Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Did You And Your EX Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You And Your EX Breakup (5252 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Last year?. You are a small girl.. You were in 100level or a jambite at those time I was talking about

I stayed there durin diploma nd yr 2 now m in yr 3
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

I stayed there durin diploma nd yr 2 now m in yr 3
Really, you're actually an akokite but you don't behave like one.. What course you studying?.. Which of the halls are you now?
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Really, you're actually an akokite but you don't behave like one.. What course you studying?.. Which of the halls are you now?
Calm now at r************** grahy hostel

cheesy dnt bhave like unilag student ke shocked ow do i bhave shizzy7 cum see o shocked shocked
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Marrtynze(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Ha I say Ha, she can cheat for Africa,nd i jez cudnt deal anymore
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy dnt bhave like unilag student ke shocked ow do i bhave shizzy7 cum see o shocked shocked
Is radiography not too far for you? Well, its easier to get a campus shuttle there to skol,.. Just thinking of if there's mad queue and you needed to be in class by 8am.

Yeah i'm serious, you don't, what faculty & dept are you
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by adedayourt(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2015
missmary:
cry I met Christ, am Waiting for his new choice

father ll forgiv u grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Is radiography not too far for you? Well, its easier to get a campus shuttle there to skol,.. Just thinking of if there's mad queue and you needed to be in class by 8am.

Yeah i'm serious, you don't, what faculty & dept are you

hmmm i remember mon wen dem dey protest jesu rain con fall join i cry like baby see rushin bus 100naira i wan die dat day cry cry cry cry
Sandals cut chai i wan bin dey protest against protest say i was maltreated cos of bed bug angry sumtin wey finish me last year for fagunwa hall i been wan die he bite me sotey i spend all my money for pesticide
angry a year later student protest na wa o

*i miss lamu's voice as at last year u go just hear lamu talk beautiful ladies of fagunwa mth nd makama chai grin see girls pay attention like say na fashion talk show*
Bt radiography chai wit idiaraba girls cry cry cry cry eez hell of a fire
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by adedayourt(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2015
nickkylawve:
uhmmmmm I Cnt even remember bt we r cool grin

cnt remba y u broke up?

angry angry
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

hmmm i remember mon wen dem dey protest jesu rain con fall join i cry like baby see rushin bus 100naira i wan die dat day cry cry cry cry
Sandals cut chai i wab b dey protest against protest say i was maltreated coa of bed bug angry sumtin wey finish me last year i been wan die he bite me sotey i spend all my money for pesticide
angry a year later student protest na wa o
Hahhaha grin..wtf how would they charge 100 for shuttle?..That's why i dont like staying outside the skol hostel.. I stayed at JAJA throughtout my stay in skol..very close to my faculty
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Hahhaha grin..wtf how would they charge 100 for shuttle?..That's why i dont like staying outside the skol hostel.. I stayed at JAJA throughtout my stay in skol..very close to my faculty

Its nt shuttle na shuttle no dey ground dat day
Na ordinary commercial bus cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by NemzySeries(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
imas:
She started working in a fast food joint then developed this big tummy, I said WTF are you pregnant?
gals like anything attached or or tagged "FREE"......free food, free ride, free airtime, free makeup
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by NemzySeries(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2015
jonaifame22:
Chai which one I go talk na? Okay make i talk dis one, there's this gal I met in 2008 we became friends and we started dating after she played hard to get like mad, then she broke up wth me after some months she said she doesn't love me any longer, later we reconciled, she broke wth me again she said she jus feel likes being out of love, we reconciled and na she dey come dey find me oh, then the last time she broke up wth me in 2010 she said I don't normally take her out and she's bored of the relationship dat day she came to my house around 12pm to break the news She didn't leave till 7pm she siddon watch film before she left, I didn't even touch her, when she was abt leaving I saw her off, but since then till now, she calls me to ask where I am, most times she shows up without calling me, even when I'm at work she go still come, now I'm being careful to reconcile wth her, because her head they spark at any given opportunity
dis una break dos pass midterm brk Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......na Assu strike una dey do

