Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari (45019 Views)

WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi / Constitution Cannot Stop Me From Becoming Petroleum Minister – Buhari / I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by favourlove1: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
Why do presidents in this country like to head the Petroleum ministry? I still don't get it!!!
cux they are greedy! Simple!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
favourlove1:
ur shamelessly stupid! Is it about wailing or about a better nigeria? Mind you whatever is the resultant effect of this decision would have a long term effect on d well being of nigerians regardless of ethnic religious or party affiliation. Ode!
Oponu, I'm sure you want the petroleum sector to come under another Dazieni. You've been disappointed. Ntor!
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or are outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what does he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash
oga stop wailing first you called your president illiterate, are you as educated as he is? are you not ashame to be rule by illiterate while you that is educated can not even lace his shoes? for naming himself petroleum minister is the greatest thing that can happen to Nigeria right now and tell me what is wrong with it. if really you want to win a war you must lead the battle what technocrat are you even talking about ok name one incorruptible technocrat that can be the petroleum minister and clean up the mess in the ministry then and only then will you make sense with your wailing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by suxkill: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2015
why always me?
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by seeker1211: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I love Baba. He knows where to hit the wailing wailers hard.
U and ur sai Baba is clueless, hw can a corrupt man fyt corruption?
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

D důllardbcanjot detect when or where money go follow miss.... Him no go skol...

Don't get consumed by hatred..
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
I like that. Let's make Nigeria shine...
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by MrImole: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

So u mean out of over 170 million Nigerians, only buhari can lead the petroleum ministry....... So every single one in nigeria is corrupt except buhari...... Except a man with no certificate... ..... Nigeria is doomed.

I meant the exact opposite, that even if he heads all the ministries, the problems of this country are not likely to dissappear until the system and our institutions are changed first.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2015
The Presidency and ministry are two different entities. By eyeing the office of the minister of petroleum, baba presido is both greedy and in overtly fueling the unquenchable flames of corruption in our dear country. Our political gurus and cabal are not showing us good example at all. I wonder what the future generations will look like. Bari, yereba i ne, soosoo!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Hahaha...I'm so loving this . Nigeria just strtid getting interesting....President, Sir,pls do wahever u fink is best 4 d country.. We've got confidence in u..No petroleum minister...hehehehe.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:

Don't get consumed by hatred..

u mean hatred for a dullàrd without certificate
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by seeker1211: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
I trust u baba..as long as u declare your asset again when u leave office

oil thiefs yaff die finish...many ppl no go sleep this night... all those underground contracts: cancelled... the beginning of the end for wailers...Nigeria ga dinma.. E go better for Nigeria...a dara fun orile ede Nigeria
U av forgotten that tinubu is part of d oil thieves in Nigeria, if he really want to probe d nnpc let him start from d time of OBJ.wen u lack pre-knowledge of an event don't just comment anything

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by menxer: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2015
The best way to get anything done is to do it by oneself, if one has the capacity.

Carry go PMB, experience dey your side. grin
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by SweetSoup(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2015
Some people just comment out of either foolishness or hate, we all know that this sector is the most critical in our country at least for now. If Mr President can reduce or totally eradicate corruption in this sector, the impact would be massive for our economy. May God give him the wisdom and will to do the needful.
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by poiZon: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2015
989900:

Questions:

How much were we paying as subsidy per annum under OBJ?

How much were we paying as subsidy under Diezani?

Who runs the technical part of the NNPC between the GMD and the minister?

How many refineries were brought to life or new ones built, or any tangible progress did we record under Diezani even though we sold oil at roughly 3 times the usual price, apart from missing monies and oil left, right, and centre?

Would you say corruption and sleaze is a huge problem in the NNPC or not?

Would you prefer an honest layman or a dishonest technocrat?

Are you aware that the president was once the petroleum minister of the country with outstanding records (take that for job experience over anything else)?

Now, who would you recommend for the job?

r u also aware that during his tenure as minister for oil, 2.8billion dollars of oil money got missing? And are u aware also that till today baba body odour has not tell the nigerian people who stole the money?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by modath(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
victorazy:

Does he know what oil sales in market?
Esteed of promoting non-oil economy, we should face agriculture and technology to survive like America, China and India, Buhari is preaching oil. America have oil more than Nigeria yet they buy oil, we think they are fools?

America has more oil than Nigeria? Really ??

