Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (8736 Views)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
IF they know God, they will go heaven, else, they will go to hell.
there is judgement for all
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by mazaje(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
~Lady~:

You ask a question based on the assumption that christianity believes the human consciousness will continue or that a person is still human after death. Make sure that this a christian belief first. Humanity is matter, after death the soul is no longer confined to matter, and therefore not human. So how can a not human continue to have human consciousness?
You made an argument that the human structure does not allow for human consciousness. One you didn't provide us with more evidence of this, I am not saying that it isn't true, I am only saying try to back up statements.
If there ever was an experiment carried out to prove your assertion, and if that experiment was to prove that there isn't an existence of after life, that experiment failed to realise that it is based soley on matter and not on spiritual forms. Did this experiment take into consideration spiritual forms. You cannot use matter to experiment and explain things that are not matter.

also about the 5 yr old boy who dies i will research more on that and get back to you

i didn't ask based on any assumptions. . the burden of proof lies on those that speak of an after life. . . the structure and function of the human consciousness does not allow for survival of human consciousness after bodily death those of you that keep talking about heaven and hell are yet to prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that there is a part of human consciousness that survives bodily death. . . .you talk about spirit and soul but you have no evidence that it exist. . . the brian is the most important part of the human body. . . people that are brian dead are not conscious of their environment. . . and that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. . .i told you about a documentary i watched on discovery world where a guy was brian dead at the age of seven because of an accident he remained unconscious till he died at the age of 32, will he suddenly wake up in heaven or hell aware of his environment? will he have the consciousness of a 7 year old child or that of an adult? there is no evidence what so ever to show that human consciousness survives bodily death. . .all we are left with are just assumptions, myths and lies. . .
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by didoflex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
Have You Ever Gone To Heaven or Hell??

Do you have official confirmation of ts existence??
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by pek(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
why do we worry ourselves with more important things? there are some many other things we should concern ourselves with that has immediate answers.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Theblessed(f): 2:21am On Apr 26, 2009
Everyone is God's child and God loves us all no matter our sins.  Madness or no madness Everyone will either go to Heaven or Hell.  In fact, what matters is the repentance from our sins.  Have we truely repented from our old ways before this madness

Both mad people and sane ones will go to Heaven but our suitability for Heaven depends
on how we led our lives here on earth.  As christians, we believe that on the last day, we will all be judged according to our actions when we were sane i.e. well and healthy and of sound mind.  Anything we did when we were mentally ill will not be accounted for in the presence of God - our God will not ask us about it because he knows we were incapable of reasoning our actions so, they would not be counted against us. In fact, Jesus Christ himself during his time on earth did heal a couple or more of these mentally ill people or should I say - Demon possessed people as they were known that time.  So, analyse this further and draw you own conclusions.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Edemah1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2009
I need to thoroughly flog the author of this topic, wat concerns u with who goes to heaven or hell? Are you sure of urself?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by uzygirl(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2009
Quote from: posakosa on April 20, 2009, 04:16 PM
It depends on when and how they got mad. If they're mad from birth, then maybe not!
But like my ex-boyfriend, if he was to run mad, [which im praying he does] he would be on a fast path to HELL!

What if the madness is from reaping the bad things he sowed, will he still go to hell? double punishment?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by hchinedu: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Recognise

I love your answer to the whole mad pple thing.

But im more fascinated at this "HEAVEN is the honeymoon of Christ and the church. Yall coming back down to Earth.

Why do u tink we ar all coming back to earth. I am really interested in understanding your point on this.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by zanta: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
According to the islamic scripture the mad people judgement will be decided asat the time his madness comences.Any action performed during the timeofhis madness will not be questioned for but before his madness period. There are three categories ofpeople will not be ask of the act .
1. The mad people (asat the time of his madness)
2. The teenagers ;Who can not distinguishe btw goods and bads.
3.The action performed during when one is sleeping i.e dream either good act or otherwwise.

Thank for ur understanding .u can forward ur view into alfawahid@yahoo.com.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by jayslickz: 2:40am On May 01, 2009
abeg make una rest---there is no hell.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by annyplenty(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2009
he may judged based on his deeds before he went mad but i dont think his actions as a mad man may be reckoned with for his judgement just as actions during war are not accounted for.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2009
These are the words of TONYE T.
[b]"to the crux of the matter:

1st of all we all must realise that whatever befalls man is as a result of man's derail from divine standards

a mad man becomes mad because he derailed somewhere

ask me how and where:

1. thru his bloodline, man never came into existence from the thin-air, we originated from a father and a mother, it could be that your family might have derailed somewhere and left you to face the consequences, its called the SINS OF THE FATHERS on the CHILDREN

2. it could be that the one in question might have allowed their mind wander about vain and vile things, and the consequences there could lead one to insanity - Rom.1:28 and the story of Nebuchadnezza if you guys read the bible was a victims of such and i hope you remember he was "mad" as it were for 7yrs , refer to the book of Daniel

3. believe it or not some of them are spirits in flesh clothings (this one is a huge topic all together)

and so much

God is not unjust in his judgements, even though it might look unfair from our point of view, but GOD remains GOD "

[/b]

I haven't posted in a while because I have better things to do, but this just reinforces my belief that religion makes otherwise rational people crazy.
Frankly, this is the most retarded statement I have ever read!!!!!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by babs787(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2009
Na wa o. I read posts but none has been able to answer the question but I will do that. The answer needs no lengthy story but firstly, I thank God for making me a muslim thereby providing the answer in which none of you has been able to. The answer is mad person will not go to hell. The holy prophet said that three people will not have their deeds recorded. The first is a person sleeping and would have nothing written till he wakes. The next is a child that doesnt know right from wrong while the last is insane person till he becomes sane,
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by JJYOU: 11:34pm On May 01, 2009
babs787:

Na wa o. I read posts but none has been able to answer the question but I will do that. The answer needs no lengthy story but firstly, I thank God for making me a muslim thereby providing the answer in which none of you has been able to. The answer is mad person will not go to hell. The holy prophet said that three people will not have their deeds recorded. The first is a person sleeping and would have nothing written till he wakes. The next is a child that doesnt know right from wrong while the last is insane person till he becomes sane,
meaning the sins he did are written off just for sleeping. this is a very good deal. no wonder we all love to sleep.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by duduspace(m): 1:24am On May 10, 2009
@Martian

No mind the silly guy, na only for Naija person fit dey talk that kind rubbish. Glenn Hoddle no talk reach that one before dem sack am as England coach. What a shameful religion that derides people for their unfortunate circumstances.

By the way, where have you been? been on the lookout for you and Bindex a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". / Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU) / Are You One Of Those That Flogged And Crucified Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.