Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084688 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 1:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Spherical17:
new registration will come up by July

OK thanks much but is it July against November camping and does he need to go back to his school for fresh registration and senate list? Don't mind me if the question doesn't add up, it's been over 15yrs I left school.

I meant does he need to go back to the school he graduated from to complete the July registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2022
showafrica:

OK thanks much but is it July against November camping and does he need to go back to his school for fresh registration and senate list? Don't mind me if the question doesn't add up, it's been over 15yrs I left school.

I meant does he need to go back to the school he graduated from to complete the July registration?
No sir. He'd only revalidate his previous registration on NYSC portal. There's period for revalidation by NYSC for PCMs who had previously registered but didn't show up in camp due to one reason or the other

He doesn't have any business going back to his school for that. Also, he'd not do any new registration since he has once registered before. All he'd do is to revalidate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 5:45am On Jun 09, 2022
lovetext:
Good evening boss spherical. I just registered for nysc but I later figured there was a mistake on the spelling on my name Christopher was spelt as chrtoshpher
I already applied for correction and am waiting for approval, I wanna inquire if it would he changed before I can go to camp cos am a bit down about it .
Thanks
ideally, it supposed to change before reporting to camp based on the fact that there's ample time for NYSC to effect the changes. However, if paradventure it didn't change, just make sure you do that at the camp with the ICT guys the very first day you report.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2022
MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The medical fitness certificate is a compulsory requirement for registration at the orientation camp.

Contact me to help process yours from the government hospital of your choice.

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WHATSAPP <<<

or call ---> 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

I can also get you a medical report for any of these situations:
✓ To apply for redeployment
✓ To avoid stress in camp
✓ To exit camp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Evestar200(f): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Spherical17:
No sir. He'd only revalidate his previous registration on NYSC portal. There's period for revalidation by NYSC for PCMs who had previously registered but didn't show up in camp due to one reason or the other

He doesn't have any business going back to his school for that. Also, he'd not do any new registration since he has once registered before. All he'd do is to revalidate.

Thank you very much, I am getting it clear now. However, the July revalidation is it against the November or are they going to camp this July after revalidation? Again, I hope he will have the choice to choose his region of posting. Like I said earlier, he didn't go to service because distance was far north, he re-mobilized and was posted to the same Bauchi. He wants to serve in the south, thank you again.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
showafrica:

Thank you very much, I am getting it clear now. However, the July revalidation is it against the November or are they going to camp this July after revalidation? Again, I hope he will have the choice to choose his region of posting. Like I said earlier, he didn't go to service because distance was far north, he re-mobilized and was posted to the same Bauchi. He wants to serve in the south, thank you again.
It's not against the previous registration. Like i said earlier he won't be doing a new registration so therefore there won't any opportunity for him to choose another 4 or 3 states. He's most likely to get the same state he was previously posted to. Although some do get deployed to new states, but it's not certain. It's a 50/50 thing and it vary

The moment you register with your finger print and got deployed to a particular state, your data is already with NYSC. They know that you have once been deployed to Bauchi. Once you revalidate, you'd still get same Bauchi when call up letter comes out. Like i also said earlier, some do get changes in their deployed state but it's not guarantee

Why don't he work his posting? I mean direct posting or redeployment after camp. He can't keep ignoring his posting till God knows when

What if it changes from Bauchi to Yobe or Nasarawa?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2022
tmanis:

Hello, i have someone with wrong date of birt from waec. Now the date of birth has been imported to the person's green slip. Can this fix it? How much is it?

If you have a Waec Certificate with the correct date, it can be fixed with the Waec Verification Pin available at www.cegital.com.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Spherical17:
It's not against the previous registration. Like i said earlier he won't be doing a new registration so therefore there won't any opportunity for him to choose another 4 or 3 states. He's most likely to get the same state he was previously posted to. Although some do get deployed to new states, but it's not certain. It's a 50/50 thing and it vary

The moment you register with your finger print and got deployed to a particular state, your data is already with NYSC. They know that you have once been deployed to Bauchi. Once you revalidate, you'd still get same Bauchi when call up letter comes out. Like i also said earlier, some do get changes in their deployed state but it's not guarantee

Why don't he work his posting? I mean direct posting or redeployment after camp. He can't keep ignoring his posting till God knows when

What if it changes from Bauchi to Yobe or Nasarawa?

