Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,829 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089219 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
dydx89:
can someone apply for relocation in camp on marital ground?
Yea.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kjking:
Please when is batch A likely to be mobilized
April/June i think,frm a good source..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kandydude1(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Please how can difference between jamb date of birth and waec date be corrected?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chikaekene: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Hi, I am foreign trained student looking to sign up for NYSC. I am wanting to start a company in Nigeria during the time of my service. Is this possible? I don't want to teach in secondary school, but I want to work on my business during my service year. Is this possible? and how can I go about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Quelme: 4:18am On Nov 07, 2018
chikaekene:
Hi, I am foreign trained student looking to sign up for NYSC. I am wanting to start a company in Nigeria during the time of my service. Is this possible? I don't want to teach in secondary school, but I want to work on my business during my service year. Is this possible? and how can I go about it?
depends on the location you choose to serve and the kind of business you are interested in.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2018
chikaekene:
This can only happen if u register ur company under nysc(there is a certain amount u will be paying to nysc every month or yr)..and yes the kind of business you want to do matters but location doesn't matter as far is within Nigeria..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chikaekene: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
QuinieR:

This can only happen if u register ur company under nysc(there is a certain amount u will be paying to nysc every month or yr)..and yes the kind of business you want to do matters but location doesn't matter as far is within Nigeria..

Okay, do you have any idea on the amount that I would be paying NYSC every month or year, and the process for going about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
chikaekene:

Okay, do you have any idea on the amount that I would be paying NYSC every month or year, and the process for going about it?
You can tweet them on Twitter or call their no..their no is on their website..I have no idea abt the amount paid.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chikaekene: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Quelme:
depends on the location you choose to serve and the kind of business you are interested in.
Or even, if i have a job i can work on through remote, will they be requiring me to still be posted to a random place of work? In that case can I choose any place other than my state of origin to do the work from?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by marwanafrica: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
is it true that by next there will not be camp till after elections? which is around june or so, is that true?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Quelme: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2018
chikaekene:

Or even, if i have a job i can work on through remote, will they be requiring me to still be posted to a random place of work? In that case can I choose any place other than my state of origin to do the work from?
You can sort everything out.... This is Nigeria!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have exam on d 16th nd camp is starting on d 15th,is it possible for me to do d exam nx resume after
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
haaryobhami:
I have exam on d 16th nd camp is starting on d 15th,is it possible for me to do d exam nx resume after

Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamesrock(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Pls I want to know about remobilization for stream2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by moneyest(m): 1:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Jamesrock:
Pls I want to know about remobilization for stream2

Which one is remobilization for stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lyksyde123: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello... pls Iogin to the portal and i cant see revalidation..Cox i was unable to go @ first wen I was posted so am trying to go with the second stream goining by November but I can't find revalidate option on the portal.. can som1 please help mi out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamesrock(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2018
moneyest:

Which one is remobilization for stream 2?

I was posted to Yobe for stream 1 but I couldn’t make it due to financial constraints... Now, I want to serve by following stream2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by littleplato(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
is it possible i relocate to my state of origin and have my ppa in my local govt? i have things doing i cant afford to spend 11months away from my business
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FootballAnalyst(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Until this very moment, I still see:

"Sorry, you are not in this stream, you will be notified when to print your call up letter."

Please can anyone relate to this?

Modified:

Call up letter don show o.

Akwa-Ibom state. Just where I wanted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ibruks(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys, I'm currently camping at Borno Nysc camp in Katsina and I filled a form to redeploy to another state. Many people are saying we'd get to see the state of redeployment tomorrow. As I also heard that those that are not trying to redeploy will see their ppa tomorrow, I want to know if my ppa letter will come alongside the redeployment letter or I'd be the one to look for ppa.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by anslemkel(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls guys, is there any replacement or alternative to school ID card in nysc camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
anslemkel:
Pls guys, is there any replacement or alternative to school ID card in nysc camp?

Dude no stress yourself on top nothing , schools should collect id card from students self
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NwaliE01: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
wtfCode:
is it only teaching job that every nysc candidate will partake in?
No, CPMs can under take variable range of works based on demand from the institutions. We have some CPMs in food and manufacturing industries, Agro and processing industries, Law firms, Local Government institutions, Pharmaceutical and hospitals etc. There are alternative aside teaching.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
NwaliE01:

No, CPMs can under take variable range of works based on demand from the institutions. We have some CPMs in food and manufacturing industries, Agro and processing industries, Law firms, Local Government institutions, Pharmaceutical and hospitals etc. There are alternative aside teaching.

Very good coz I know fit leave teaching enter another teaching again.... Make God help us

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Simonj66: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Dude no stress yourself on top nothing , schools should collect id card froom students self
So what do you advise, I don't have mine too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simonj66:

So what do you advise, I don't have mine too

If you have a copy of your school ID card you can go to a cafe , they know what to do bro.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PreciousOfLive: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greetings guys, Batch C stream 1 2018, I reported to camp and fell ill in camp so I was asked to leave camp, the camp doctors wrote an exeat letter for me that was approved, which implies I will go home and treat myself then come back.

But I told them I stay far from Bayelsa and do not have anyone there, so they had to rewrite another letter to relocate me which was also approved. I completed all the clearance and registrations in camp, got my first allowance and ID card in paper 4 days after I got to camp, then I left.

When am I supposed to get my PPA letter? Am I getting it online? Because today 12th November completes the 3 weeks camp and the Corp members in camp have gotten their PPA letters. Because I was told I don't need to go to camp in the state I was relocated to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PreciousOfLive: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Have you seen your state of redeployment yet? Is it online on the portal?
Haven't seen mine yet, and haven't seen PPA either.
I left camp 4 days after I got to the camp because of health issue.

Ibruks:
Hello guys, I'm currently camping at Borno Nysc camp in Katsina and I filled a form to redeploy to another state. Many people are saying we'd get to see the state of redeployment tomorrow. As I also heard that those that are not trying to redeploy will see their ppa tomorrow, I want to know if my ppa letter will come alongside the redeployment letter or I'd be the one to look for ppa.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EODominion(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nenx2:

Try revalidating again....
I did it last night and my previous call up letter disappeared, a message popped up on my dashboard saying I'm not in stream 1 and I would get a message when my call up letter is ready....

Although there is no guarantee your previous state of deployment will change.

Hi
Please...call up letters for stream two has been issued today but I still am still getting the same message as "sorry u r not in this stream....any idea what could be wrong please

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.