You are IMMENSALY ........ lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by montezz(f): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Lobatan! Same way aregbesola z d commissioner 4 works and his deputy com. 4 educatn. Apc i hail o! Na 2 jux dy watch as d drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by poiZon: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
victorazy:

Esteed of promoting non-oil economy, we should face agriculture and technology to survive like America, China and India, Buhari is preaching oil. America have oil more than Nigeria yet they buy oil, we think they are fools?
we can now emphatically say baba Came for the OYEL.
Nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
hassan85:
Its nothing new. We ve always known ds and its the right thing to do too. Yes hes the only corruption free leader we know money wont tempt

Every man has a price stop being naive undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by billyG(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or are outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what does he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash
Dnt be talking like a fool,how can u called yur prsdnt illiterate a cambridge cert holder,a distinquish administrator,a former pet minister d best so far he built 3 refineries,he has been running govt sucessfully B4 u were born,he knows intoto d under d table dealing corrupt civil servants,politicians,former ministers hav been doing.He is d best of his kind,an examplanary leader,a man of his word,a man that has deliver in all his patriotic,duty,a man of intergrity,a disciplinarian,an astute strategist & tactician,d bestman 4 d job,he stood very tall among his peer,side by side with IBB,Obj,y'adua,shagari,abubakar others are @ d bottom of d intergrity scale,We nigerians voted for his person alone not 4 any damn party.KarryGo Baba let haters,wailers Go & die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by dougivilla(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" - Mohandas Gandhi.
This is how a focused and determined leader leads. He leads from the front by being responsive and responsible as he knows that the failure or success of his administration will heap squarely on him.
Strategic sector requires strategic approach, and to be headed by an impeccable strategist.
As in the case of biblical Joseph after his interpretation of the dream to pharaoh he says 'who else can do a better job than the one who understand the dream'.
PMB has my blessing on resolve to clear the aurgean stable.
Stop trying to console yourself. Baba has scammed Nigerians.

I thought Pa MB promised to lead from the front and by example in tackling bokoharam like a real general? Is he through with those his misguided colleagues now? or can you explain why he is no longer interested in that, but now wants to lead from the front in NNPC? Confusion or directionlessness?

Is it not a shame that the last day of September is here now and the scammers angels or noisemakers list is yet to be completed as promised? Why wait till tody before we start hearing batch by batch ministerial nominations?

For your information yesterday made it four good months since assumption of office and about one hundred and eighty days since his electoral victory.

I just hope our variety of leaders of tomorrow will open their eyes to comprehend scams when they see such.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by okpurukata(f): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
The Jigsaw is gradually falling into place. Before now a lot of issues we raised about the corruption in NNPC. One of the reasons we were told for the TSA was to curb corruption. Sine NNPC is the most corrupt we all expected TSA to be applied to NNPC first. Alas they were exempted.

Now the president has appointed himself petroleum minister. I repeat the jigsaw has fallen into place. Now tell me who will monitor NNPC spending?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by abimic(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2015
histemple:

Pressmen are not wizards, you can only get information if the custodian is willing to divulge.

Buhari gave the list to only one person and must have warned him.
Like serious warning!. .. Because even by mistake, the list hasn't being seen, I just wondered how this General is being feared to avoid being caught in disobedience.
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by rottenegg: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
Tell them. Animals in this zoo. Never seeing beyond their nose.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by derolemode(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2015
I really want to support this man but the way he does things is so out of the way sometimes, He never says his plans in Nigeria, only does dat when he's outside the country showing disregard for the people of the nation

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by menxer: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:

Is it not a wonder that an "illiterate" is President over Professors & learned Fellows?

The battle is not to the strong...

Don't forget God uses illiterate men to confound the wisdom of the wise.

If it will take an "illiterate" President to get Nigeria to work, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2015
20pounds:
This why he ran for President 4 times in a row; to control the oil in the Niger-Delta. He does not want to mask it, having waited long to get here.

We wish him well.
Mumu comment & reasoning. All those who liked it re super mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2015
The cow rustler from Daura should have taken over the affairs of fulani herdsmen.
Because this position is better of in the hands south south.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by dougivilla(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2015
menxer:
The best way to get anything done is to do it by oneself, if one has the capacity.

Carry go PMB, experience dey your side. grin
Is he not an experienced general and war veteran?

When will he carry his guns or bombs and face bokoharam?

Make una try get small sense na. no matter how small, a beg.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nkuruzinza: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I love Baba. He knows where to hit the wailing wailers hard.
no he only decive you, why cant he be minister of agriculture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by billyG(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2015
victorazy:

He is not preaching oil u folks dnt get it & u call other illiterate,fornow He is protecting d Hen that is laying d Golden Eggs.He will diversify he always does what he said.He is not called Mai gaskiya 4 nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.