Thank you very much... Lol @ Yobe and nasarawa. Pls how do we work out the direct posting to South and after the July registration, when are they likely to go to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
showafrica:

Thank you very much... Lol @ Yobe and nasarawa. Pls how do we work out the direct posting to South and after the July registration, when are they likely to go to camp?
Batch B2 will camp July/August

*DETAILS NEEDED FOR DIRECT POSTING*

NAME:
CALL-UP NUMBER:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF CHOICE:
COURSE OF STUDY:
INSTITUTION ATTENDED:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:

PS: This must be after he had revalidated his registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Spherical17:
Batch B2 will camp July/August

*DETAILS NEEDED FOR DIRECT POSTING*

NAME:
CALL-UP NUMBER:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
STATE OF CHOICE:
COURSE OF STUDY:
INSTITUTION ATTENDED:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:

PS: This must be after he had revalidated his registration

You no put price? Cost of direct posting. To have call up number means you have already been posted, are my right or did you mean old call up number?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
showafrica:

You no put price? Cost of direct posting. To have call up number means you have already been posted, are my right or did you mean old call up number?
call up number is the number you get after registration. Call up letter is what you get if you're being posted. You'd get another call up number when you revalidate. It's the call up number that will be used to influence your posting to your choice state

Your choice of state and state of origin will determine the price.

Which state do you prefer in the South and your state of origin?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Spherical17:
call up number is the number you get after registration. Call up letter is what you get if you're being posted. You'd get another call up number when you revalidate. It's the call up number that will be used to influence your posting to your choice state

Your choice of state and state of origin will determine the price.

Which state do you prefer in the South and your state of origin?

State of origin... Imo... Preferred choice is still imo but anywhere in the south east is still ok. If push comes to shoves... South South is also OK...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
showafrica:

State of origin... Imo... Preferred choice is still imo but anywhere in the south east is still ok. If push comes to shoves... South South is also OK...
The price is 60k reason being your state of origin

Other eastern or niger deltan states is 55k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SimpleBea(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello great mind.

During registration, I put 2021 as my year of graduation while my statement of result carries the 8th of February, 2022. Should I be worried about this? Will I be sent out of the camp due to this error?

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnsown1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Darkchocolate:

I won't say how much I went with....I probably can't remember exactly anyways but I would advice you to budget as per the following...

Average guy (not so rich not so poor) - 500 per day = average of 11k to 15k... If you want to eat one meal a day at mammi (2 meals at the camp kitchen).

Ballin' - 1500 per day - eat all your meals at mammi with cold drink to go with it = 30k should be ok. If you want to be chasing girls and taking them to shawarma joints every night or treating 'your boys' to a chilled beer every other night, Just double or triple your budget.

Manager (managing yourself) lol - 100naira per day...spend the whole day in the kitchen (you might not even get to spend it so save it and buy 200 Naira suya in Saturdays with chilled Coke) = less than 5k should be ok

Remember you will get your first allowance in camp... Along with your bicycle/transport allowance

You also need money to make alterations to your uniform if needed, to charge your phone if light isn't constant in your camp, to buy bucket, etc etc.

So make allowances for unexpected expenses.

**updated 06/05/17** with inflation and current economy your budget should probably double! grin

Do one need to bring the money in cash or use a credit cards for withdrawal.

And must it be a white polo with short that you must wear in the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
The price is 60k reason being your state of origin

Other eastern or niger deltan states is 55k

Ahhh, e cost ooo... Is it negotiable? So, after the revalidation I will come?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KreativSquare: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Has anyone being vaccinated against Cerebrospinal meningitis?

If yes, how and where did you get yours?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnsown1(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
KreativSquare:
Has anyone being vaccinated against Cerebrospinal meningitis?

If yes, how and where did you get yours?

Is it needed in the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
showafrica:

Ahhh, e cost ooo... Is it negotiable? So, after the revalidation I will come?
No sir. That's the price.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
No sir. That's the price.

Let me know, is it after revalidation I will call you or before the revalidation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
showafrica:

Let me know, is it after revalidation I will call you or before the revalidation?
After
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
After

OK, pls remind me when validation starts incase I forget.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Call-Up letters to be available on Sunday according to NYSC DG

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KreativSquare: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Johnsown1:

Is it needed in the camp

Check your portal, infact they say you won't be allowed inside the camp with a prove of the vaccine taken.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
showafrica:

OK, pls remind me when validation starts incase I forget.
No qualms
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Warriors: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys,plz for those foreign trained pcm that have registered and done physical verification and there dashboard is still showing yet to complete online evaluation but physical verification successful and they didn't see call up number even though they have submitted all the required documents at this point that many r waiting for call up letters what is the way forward? thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Warriors:
Hello guys,plz for those foreign trained pcm that have registered and done physical verification and there dashboard is still showing yet to complete online evaluation but physical verification successful and they didn't see call up number even though they have submitted all the required documents at this point that many r waiting for call up letters what is the way forward? thanks
You will need to be patient and keep checking. You are definitely not going with stream 1. By the way, have you asked other foreign graduates if it's the same with them?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Warriors: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Some foreign graduate r having the same prblm while others r not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.