
FELLOW NAIRALAND, CAN WE DISPLAY SOME DECENCY.
YOU HAVE NO MORAL RIGHT TO PUBLISH THE NAMES OF RAPE VICTIMS.
KINDLY REMOVE SUCH NAMES FROM PUBLIC DISCUSSIONS.

Cc Lalastica.
Remove those names.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by NICOGRAVITY: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, have mercy on this family, help them overcome this stigma and situation in Jesus name, amen.
Father, I pray thee to delivered the ladies from unwanted pregnancy, and diseases in Jesus name, AMEN,.
Father, please, restore them a 7 fold whatever they have lost, and grant them grace to continue to trust you in Jesus name, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
So their mother could not volunteer her farm to the basataards,o ga o
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by mightycrown1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Jesus!!!

[size=28pt]amen [/size]

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Scholarnwadimma(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who is dat senseless dude dat condemns jungle justice??
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by menix(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
That 1 shit I don't pray for cous It I can't stand that instead they blow my heads..

A family friend who had similar issue, immediately the daughter cried out the man turned to a fiery lion nd attacked the robbers believe me!, they fled..
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by prideofscience: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rubbers need to be roasted..... I remembered that sad 9t in the year 2009 in my 200L days. This guys collected all my fones, even carried way my backing back thinking there is laptop inside. They raped girls that 9t I hate rubbers. They even slap me as they break my doors in
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
prideofscience:
Rubbers need to be roasted..... I remembered that sad 9t in the year 2009 in my 200L days. This guys collected all my fones, even carried way my backing back thinking there is laptop inside. They raped girls that 9t I hate rubbers. They even slap me as they break my doors in

Aunty the story never complete o....they rape girls that night...isokay. But hope you were not touch oo grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by menix(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
prideofscience:

U hate Rubbers
WTF this dude must be fond of playing the Rubber game of Dobos...
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by obi24(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Jesus!!!

amen
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by menix(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
UpLoyo:

You don't deserve me be living amongst humans...

Seriously that dude is madt..

Buh check if u made sense with the above..
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Africanpride: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Jesus!!!

Amen to that. .

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Missonas(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gone are the days we used to think that the worst that could possibly happen to a female child is pregnancy out of wedlock now rape tops that by farsad and this we cannot protect.I can imagine the man standing there helplessly after ringing it to their ears to beware of bad boys. O Lord have mercy!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Woke up this morning. Got yourself a gun
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by faithbibi(f): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Those rubbers will never have peace in their lives, they will suffer and be tormented all the days of their lives. They will soon be caught. Soon!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by bigurch(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
So bad. We live in perilious times indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

71-year-old Man Rapes Runaway Pupil In Ogun (Pictured) / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos) / Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.