Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? (1095 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / ★ Photo: How Many Of My Guys Believe In This 3-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by princejenks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yea,i was chatting with a lady friend the other day and next thing she started asking for some personal info like my full names and date of birth. I asked what she needed those for and later she confessed that she used it to do compatibility tests online. She said the test showed just 15% compatibility for her current bf while mine showed 90% in one and 86% in another that she inputed my details. Since then she has been warming up to me. So am asking,are these online compatibility tests reliable?
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by agarawu23(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kids stuff
She must be a teen

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by Aminat508(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by sexymoma(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
agarawu23:
Kids stuff
She must be a teen
You garrit.. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Some girls r just so confused in life

2 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by agarawu23(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
sexymoma:
You garrit.. grin
wink
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by munalight(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
That stuff isn't real.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Imagine..... so funny cheesy cheesy

I did one with a guy dat I hate so much and it's 97 so wat do u think....i will go out with him, because one fvcking meters thinks we are 97% compatible??....tell her to wake up...

Btw The guy I like is even 0% so forget dat stuff...it doesn't knw ur heart jst ur names
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Some girls r just so confused in life

I swear cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

I swear cheesy grin
cheesy
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by pTomz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think she's confused by nature
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Stuff? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
The dundee brain needs Massaging urgently.

(1) (Reply)

Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? / Please Advise This Girl On How To Get Back Her Life / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.