Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (46341 Views)

Governor El-rufai Memo To President Buhari: 10 Things He Said.. / President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Djbaka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
5. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

8. Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for CHANGE is all about.

My favourites cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by maduxs: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
For respecting you predecessor I concur with you
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by lastpage: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Evaromantik:
That second quote is the reason why Nigeria is not worthy.............this marginalisation has done us more harm than good............how can we unite,are we one?.......the worst marginalisation occur in Nigeria by "bringing the circumcised and the uncircumcised together and forcing them to be one"........since time immemorial our problems have been,diverse nationalism,inter-ethnic wars,religious crisis,nepotism and coup..... if Nigeria have ever experienced peace and unity for a single year,tell me the year

1976. tongue tongue

I know you weren't born them, so dont argue. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by ifeomaekol(f): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wowwww, love- 1,2,3,4,5,8,9 and 10. God bless nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Flashh: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
I love this... God bless me... God bless you.... God bless the president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...Saraki and the others on his vindictive list would bear witness to that. Empty words

I swear.
How would someone probing left, right and centre say such, except he is trying to be sarcastic.
That man is so funny sha, and he isn't even aware.

I guess he is probing their ACTIONS, not them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by praiseolu123(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
lesson learnt from the president's speech. Never say evil of your predecessor, ex boss, ex gf even though it hurts.

let their action be the judge..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by sauceEEP(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baba carry go!
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
dustmalik:
Great speech by a great president.
The Philosopher-President Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by baruzeez(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Easier said than done. I don't get carried by Nice speeches written by aids. I need actions.
He told us he belongs to everybody but his appointments and even statement has told us who he belongs to.
naso u no sabi spelling of aides
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I swear.
How would someone probing left, right and centre say such, except he is trying to be sarcastic.
That man is so funny sha, and he isn't even aware.

I guess he is probing their ACTIONS, not them. grin

Lol...he should be ready to probe the "actions" of the crooks around him too. cheesy
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Pontaboki: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari is a Terrorist~Putin
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by lastpage: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
President Buhari: I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

RESPECT! #SaiBaba!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by FLYFIRE(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
dustmalik:
Great speech by a great president.
DULLARDS
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by neocortex: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
goodlifehyd:
2. We have all the attributes of a great nation. We are not there yet because the one commodity we have been unable to exploit to the fullest is unity of purpose.

This is so true, when most of the animals there are all after their pockets and not the development of the nation, i cant help but shake my head when i see some hungry youths support this same sets of criminals on here just because of hatred they got for the present government.

5. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

We seeing some people's actions hunting them already, the likes of lamido and saraki are already facing the consequences of their actions, can't wait to see the list pile up and watch them all get what they actually deserve for starving the citizens of their rights.

8. Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for CHANGE is all about

We all saw those who took governance like a formula one car and almost plunged the nation into a deadly pit, the saying slow and steady wins the race can never ever be outdated.

Some wailers would be hoping this quotes were from their god with PHD but ran the nation like a pry 3 kid.

Sorry to bust your bubble, Buhari can't write a letter
let alone an article by himself. Everybody except the zombies know that.
It is all the handiwork of Garba/Adesina.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by emzila(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
i am proud of my president. i can now say that man speaking is the president of my country.
i reject every physical and spiritual Phd that will be rendered useless in all aspect by an O,level qualification.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria!!! Bemaj Rx & Gift Presents: 10% OFF total purchase of 10,000-14,999. 15% OFF total purchase of 15,000-19,999. 20% OFF total purchase of 20,000-29,999. 30% OFF total purchase of 30,000 & Above. Hurry Now & Don't Miss The Give Away. Starting Oct. 1st - Oct. 3rd

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Kolex79: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria can now be proud of celebrating her 55th Independence day.... God bless Nigeria, God bless Muhammadu Buhari (sai baba) God bless Me too!
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

1976. tongue tongue

I know you weren't born them, so dont argue. undecided

Lastpage!
Also include, the years General Yakubu Gowon was Head of State after the civil war until he was toppled.
Nigeria was beautiful and wonderful then. One Naira was more than One Dollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by goodlifehyd(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
neocortex:

Sorry to bust your bubble, Buhari can't write a letter
let alone an article by himself. Everybody except the zombies know that.
It is all the handiwork of Garba/Adesina.
was Abati and Okukpe brain dead or handicapped to come up with such?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by igwedaboss(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
See yarns... #deep
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015

I Totally agree with Baba Buhari on this.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by bikefab(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
What actually is being celebrated after 55 years? Decayed infrastructure, insecurity, darkness, unemployment, widespread hunger, high infant mortality rate. That's what d politicians have reduced d nation to. Giant of Africa. Smh.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by igwedaboss(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
museveni:
Lovely Quotes.

No more ' Stealing is not corruption'.
Asin ehn... that's the difference between a technocrat led govt and goons led govt
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by chara019: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are we truly ONE NIGERIA?I ask 'cos I'm not sure.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by MabraO: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Don't y'all just love buhari
He got something upstairs
Unlike one drunkard I know

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by mmsen: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
The reason why the country remains as one is because without Niger Delta oil the north would be made to face it's obvious deficiencies.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by ocelot2006(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
He forgot to add this..... That he's also succeded in making my soft drinks change its normal(previous) look,within hours grincheesy

You better "blame" GEJ for that, not GMB.
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by PMIcon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
goodlifehyd:
2. We have all the attributes of a great nation. We are not there yet because the one commodity we have been unable to exploit to the fullest is unity of purpose.

This is so true, when most of the animals there are all after their pockets and not the development of the nation, i cant help but shake my head when i see some hungry youths support this same sets of criminals on here just because of hatred they got for the present government.

We seeing some people's actions hunting them already, the likes of lamido and saraki are already facing the consequences of their actions, can't wait to see the list pile up and watch them all get what they actually deserve for starving the citizens of their rights.

8. Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for CHANGE is all about

We all saw those who took governance like a formula one car and almost plunged the nation into a deadly pit, the saying slow and steady wins the race can never ever be outdated.

Some wailers would be hoping this quotes were from their god with PHD but ran the nation like a pry 3 kid.

Please let's face Nigeria's future and leave provocations behind. We all need to move on to unity of purpose. Let's stop this wailing-wailer comments.
If some people are still wailing, it is because they are hurt. If we focus on Nigeria and the good of all and ignore their comments, they too will learn maturity from us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by taheer88(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Impress
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Balet: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Elderly speeches from a respected elderly president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.