Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225220 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm not gonna let this pass without saying a few lines.
As Udysweet has rightly said my head has added in size in size due to over-swelling.
Missbronze I see you oo! Correct babe!

Dami(actually his name is dami)Thank you for this lovely piece. Words fail me here...I may need to get the services of halexito here...lol

Merry christmas everyone, may we all be happy!
ddshow:

You are exceptionally creative....I kept smiling reading through.

Fourfunmi is my bestie, my heartrob and my hunny bunny...

The one I love more than anything or anyone in the world. I would give the world if I could. She is the one I think of in the morning when I wake up, and the one I think of when I go to bed.

She's such an incredible person who cares genuinely about everyone.

Everyday, I yearn more and more of the soft kiss or small touch from my hunny bunny. She is all that I need and all I will ever need. She is the one I would ride my bike 6 miles every morning for. The one who I would open the door for even though I have a broken collar bone. The one who, no matter what, I would pledge my undying love for every day, for the rest of my life.

Thanks for crossing miles for me.

I Love My Funmi
I Love My Hunny Bunny.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Xerum(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello everyone,

I actually do not know how to start other than I stumbled on this thread, and I must say I am sooo impressed with the level of maturity, civility, sensibilily, humour etc expressed in interactions here. I wld like to say kudos to the starter and all contributors on this thread.

It is initiatives such as this that gives me hope in Nigeria, some Nigerians and the human race.

I am usually very open minded, like meeting people and try not to allow myself get inhibited by negativities that abound in the world we live in. This thread has proven that no matter how hard and rough things are, being bitter and projecting bitterness and negativities in life is a CHOICE.

Kudos everyone. Keep up the good work.

Actually never thought i'd be so moved positively to express such feedback on Nairaland. grin

This made my day!

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Xerum:
Hello everyone,

I actually do not know how to start other than I stumbled on this thread, and I must say I am sooo impressed with the level of maturity, civility, sensibilily, humour etc expressed in interactions here. I wld like to say kudos to the starter and all contributors on this thread.

It is initiatives such as this that gives me hope in Nigeria, some Nigerians and the human race.

I am usually very open minded, like meeting people and try not to allow myself get inhibited by negativities that abound in the world we live in. This thread has proven that no matter how hard and rough things are, being bitter and projecting bitterness and negativities in life is a CHOICE.

Actually never thought i'd be so moved positively to express such feedback on Nairaland. grin

This made my day!

Welccome Xerum! Wonder not why it's been civil here. Most of the people here are very matured, and a lot of them are ajebotas tongue tongue tongue. But me, I am representing my age and "pupuru ati obe orugbo".

Kaabo!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
missbronze:
Hehehehehe. Noooooo. I didn't mean it that way.

where is that missbronze? ohk, see her on choix007's house. with her bum shorts, cooking soup for him.

Nice weekend to you too dearie.

LOL! How did u even know I miss soup, haven't tasted one in weeks...bum shorts?! Hmmm, tastytasty!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ilaje44:

Aaah, odinma! Nice! Don't worry someone somewhere sometimes will sing a duet with you pretty soon.
Oya enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI5EQUz1gCg&sns=em

Funny enough I love singing but my voice is like a damaged wheel barrow...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good evening EveryOne, how's d weekend turning up?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Xerum:
Hello everyone,

This made my day!
You are welcome. feel free to mingle, twingle and rekindle.

If any lady catches your attention here, feel free to approach. If she gives you those women shakara, report her to me.

Your coke and groundnut will be served to you by our udyswerry.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
choix007:

Heheyehe

Ntorr.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
choix007:

Aah, my voice is worst.

Anyway, enjoy this one, if the girl is in love, she won't care. Only the message matters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_sMYUVyw4I&list=RDuutHIP6B6cs&index=7
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haaa! Buoda mi aghan rin o!
Iye,iye, baami; oma abaala rin; oma megbodofo ati aworetan gha rin.
Oma 'laje mogha rin...infact mahin-tedo l'oja baami.

Ilaje44:

Ee o! O ma ghan ke, ji a ma fo omuren. Alafia a gha rin. Oloron serun.

Oma Ilaje wo gha? Iya yi se oja re n'Igbekun?

Oma Abaala emi gha rin, sugban mo ba ghan tan ni Odun Odogun. Aghan Ibatan mi re si Iyamalere, Aworetan, Aiyenomuro, Megbodofo etc... E le yere!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
missbronze:

If any lady catches your attention here, feel free to approach. If she gives you those women shakara, report her to me.

Aah, I thought it's oga madam Siamisa that is serving the "obi" and "epa"?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
missbronze:
Heheyehe

Ntorr.

Hmmmm, that's not inspiring.. Am heart broken
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
fourfunmi:
Haaa! Buoda mi aghan rin o!
Iye,iye, baami; oma abaala rin; oma megbodofo ati aworetan gha rin.
Oma 'laje mogha rin...infact mahin-tedo l'oja baami.

Aah, e le yemi! Aiye lala, sugban bo ti lala to, oja aiye gha rin ke. Oja bami Abaala gha rin. Oma Aiyenuro mo gha rin. Yemi re se oma Odun Odogun rin. Oma Aworetan mo gha rin nati odon yemi.

Oja yi wo gha n'Eko?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
My sweet udy!
Tht languge na heavenly one o!

