Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lady Friend Needed Urgently... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Friend Needed Urgently... (5406 Views)

GUYS Can U Repeatedly Be Calling A Lady Friend U Cant Fvck / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend / Ladies, Check Out What A Lady Friend Posted On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
tongue
Cutehector:
well I"v met a lot of nairalanders.. A lot u can eva imajine... And I havnt been used for sacrifice yet wink
tongue mayb I wl b d 1st to use u as my christmas sacrifice to appease d gods of NL.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
urm, u sure abt dat? Like u just said in ur post dah u'v had a bad experience wit some of ur female frnd s... To tell u d truth, female frnds r more backstabbing dan male frnds... *talkn frm experience based on confessions of my female colleagues who hav confided in me abt it. So I guess u should take a break on dat... And try not to rush things...
I realy appreciate ur words I thnk I wil stick to ur advice js gv mysef a break wt ds friendship thng for now.tnx
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
I realy appreciate ur words I thnk I wil stick to ur advice js gv mysef a break wt ds friendship thng for now.tnx
yeah dats cool.... Just take ur tym...
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
tongue tongue mayb I wl b d 1st to use u as my christmas sacrifice to appease d gods of NL.
lmao, u wouldn't wana be dat whch u judge people of.. Right?
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao, u wouldn't wana be dat whch u judge people of.. Right?
nooo m nt such or into such dealings. Im only teasing u.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
nooo m nt such or into such dealings. Im only teasing u.
lol I was messing wit u tho cheesy
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I was messing wit u tho cheesy
ok .so wadaup wt u?
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
ok .so wadaup wt u?
I"m cool tho, just preparing for my professional exams..
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I"m cool tho, just preparing for my professional exams..
dat s cool congrats! & wish u success,wat course s dat? & hope it doed nt stress u much + ur job?
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
dat s cool congrats! & wish u success,wat course s dat? & hope it doed nt stress u much + ur job?
COREN exams tho. Thanks so much. Well sometimes it does, buh I gat no choice dan to manage my time effectively..
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
COREN exams tho. Thanks so much. Well sometimes it does, buh I gat no choice dan to manage my time effectively..
ok dat s cool,God wil see us thru ourendeavours..
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
ok dat s cool,God wil see us thru ourendeavours..
amen
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=38543735]amen[/quote yes oo engineer cutehector]
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=38543735]amen[/quote yes oo engineer cutehector] I thnk u are a man of ur words,nt like sme of ds nl guys whn d see a lady profile or pms dey wil start sendng mails like deir lives depnd on t.d one dat gt me piss most u wil c a lil boy too sndng u pms & using slag words & d F word on a lady.acting weird & taikng like a kid as dey are.I like chatng wt mature minds.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=sparkleice post=38544262][/quote]well thanks... I just like keepin it cool.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
well thanks... I just like keepin it cool.
ok dat cool,keep it up.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by chomytex(f): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
So of all places,na nland u come find lady friend...ok,wish u luck in ur ultimate search.
sparkleice:
Dear All,
I need a lady friend cos m lonely interms of lady friend I stop kipng female friends for sme yrs now cos dey are nt always honest & sincere, & since my best friend travel outside d state I find t hard to kip lady friend bt ds days I js need sme1 I can taik to,hang out with pls m not LB oo,so u guys won't start reading meaning to it.QUALIFICATIONS:she must b classy,sophisticated,good looks mature,graduate,workng class,well to do home,calm,nice,sincere,honest,gentle
,AGE:29-40,single,base in lagos lekki or ikeja precisely,own a car of her own,can b frm any tribe.js need sme1 I can confide in,we hang out togeda.please I'm serious about this,interested lady should pls get across to me thru my email.ASAP..THANKS!
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
henribj:
i bet the OP is a male masquerading as a female.
Any one care to take up the bet with me?
nope. This sparkleice of a girl is my ex, she hails from my town. She is just okay and harmless
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by henribj(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
nope. This sparkleice of a girl is my ex, she hails from my town. She is just okay and harmless

proof?
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
henribj:

proof?
i will give you her mobile number. Anyway she has what she needed as she has found her crush. Check the conversation well and find out that sparkleice and Cutehector are now dating. They are now communicating via whatsapp and gmail. So no need for you to apply for her again cos its too late
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by henribj(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
i will give you her mobile number. Anyway she has what she needed as she has found her crush. Check the conversation well and find out that sparkleice and Cutehector are now dating. They are now communicating via whatsapp and gmail. So no need for you to apply for her again cos its too late

Never had intention of applying, communicating or even dating whoever it is that has that her handle.
I asked for proof, since she is your ex, you should have a pix of her(i.e a pix of you both together), if you can provide it then I will believe the owner of that handle is a female and your ex. If you can't provide it, well...
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
henribj:

Never had intention of applying, communicating or even dating whoever it is that has that her handle.
I asked for proof, since she is your ex, you should have a pix of her(i.e a pix of you both together), if you can provide it then I will believe the owner of that handle is a female and your ex. If you can't provide it, well...
i have the pics but she wont take it kindly if i share it here. I'll rather give you her facebook and whatsapp account
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
.chai na wa ho pple sha.Brian so m now ur x?smh. I thot u said u love me & wl kip lovng me.u love me bt u js scared of our age differnce.js. A week & sme days now m now ur x.check my chats wt cutehector b4 u jump into conclusion I invented lady friend ish & he advice me how to go abt t,we av bin chattng on js normal ground cos I js needeed a mature mind to taik wt.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
i have the pics but she wont take it kindly if i share it here. I'll rather give you her facebook and whatsapp account
pls don't gv any1 my fb acct or share my pix wt any1 on ds forum pls,cos f u do dat s against my consent.I won't welcome dat pls
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
sparkleice:
.chai na wa ho pple sha.Brian so m now ur x?smh. I thot u said u love me & wl kip lovng me.u love me bt u js scared of our age differnce.js. A week & sme days now m now ur x.check my chats wt.cutehector b4 u jump into conclusion I invented lady friend ish & he advice me how to go abt t,we av bin chattng on js normal ground cos I js needeed a mature mind to taik wt.
u shuld know I don't do online dating na,av tod ds b4,js dat urs s differnce xpecially whn both of us are frm same town & attended same nursery skul,na wa ho to u oooo.ur blood de hot abeg bros calm dwn u no be warri blood mbok.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
.I know u wt ur jealosy.wat crush are u taikng abt here? I don't av any crush on NL oo,js chattng mate for fun & to kip body & soul togeda.so pls oga don't gt ur head all work up wt unneccessary thot
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Profbrian:
and wat do mean she has wat she needed? Brian pls be careful wt wat u say,I don't like peeps tarnishing my personality pls.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by henribj(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Profbrian:

Thanks for sharing the info about the person using that handler.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Profbrian:
check ur mailbox
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2015
henribj:

Lolzz.a pix of both of us 2geda indeed,we don't av such pix cos we are miles away frm each other,bt we are togeda in spirit.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by henribj(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
sparkleice:
Lolzz.a pix of both of us 2geda indeed,we don't av such pix cos we are miles away frm each other,bt we are togeda in spirit.

make una enjoy.
Re: Lady Friend Needed Urgently... by sparkleice(f): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
henribj:

make una enjoy.
ok oo we don hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.afrointroductions.com Registration – Free African Dating Site / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You / My Slay Queen Friend Just Slayed Herself On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.