Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084691 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebi1ii:
When does monthly clearance usually take place? Haven't gotten a ppa yet and I'm feeling uneasy concerning next month's clearance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michaelshodipo(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Please I have question, is it possible for someone that has accepted his/her ppa and have done documentation at the lga already. Can he/she still change his/her ppa to the one he/she wants?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2022
michaelshodipo:
Please I have question, is it possible for someone that has accepted his/her ppa and have done documentation at the lga already. Can he/she still change his/her ppa to the one he/she wants?
Yes, you can
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michaelshodipo(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes, you can
How please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
michaelshodipo:

How please?
if it's within the same region that your LGI controls then you can meet with your LGI, let him/her know you want to change your PPA. Though he/she would want to know the reason for that.

But if it's another LG or region outside your LGI then you'd have to work it. I can help you get that done within 24hrs.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sonicroyel: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
So I opted to relocate from point A to point B unfortunately I was relocated to point C which I eventually rejected.
Pls what's the next step to take because I already got an apartment in a suitable LGA how can I get posted to that same LGA where I have my apartment?

Do I just approach the LGI of the said LGA or do I need to go to the Secretariat??..

Mind you the stipulated 21days to accept my relocation has elapsed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2022
Sonicroyel:
So I opted to relocate from point A to point B unfortunately I was relocated to point C which I eventually rejected.
Pls what's the next step to take because I already got an apartment in a suitable LGA how can I get posted to that same LGA where I have my apartment?

Do I just approach the LGI of the said LGA or do I need to go to the Secretariat??..

Mind you the stipulated 21days to accept my relocation has elapsed
You aren't explicit enough. Firstly, you rejected your relocation to point C, which implies that you cancelled the relocation. If you had rejected or cancelled the relocation as claimed then you'd be back to point A, which means you have no business with the 21 stipulated days. 21 days was meant for corpers who relocated successfully after camp or whataview. But you claimed to have rejected yours

Anyway, to get a PPA in a particular LG. You either work it down there or get a request letter from the said PPA and submit it at the secretariat while going for documentation. Hopefully, you might be posted there

Your PPA posting would determine your LG and LGI. You can't just go to any LGI for PPA or something. The Secretariat are the ones incharge of that or you work it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sonicroyel: 6:36am On May 01, 2022
Spherical77:
You aren't explicit enough. Firstly, you rejected your relocation to point C, which implies that you cancelled the relocation. If you had rejected or cancelled the relocation as claimed then you'd be back to point A, which means you have no business with the 21 stipulated days. 21 days was meant for corpers who relocated successfully after camp or whataview. But you claimed to have rejected yours

Anyway, to get a PPA in a particular LG. You either work it down there or get a request letter from the said PPA and submit it at the secretariat while going for documentation. Hopefully, you might be posted there

Your PPA posting would determine your LG and LGI. You can't just go to any LGI for PPA or something. The Secretariat are the ones incharge of that or you work it.

How do I contact you sir
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2022
Sonicroyel:

How do I contact you sir
WhatsApp 08097040690
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sussybae(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
Spherical77:
WhatsApp 08097040690
Please I haven't gotten PPA yet and Clarence is about to start, if I don't get a PPA before the end of clearance would it affect?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
sussybae:

Please I haven't gotten PPA yet and Clarence is about to start, if I don't get a PPA before the end of clearance would it affect?
Yes, it would affect. You'd be absent for the month of May with no allawi wink
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by trigger11(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2022
Spherical77:

there a whole lot of persons without PPa in lagos currently
those this imply that all of them wouldnt be paid May allawe?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:52am On May 03, 2022
trigger11:

there a whole lot of persons without PPa in lagos currently
those this imply that all of them wouldnt be paid May allawe?
you guys should go to the secretariat to complain o or call the state cordinator
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by trigger11(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Spherical77:
you guys should go to the secretariat to complain o or call the state cordinator

am not part of them tho
i was just trying to make u know that those who dont have PPa would be paid
NYSC is fully aware that firms in lagos are yet to accept most Corps members
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sussybae(f): 3:33pm On May 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Nawa o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2022
trigger11:

am not part of them tho
i was just trying to make u know that those who dont have PPa would be paid
NYSC is fully aware that firms in lagos are yet to accept most Corps members
clearance would run from tomorrow till next week. Hopefully, PPA posting would be out before the end of clearance.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayethecreator(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2022
if I am unable to meet my clearance date cus I have not yet reported to my PPA, can I go for the clearance another day?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2022
ayethecreator:
if I am unable to meet my clearance date cus I have not yet reported to my PPA, can I go for the clearance another day?
Yes you can. You just have to beg your LGI for missing out in the date assigned to you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes you can. You just have to beg your LGI for missing out in the date assigned to you
pls can I go on 9th or 10th? And do I have to print my schedule as indicated on my dashboard?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2022
jelil01:
pls can I go on 9th or 10th? And do I have to print my schedule as indicated on my dashboard?
Yes you can. Ignore the one on your dashboard, it's not needed.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 4:32pm On May 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes you can. Ignore the one on your dashboard, it's not needed.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayethecreator(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
Spherical77:

ok. I am asking cus my PPA are on holidays and will resume on Monday, while my clearance is for this week and I have not yet received my allowee. Will I be affected?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
ayethecreator:

ok. I am asking cus my PPA are on holidays and will resume on Monday, while my clearance is for this week and I have not yet received my allowee. Will I be affected?
The incoming clearance is for the month of May, while your outstanding allawi is for April. They are 2 different thing entirely. The fact that you've not done May clearance shouldn't affect your April allowance provided you were present for the month of April on your dashboard

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emaggy: 10:56pm On May 03, 2022
Hello house,

If you need a self-contained apartment in Apo (very close to the CBN Estate), kindly let me know. The key is available and you can check the house yourself.
Facilities:
Spacious room, toilet, and kitchen.
Fenced compound.
Conducive environment
Water.
Stable electricity

Kindly send a DM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samadona12: 9:54am On May 04, 2022
Pls if you know any farm or agric companies that accept copers under oluyole local government. Pls kindly respond to this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samadona12: 10:05am On May 04, 2022
If you serving in oluyole local government ibadan, pls signify
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:57am On May 04, 2022
We offer the best exchange rate and fast payment processing when we exchange your Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill & other e-currency funds to naira (₦). We pay directly to your Nigeria bank account.

Get in touch with us via WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram.

Reliable & Trusted!

Please see our contact details in the attached advert image.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GeneraVieve: 7:21am On May 05, 2022
Spherical77:
The incoming clearance is for the month of May, while your outstanding allawi is for April. They are 2 different thing entirely. The fact that you've not done May clearance shouldn't affect your April allowance provided you were present for the month of April on your dashboard
Pls when should we expect april allowance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2022
GeneraVieve:

Pls when should we expect april allowance
by now you should have gotten your April allowance. Are you present for the month of April?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Moyinoluwa35(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2022
please house my brother is facing issue here, in his jamb which he register 2013, mhe abbreviated his middle name O. lists came out for mobilization his name was not found, he went to schoo; to complain, he was told to go to jamb office for correction of name, he went and paid for the correction of name and submitted the indemnity form, jamb reply that the correction of name was not successful, he have to submit the form to again to school with details, still no reply from jamb, he wrote a letter to jamb, still jamb did not reply, what next? any one have any idea or link up pls

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Papichulostunne(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2022
Come oh dem no suppose pay us twice for the last month?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Medblog(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2022
Spherical77:

Please when is next nysc registration commencing
Some blogs on Google are saying different thing
Answer me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.