Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! (61172 Views)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Anas09:
@Ubenedictus.

U asked me how I could tell if Father Mbaka wrote that piece. A devote Catholic sent it to me. If he intended to exault Mbaka, I don't know. If that piece was written long before Mbaka was born, and it has Mbaka's name on it, then it goes to say, Mbaka is an intellectual thief. To plagiarise another persons work and put his name on it. Its stealing. He is not better than Muhammad of Arabia.
Lol. An holy spirit inspired piece. Lol again. O Well, if you don't know the holy spirit, how will you know His Modus Operandi?
Telling people to do something, but laying curses on them if they fail to do it? Can u find freewill in any of that shit?
Ubenedictus you fall my hand.
THE QUESTION YOU ARE MISSING IS, are you sure it was Mbaka who wrote that name there or someone else simply put his name there to give the stuff publicity?
Re: Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Anas09:
@macof.

Look around, any Catholic that seems to be serious abt Christ, has elemets of Pentecostalism in him/her. They ran along to bring Charismaticism into the Church because their sons and daughters were all running off.
this is a fallacy
Re: Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Anas09 post=38697986]

The evil satanic replacement in catholic.

Matt16:13-19 (Paraphrased)
And Jesus asked His disciples saying, Who do men say I am?
Some said, they say u r the prophet, some say John the Baptist,and others Jeremiah.
Jesus turned and said to them, But who do YOU say I am? ( You go everywhere with me, see all the miracles done, u sleep where I sleep, eat what I eat. WHAT and WHO do YOU say I AM)
There were all quite. But Peter spoke up and said " You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Jesus answered and said to him,flesh and blood had not REVEALED this to you
Jesus answered and said, you are peter, and upon this rock (which ROCK?) I build my Church... Why didn't jesus say, upon you Peter the Rock, why did he say, upon THis rock, again which rock?
Was it on peter the Church is to be built or on the Revelation Peter had of who Christ is?
It is that revelation that keeps christians even wen they r threatened with death.

this is what happens when you don't read scriptures correctly. Jesus spoke aramic, he said "you are Cephas and upon this Cephas I"ll build my Church". the word Cephas is peter in Greek it means rock in english.

if you claim that Jesus was not referring to Peter in the above the let me ask you who was he talking to when he said "I'll give you the keys of the kingdom"

THE POPE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN, he is CATHOLIC.
you are aware this is a fallacy right? it is like saying Patriarch Krill of the orthodox church is not a christian he is an orthodox

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.