Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! (2084 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / More Revelations About Introverts / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by gab264(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm am so tired of being accused of being unfriendly, anti-social, mean, rude, and all the other pitiful epithets that crazed extroverts choose to apply to my personality type!!!I am NOT shy, I can strike up a convo with a perfect stranger. I'll only do so if I am intrigued by the person. Most people are not worth the effort.When people think I am ignoring them, I am simply thinking! They should try it sometime. Contrary to popular belief, I have extemely high self-esteem. I just don't need people fawning around me 24/7 to feel good about myself!Extroverts need to get over themselves and realize that introvert is a perfectly valid personality TYPE, not a FLAW!!!
"Yes, I'm an introvert.
No, I'm not shy.
No, I'm not stuck up.
No, I'm not antisocial.I'm just listening,I'm just observing.I can't stand small talk,But I'll talk about life for hours.
I'd rather be home with a close friend or two Than among a big crowd of acquaintances.
Don't scold me in public,Don't embarrass me in public.
Respect that I am reserved.And if I open myself up to you,Know that means you are very special to me."

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op u jst typed me up there dats me perfectly

But do u understand wat temperament is...or u want me to coach u??...u are a melancholy a perfect melancholy. It who u are, accept it!!

1 Like

Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by IamLEGEND1: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Jayjay0(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
God bless you @Op
People keep telling me that am rude and anti social..I don't like talking
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
gab264:
I'm am so tired of being accused of being unfriendly, anti-social, mean, rude, and all the other pitiful epithets that crazed extroverts choose to apply to my personality type!!!I am NOT shy, I can strike up a convo with a perfect stranger. I'll only do so if I am intrigued by the person. Most people are not worth the effort.When people think I am ignoring them, I am simply thinking! They should try it sometime. Contrary to popular belief, I have extemely high self-esteem. I just don't need people fawning around me 24/7 to feel good about myself!Extroverts need to get over themselves and realize that introvert is a perfectly valid personality TYPE, not a FLAW!!!
"Yes, I'm an introvert.
No, I'm not shy.
No, I'm not stuck up.
No, I'm not antisocial.I'm just listening,I'm just observing.I can't stand small talk,But I'll talk about life for hours.
I'd rather be home with a close friend or two Than among a big crowd of acquaintances.
Don't scold me in public,Don't embarrass me in public.
Respect that I am reserved.And if I open myself up to you,Know that means you are very special to me."

I took a fast look at your profile and some of your posts
you dont seem like an introvert and you certainly dont seem rude
I got the impression youre just another regular Joe
doing regular stuff like everyone else
So watchu mad fo?
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by lekjons(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
U just described me..
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Cope1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Felt d same way until i read d book titled: why you act the way you do by Joel Osteen.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Robilroy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
okay.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by gab264(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I took a fast look at your profile and some of your posts
you dont seem like an introvert and you certainly dont seem rude
I got the impression youre just another regular Joe
doing regular stuff like everyone else
So watchu mad fo?
At yaa own free will bro.
No offence
Is just my little pledge concerning me and maa fellow introverts out there.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by burnfire202(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dats who i am. Bt its nt easy been who really r. As me my gf calls me names. shes d only frnd i hav, diffclt to mak frnds bt d one i hv is killin n jst cant let go
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
burnfire202:
Dats who i am. Bt its nt easy been who really r. As me my gf calls me names. shes d only frnd i hav, diffclt to mak frnds bt d one i hv is killin n jst cant let go

I can relate to the part about difficulty making friends. Not that I can't make them per se, because many people like me, I just find it a burden I can't handle. I can meet someone I click with well & tell myself to give friendship a try. But I always reach a point where I end up either ignoring or avoiding the person. I guess it's trouble mantaining friendships for me. I just don't know what to do with friends hence I prefer the friends I have because they live far & I don't have to meet them or anything like that- exactly how I like it. It's strange because sometimes I feel I need a close friend but then again I know I'll end up just feeling "crowded". I just want to be left alone lol.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=20pt] Jobless op.

Buhari give ur people job.

Some are becoming mad right inside their home but they don't know.

Op. Please buy 1 card of paracetamol and drink it all. I mean all.

Don't take only 1[/size]
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by MrTeymee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by munalight(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=jboy73 post=38566352][size=20pt] Jobless op.

Buhari give ur people job.

Some are becoming mad right inside their home but they don't know.

Op. Please buy 1 card of paracetamol and drink it all. I mean all.

Choi!! U r wuked shocked
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Taleeysun(f): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
I understand you op. You are not alone
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by eazydon(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can relate to the part about difficulty making friends. Not that I can't make them per se, because many people like me, I just find it a burden I can't handle. I can meet someone I click with well & tell myself to give friendship a try. But I always reach a point where I end up either ignoring or avoiding the person. I guess it's trouble mantaining friendships for me. I just don't know what to do with friends hence I prefer the friends I have because they live far & I don't have to meet them or anything like that- exactly how I like it. It's strange because sometimes I feel I need a close friend but then again I know I'll end up just feeling "crowded". I just want to be left alone lol.

You & I, one and the same
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by antisocial: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I took a fast look at your profile and some of your posts you dont seem like an introvert and you certainly dont seem rude I got the impression youre just another regular Joe doing regular stuff like everyone else So watchu mad fo?
He is a typical introvert
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by flokii: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
m an introvert too.. I dnt give just anybody my attention... why shouod I?
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by youmuboy007: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Introvert. You can make ur self more extroverted by not taking things too seriously and by being spontaneous and playful
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Owoplenty(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
A parallel example of me, but you don't call that introvert,it is ambivert, we seems to be in between; sometimes you are socially awake and sometime not.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by mhyra(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
..smiles, I can soo relate with this.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lolest....... nice
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by defemidefemi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't even kno wer I belong. some will say I'm cool, calm , gentle & funny while some will say they see me as a recluse b4, som1 even say to me dat she never like coming to our house bcoz my face do put her off but now we are best of friends even closer dan doz she do come to see then. but I kno I love to observe d environment I find my self and d ppl der in b4 relating bcoz I kno wen I'm into it I find it difficult to withdraw.
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Mzbabytush(f): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Mzbabytush(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Just the way I feel..........even on social networks........just me, myself and I
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cool
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Unique ke. There are only two types of people in that sense, Introverts and Extroverts; so don't delude yourself. There's nothing unique about una. wink grin
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by gab264(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Unique ke. There are only two types of people in that sense, Introverts and Extroverts; so don't delude yourself. There's nothing unique about una. wink grin
Extraction!! should I quote you back??
Anyway I already did that.
Introverts are exceptional in all forms of there life.
U should learn to live with it"
Reply maa "pm dear"
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
there are also ambiverts..although dey are rare
Re: Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! by staples(f): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
You just wrote about me..Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You / cv / Imagine What They Did To Our Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.