Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC (19280 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by christysuccess1: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
the annoying thing about dis electricity saga is dat my flat dat uses prepaid meter is also affected...we have nt had light for over 2 weeks and within the short period I have spent over 10k on fuel....pls they really have to reconsider their action by restoring the light....
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Roliks09: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
I support this protest, though for a perhaps a different reason. We have been enjoying power supply in Mafoluku area. Infact for the past two months power supy has been at its best in my almost three decades of existence. But in the last month, our guys brought the same bill of over 11k for three meters in the building I reside. How is it possible that power consumption would be exactly the same thing for three meters supplying different appliances and different flats. The bill ddid not also state the present reading of the meters, so one cannot do a multiplication of the units consumed and the charge per unit (about 13 naira per ubit). I would not mind any suggestions on how to approach Ikeja DC for this. A co-tenant had visited their office but was told he just had to to pay the money. one of the flats was unoccupied for half the month, so how can it be that the bills are the same??
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
mayorjosh:

I don calm down,buh d tin dey pain me...also d go-slow wey I dey no mk me think straight grin
hahahahahahaha.....oya sorry ooo, if ur in lag I wl testify to the goslow cos I was a victim yesterday... na that one una take tell me welcome to lagos
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by favourlove1: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
mayorjosh:

Stupidity...dis poster is a stupid tribalist...d funny thing is that most of the people living in ikeja area are igbos esp those who hv shops/stores in awolowo way,computer village business guys e.t.c. #fact

So wat r u sayin?
ur no diff from d person you quoted n also condemning cuz u also sound like a bigot. Read ur comment again

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
megawax8:

*i smell liessss*
Nofin like lies That was the reason I voted for change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.