Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (46343 Views)

Governor El-rufai Memo To President Buhari: 10 Things He Said.. / President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Seamareggae(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
O bobby... See speech...

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Kbworld: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
I love no. 5 alot, that u shld only fear d consequences of ur action

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by KeriBaby(f): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by allanphash7(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria @ 55

No uninterupted power supply
No good road
No good social amenities
No good governance
High rate of unemployment
No good free health care
No free education
No security
Minimum wage still 18k not even all states that pay the said 18k
High rate of crime

SMH for this country

I doubt this country can still be great

God bless the president
God bless you
God bless me

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Freegift75: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
5. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
hmmmn....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by daylae(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
succinctly put...great speech coming from a supposed dullard.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by emmanuel596(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
If this man PMB was a doctor no patients would have ever died in his care nigeria will rise up again pls alway remember nigeria and our public officers in ur daily prayers...

Happy 55 nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by IYANGBALI: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sai baba,I dey your back 24/7 365 days a year. Haters can go to hell,after sucking my asss tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Zi: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Xb4Real:
Reading from a script put together by some servants.

Once it represents his thoughts, go and wail in the beer parlour kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by AdeniyiA(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
"Only be afraid of the consequences of your actions"

In other words... the days of impunity are over, corruption is now stealing and you shall be punished for such act.... great statement there cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by shizzy7(f): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
He forgot to add this..... That he's also succeded in making my soft drinks change its normal(previous) look,within hours grincheesy

AS In Generator sellers and Repairers are now Hungry...they will soon start tampering with Transformers....

Every time I come home there's always light.. Telemundo on my mind..
I hope they continue like this and also Improve gradually..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eedrix:
5. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
hmmmn....
na there wahala dey grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Olalan(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Truly the CHANGE we seek in our nation will have to start from individuals, our attitudes just has to change. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by ceeyucee: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mr President take note; Nigeria is the 7th most populous country with an estimated population of 177, 155, 754 while Russia with 142, 270, 272 people is the 9th most populous country.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
No. 5, 6, 9, 10.

Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
Sai BUHARI
And may GOD punish the PDP and make it moribund including the unstable and greedy PDP DEFECTORS.

IMAGINE, a POLITICIAN defecting for the common good of the citizenry, rather it has never been so.
We need to feel this country.
We have suffered a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by flokii: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baba please keep quoting..
let haterz keep hating.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by KwoiZabo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Easier said than done. I don't get carried by Nice speeches written by aides. I need actions.
He told us he belongs to everybody but his appointments and even statement has told us who he belongs to.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Aifedayo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
what a brilliant way of pressing views. This got me thinking : ... "be afraid of the consequences of your actions"

even if these stuffs were written by someone else
, it shows the level of the awesomeness of those that surrounds The President.

This speech scores a wow grade.

we are hopeful that the best will surely come to us,Godspeed sir.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by ilerry007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
All you igbos hating yorubas and you yorubas hating igbos, I hope you've heard of the Fajuyi Ironsi story(A yoruba man who gave his life to protect his ibo guest). Tribalism ain't the answer my people. live, laugh, love.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Cetona(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
He forgot to add this..... That he's also succeded in making my soft drinks change its normal(previous) look,within hours grincheesy

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Unlimitedoye: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS ALL THE CITIZEN OF NIGERIA
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajbabs:
Okay oo
@ur signature u said u nid gf,i tink is wife dat u nid.nd its sexy one u nid,,wow it shows hw immature u r nd self-centred.act lyk a man nd stop being childish
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Tolakay: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
prof1990:
Wise man I must say
"Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions."

To bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.

Am impressed
the part I like d most
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

This is my best. I love the pun therein... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by mmmustapha(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Laveda(f): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Great speech from the president grin

Me likey
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
...are these by any chance the list of ministers??
Some people can celebrate rubbish sha...of what use is a written speech by someone else to Nigeria?
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by swezenberg(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dividends of having an intelligent President and not a dullard. Good job Baba, I can now travel home and enjoy constant power supply.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

This is my best. I love the pun therein... grin

...Saraki and the others on his vindictive list would bear witness to that. Empty words
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
I bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...are these by any chance the list of ministers??
Some people can celebrate rubbish sha...of what use is a written speech by someone else to Nigeria?

Let's just support him and watch keenly.

Above all PRAY for him, because CORRUPTION has a way of fighting back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.