Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? (1709 Views)

Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad / Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? / Why Do Yoruba Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tpiander: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
There is this ibo woman(we call her Iya-ibo) in my area,she sells foods,and to my astonishment 70% (i aint joking) of people who patronise her are Igbos

these Igbos can name all ibo foods by mere looking at them but i have many ibo friends who would rather eat shit than eat any food whatsoever prepared by an Igbo.

what is wrong with our eh,what is the ish wrong in our native dishes,why do they rush ibo foods(gosh i cant even stand the look of that shit,ewwwwwwww)

i bought egusi soup from an Igbo woman yesterday at my whereabouts,lo and behold there was ugu(fluted pumpkin leaves) in the soup

ibos are busy taking over our lands and their foods are also taking over ours
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Can someone explain this write up in the simplest form, it just doesn't add up

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Because the food is always tasty, rich and full of protein. This is not a case of tomatoes 20 Naira, pepper 500naira, 100 naira fish and one keg of water--Food is ready sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by princemmab(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=38498948][/quote]

Come again
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by zinachidi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
i'm still trying to figure the sense in this thread

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by BushidoBlue(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Meanwhile my friend Deji knows the best Oha and Bitterleaf joint in his area whenever I come visiting. You, my friend, are a myopic bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by menix(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
This OP is an Alaba rat..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tpiah2: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tpiah2: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
. .
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by mightyhaze: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin Op needs a computed tomography scan of d brain,..sth definitely is not right!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by funkiebully: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
tellwisdom:
Because the food is always tasty, rich and full of protein. This is not a case of tomatoes 20 Naira, pepper 500naira, 100 naira fish and one keg of water--Food is ready sad

Pepper N500? Hahahahaha my belleoooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by Chimarto: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
This post remind me Of the popular Oshomole quote "Go and die" OP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by Pavore9: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:
That's why most iboes are dullard, after eating akpu + oha soup & abasha. nonsense. cool
don't play them, during the civil war iboes nearly soak sand inside water to drink. God punish all the iboes in the world. cool

quote me & run mad cool

God will never take orders to punish the igbos from a mere mortal like you. Your thoughts exposes how small you are and watch your usage of the word mad because life is just a circle.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by wytecat: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Nasty food that could contain any kind of flesh. Their food don't look good except when Photoshoped. Their Akpu with consistency of rock with 90% starch. Though Ibos exaggerate the .number of Yoruba that eat it, any Yoruba that eat Ibo food just don't want to hurt their feelings.

Any Nigerian restaurants you go in Atlanta, foreigners always ask for Yoruba dish(Efo Riro)out of all the food on the menu, why? It's clean, simple, easy to look at, pleasing to the eyes and straight to the point good!

Our Egusi is better so is our Fufu (that most people don't even like) compared to their Apku.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by Aegon(m): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2015
tellwisdom:
You didn't add HALF A KEG OF PALM OIL. And a dwarf broom to mix it all.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by laffytaffy1: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2015
I just pray the OP is not the same person as old lady Tpia aka tilapia. You would think Tpia at her old age should be worried Where her teenage kids are instead of still spending all her time on NL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by ckmayoca: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
WIZGUY69:
That's why most iboes are dullard, after eating akpu + oha soup & abasha. nonsense. cool
don't play them, during the civil war iboes nearly soak sand inside water to drink. God punish all the iboes in the world. cool

quote me & run mad cool

Dem take curse do una? If u r not comfortable with someone else stupidity then you ignore him, it's not a force u display u xter online.
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by LastSurvivor: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Igbo people eat Ibo food. is it that u don't kn spellings or what.. Meanwhile what's d itch for an Igbo man eating Igbo foods?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by LastSurvivor: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
IGBO people eat IBO food. is it that u don't kn spellings or what.. Meanwhile what's d itch for an Igbo man eating Igbo foods?
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2015
some threads here should be closed, what's the essence of this thread. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2015
I have realised majority of non Igbo has lost it on Igbo things

Everyday why Igbo this why Igbo that

If we don't eat our good food is it ewedu ati amala we will eat?

Try get a job and its Igbo not ibo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tonychristopher: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Aegon:

Lol
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tellwisdom: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Aegon:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by tpiander: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Why Do Igbo Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by slam7000(m): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2015
This is the original post which the Yoruba bigot modified...

Why Do Yoruba Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? by BolaAdeyemo: 1:33pm On Sep 29
There is this ibo woman(we call her Iya-ibo) in my area,she sells foods,and to my astonishment 70% (i aint joking) of people who patronise her are yorubas
these yorubas can name all ibo foods by mere looking at them but i have many ibo friends who would rather eat poo than eat amala or any food whatsoever prepared by a yoruba

what is wrong with our gbegiri,ewedu,ila(which is my favorite),eh,what is the ish wrong in our native dishes,why do they rush ibo foods(gosh i cant even stand the look of that poo,ewwwwwwww)

i bought egusi soup from a yoruba woman yesterday at ikorodu,lo and behold there was ugu(fluted pumpkin leaves) in the soup

ibos are busy taking over our lands and their foods are also taking over ours

yoruba e ronu oooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment: Best Thing Obasanjo Should Be Remembered For / IPOB Delegates At UN World Indigenous Peoples Convention In Los Angeles USA / Invisible Fire @ Union Bank Head Office--pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.