Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari (45023 Views)

WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi / Constitution Cannot Stop Me From Becoming Petroleum Minister – Buhari / I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by capsule(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2015
So touring d world can make sm1 a technocrat....funny country.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Agimor(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Nigeria's are watching with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by cr7lomo: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or are outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what does he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by 989900: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
hassan85:
Its nothing new. We ve always known ds and its the right thing to do too. Yes hes the only corruption free leader we know money wont tempt

Correct.
I want to see how the Mobils, Chevrons, Otedola's, Uba's, and gang, try their shenanigans with the boss.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by funmilade4real(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Oya na

Wailers food don come ooo
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by donsteady(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Na him Dabi
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or ate outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what foes he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash
HBP is real.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by histemple: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2015
The president has my 100% support on this. That ministry is the most corrupt and it served as a conduit pipe with which they milked the economy.

The only sensitive position that needed a person of integrity in that ministry is that of GMD of NNPC and we already have that settled.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by redvektor(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Please vote Winnifred Amangele with the code number MC28 winnifred Amangele for Miss Curvy Nigeria 2015.. How to vote open the link www.misscurvynigeria.com/contestants/ and click on the contestant (MC28) thanks And Godbless pls kindly RBc...
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by redcliff: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2015
2kris:
I am for anything that is going to work aside from lop sided appointment and tribalism in appointing ministers

If he likes let him appoint all of them from his village, so far they get the job done!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by 989900: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
[s]Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or ate outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what foes he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash[/s]

Questions:

How much were we paying as subsidy per annum under OBJ?

How much were we paying as subsidy under Diezani?

Who runs the technical part of the NNPC between the GMD and the minister?

How many refineries were brought to life or new ones built, or any tangible progress did we record under Diezani even though we sold oil at roughly 3 times the usual price, apart from missing monies and oil left, right, and centre?

Would you say corruption and sleaze is a huge problem in the NNPC or not?

Would you prefer an honest layman or a dishonest technocrat?

Are you aware that the president was once the petroleum minister of the country with outstanding records (take that for job experience over anything else)?

Now, who would you recommend for the job?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by timilehing(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
Why do presidents in this country like to head the Petroleum ministry? I still don't get it!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by yorke1: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
I know the names of those that will be sent later comprises the 5%.

Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by timilehing(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
Why do presidents in this country like to head the Petroleum ministry? I still don't get it!!!
You can't get it. No Wailer will ever get it

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Does d constitution allow it? u wan chop alone mr tourer

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by MrImole: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2015
wetin I go now be?
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Muhylonaire(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2015
I knew this from day one.....That's good kudos to PMB
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2015
May God bless our PMB he has done it bfore, he can do it again. In oshiomole voice hater & wailers should God and die .
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by timilehing(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
Nigerians can be very stupid and gullible, look at the way f.oolish people on this forum are praising him , am beginning to believe that people are being paid to post or are outright stupid.... Any president that decides to head the ministry of petroleum is definitely corrupt, bk to the days of obj .... How can an illiterate president head that sensitive ministry, what does he know , I don't wanna see people spree rubbish that he did it under obasanjo and he established nnpc , that is crap , he established corrupt nnpc ... So no technocrat or qualified citizen can take charge , his deceiving himself.... He wants to hide his dealings with the north in that ministry ... When will Nigerians learn ... Gash
You definitely dint have an idea of how much those Petroleum ministers wasted during their tenor.
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by D9ty7(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Some people will develop sleepless night because of this. All of you, how market?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by cr7lomo: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2015
989900:

Questions:

How much were we paying as subsidy per annum under OBJ?

How much were we paying as subsidy under Diezani?

Who runs the technical part of the NNPC between the GMD and the minister?

How many refineries were brought to life or new ones built, or any tangible progress did we record under Diezani even though we sold oil at roughly 3 times the usual price, apart from missing monies and oil left, right, and centre?

Would you say corruption and sleaze is a huge problem in the NNPC or not?

Would you prefer an honest layman or a dishonest technocrat?

Are you aware that the president was once the petroleum minister of the country with outstanding records (take that for job experience over anything else)?

Now, who would you recommend for the job?

Everything thing u posted is crap , so buhari is the only qualified Nigerian than can run that ministry , if u believe that crap , then u are most definitely delusional

We had an assumed corrupt minister in the last dispensation, does not mean anyone appointed will be .... Well no need arguing with u , I assume you might have been paid or out rightly gullible like u lots on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Stealing Biafran oil as usual.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2015
gasplant:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-be-petroleum-minister-says-buhari/

Oh boy! Dis is what we call upper cut in boxing Ride on baba wailers your food don ready..

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by sanko05(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
because there is no any trusted leader in nigeria to andle it weller

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Nathokes(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Baba just proceed, you have my support. We must stamp out corruption from the oil sector and our system in general.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by redcliff: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:

Wow.. and you called someone else illiterate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
OK na

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by Charbless(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
If u like be Nepa Minister. Whu cares?? .......NFCS does
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by ASUGARUBA(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
PMB knws 9jria problems, he knws hw 2 treat it. ITS BETTER PMB 2 BE LATE WHILE HE GOT D ANSA RIGHT DAN EARLY WHILE HE FAILS. GOD BE WT U PMB ALL UR DECISION TAKEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by 989900: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:

[s]Everything thing u posted is crap , so buhari is the only qualified Nigerian than can run that ministry , if u believe that crap , then u are most definitely delusional

We had an assumed corrupt minister in the last dispensation, does not mean anyone appointed will be .... Well no need arguing with u , I assume you might have been paid or out rightly gullible like u lots on this forum[/s]

Answer the goddamn questions kiddo, and stop perambulating.

Everyone that calls out your baloney, is paid.

Opinions are like arm pits: everyone has them, and most of them stink.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by exlink10(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2015
good move
Re: I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari by victorazy(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2015
modath:

Baba we don't care how you do it, just sanitise the sector & ensure Nigerians feel the difference.

The attache relatives of the people whose land yields the oil are not going to sleep well again for the next 3yrs & 8 months...

Does he know what oil sales in market?
Esteed of promoting non-oil economy, we should face agriculture and technology to survive like America, China and India, Buhari is preaching oil. America have oil more than Nigeria yet they buy oil, we think they are fools?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.