1 Like

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by NemzySeries(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2015
babe lost focuus on wat she actually wanted between me & d world
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by xtervaganza(m): 1:54am On Oct 01, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonna share? Why did you and your EX broke up
i once dated a foolish girl who was sleeping woth a married man

I found out and broke up with her
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2015
sex issues...she couldnt wait till we get married,so i hav to back off
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by shizzy7(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

half derica Happy Independence...ioooo. How are you and how are we celebrating

What do you want me to seeeoo...... my eyes are anxiously waiting...
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Its nt shuttle na shuttle no dey ground dat day
Na ordinary commercial bus cry cry cry cry
Ohh.. What course you studying?
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2015
shizzy7:
half derica Happy Independence...ioooo. How are you and how are we celebrating

What do you want me to seeeoo...... my eyes are anxiously waiting...

Bae bae ow are u o grin grin grin grin
See ur fish brain tongue
See ow nigga say i dnt act like a unilag student
Abeg ow unilag student dey act like grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Ohh.. What course you studying?
Economics i guess embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by shizzy7(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Bae bae ow are u o grin grin grin grin
See ur fish brain tongue
See ow nigga say i dnt act like a unilag student
Abeg ow unilag student dey act like grin
No mind that pelson... He/she get squirrel brain..

You are acting like a bonafide unilag student...
That pelzon no know wetin in dey talk...
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Economics i guess embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
you guess? cheesy.. You should be taken to ISL and be flogged.. Na only Jesus embassy all of una wey dey that FSS know.. I pirry you halfrica grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by jonaifame22(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2015
NemzySeries:

dis una break dos pass midterm brk Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......na Assu strike una dey do
chai, my broher I tire for the shordy ooo
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by inestimableChic(f): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Met a new rich guy on facebuk nd was doin online luv wit him. Nt dat I luv him o bt he was constantly snding cool cash..his evn far away in lag nd am in lokoja. Yea..I had 2act lyk I luv him so he cn continue sndin money nah. Unfortunately for me..my bf had my facebuk password nd was readin our chats daily.. Haaaa! La boo cald one day nd was askin if I was cheatin on him.. Hell no y wil I do such a tin? So u dnt trust me? Inshort I formed anger..lolz. He jxt jejely showd me all my chats wit dt facebk guy, he munched dem. Waaaaaaattttttt!!! Offcourse we had 2brkup

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
She probably saw a calabar boy...... Resitting waec. Kikiki. She stays at Ondo and broke up with me cos of a calabar wayray that lives in calabar. Shio
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
Met a new rich guy on facebuk nd was doin online luv wit him. Nt dat I luv him o bt he was constantly snding cool cash..his evn far away in lag nd am in lokoja. Yea..I had 2act lyk I luv him so he cn continue sndin money nah. Unfortunately for me..my bf had my facebuk password nd was readin our chats daily.. Haaaa! La boo cald one day nd was askin if I was cheatin on him.. Hell no y wil I do such a tin? So u dnt trust me? Inshort I formed anger..lolz. He jxt jejely showd me all my chats wit dt facebk guy, he munched dem. Waaaaaaattttttt!!! Offcourse we had 2brkup
Barao. undecided
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by inestimableChic(f): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:
Barao. undecided
lol no b so ooo grin
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
lol no b so ooo grin
Na pple like u dey make me dey run for girls
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
inestimableChic:
lol no b so ooo grin
Name pple like u dey make me dey run for girls
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by inestimableChic(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Name pple like u dey make me dey run for girls
my ex is jxt stupid. Cme to tink of it, derz no probability dt aw ever meet dis facebuk guy o. Hw is it lyk cheatin sef, we neva saw,kiss or straff, jxt sme lie lie love. Nd den he brokeup a 3yrs relatnshp bcus of dt? Haba guyz fear God o
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by YankeeJoe(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
missmary:
cry I met Christ, am Waiting for his new choice

hmmmm, time don reach 4 churchy tins.. Gud luck sha
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by ilo04(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
she is too stingy to share ha honeypot with me
she no dey give me ha punmo regularly
Re: Why Did You And Your EX Breakup by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
didn't have tym 4 her
wit my stupid excuses

still luv her tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Are Addicted To. / See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.