My sister shebi you see as my head wan burst ?
Gbagaun, gbagaun, gbagaun!b! You don dey hear the bell? Or should I ring it louder? Lolz

My sister no forget our xmas rice o!

udysweet:
Chai dis magneto,ur own sef wan pass bronzy own o,loool!
@bisjosh,been a while,glad to see u here.
@ilaje44,ekabo sir,glad to hav u here and to also see that uav settled in fully.
Choix007,harmatan not dat bad in lag as is every were else,but d thin is still hooking us sha,lol! Aaawww,dnt mind @missbronze dat ddnt matchmake u,dis match maker come and finish ya work,mbok,lol!
@fourfunmi,dis una language ,me no undertsnad o,is it ijebu language?
Halexito d poet,d loverboy,d diehard romantic,lol! How u today dear?
@DDshow,love nwantintin,@fourfunmi must be blushing to high heavens,pls let d wedding bells ring fast jo*winks*
Oga patapata,oga to sure ju,awon olori oko general one of gbo gbo every,hahaha. Make una guess who I wan hail so? Who else if not @Toks2008,hahah(he go kill me)
How are u sir,hope ur gud.
@tollyB tnx dear for d mentions
@alabakunlekam,welcome.
@vivaciousvivi,how re u sis?hop ur doin fine now?*hugs*
@klassik,na once a green moon u dey show now abi?abg come post jo,lol
Aight guys,enjoy d rest of ur weekend,hugs
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm 28 and I really really want to be here. Can I stay?
And I'm single and very lonely too.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
choix007:

Hmmmm, that's not inspiring.. Am heart broken

Don't let your heart be broken. If her soup sweet, I'd advice you to go hire 2face or Flavour to help you sing for her. But don't ever leave her one second alone with 2Face if it's him you decided to hire tongue.

But I think this one sung by Bracket would tickle the right nerves on her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jcFtTtvj0U

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kiri-kiri road mogha rin.
Ibo hi an gha l'eko?
Ilaje44:

Aah, e le yemi! Aiye lala, sugban bo ti lala to, oja aiye gha rin ke. Oja bami Abaala gha rin. Oma Aiyenuro mo gha rin. Yemi re se oma Odun Odogun rin. Oma Aworetan mo gha rin nati odon yemi.

Oja yi wo gha n'Eko?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Xerum(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
@missbronze

From the posts I have read so far, I actually do not expect any unnecessary shakara. But just in case. I am happy i have you to report to. cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ilaje44:

Don't let your heart be broken. If her soup sweet, I'd advice you to go hire 2face or Flavour to help you sing for her. But don't ever leave her one second alone with 2Face if it's him you decided to hire tongue.

But I think this one sung by Bracket would tickle the right nerves on her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jcFtTtvj0U

U seem a nice love song DJ... DJ scratch it Emm

Bro u shud no better, can't make that mistake of leaving her alone with 2baba...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
choix007:

U seem a nice love song DJ... DJ scratch it Emm

Bro u shud no better, can't make that mistake of leaving her alone with 2baba...

Abi ke! I dey try small. I get a collection of music wey if you play them, him go difficult for the omalicha to hold on to her shakara for long.

R. kelly and Ginuwine are good to listen to if you wanna get in the mood. You can then top it up with some Luther Vandross, Barry White or Lionell Richie (and the Commodores).

Here's Flavour's flavour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUFM8yTtUc

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
fourfunmi:
Kiri-kiri road mogha rin.
Ibo hi an gha l'eko?
Haa, mo gbo ni Ajegunle naa die. Koda ube ogbonne yemi (mama iye (anti) Meseghan) gha rin. Abi wo ma ebi Ashogban ni Ajegunle? Mo ti gbagbe oruko opopo ghan.

Ona mi jen le Eko gan. Ko nomba re le mi nibe: ilaje(at)live.com. Paaro (at) pelu @. O daaro ran. Ji a ghun n'ayo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nipple:

There's something about this your user name. Anyway, let me leave matter for Matthias. Who you be and what are you looking to achieve by joining us? In short, introduction yourself like Chief Zebrudaya would say.

Come roll in with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUrLN4o6GRc

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
fourfunmi:
Kiri-kiri road mogha rin. Ibo hi an gha l'eko?
Ilaje aiye mafuge
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Odunharry(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

Haa, mo gbo ni Ajegunle naa die. Koda ube ogbonne yemi (mama iye (anti) Meseghan) gha rin. Abi wo ma ebi Ashogban ni Ajegunle? Mo ti gbagbe oruko opopo ghan.

Ona mi jen le Eko gan. Ko nomba re le mi nibe: ilaje(at)live.com. Paaro (at) pelu @. O daaro ran. Ji a ghun n'ayo.
ogbone.. Bawo ni?

I got learn this language wella Fron you o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 1:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Odunharry:

ogbone.. Bawo ni?

I got learn this language wella Fron you o

Odunharry, e le. Ko ti gha ke, se o mi yon?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

There's something about this your user name. Anyway, let me leave matter for Matthias. Who you be and what are you looking to achieve by joining us? In short, introduction yourself like Chief Zebrudaya would say.but

Come roll in with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUrLN4o6GRc
Errm. Ignore the username. It's an alternate my original has long since defeated anonymity so forgive me.
What I'm hoping to achieve? I just want someplace to talk away my troubles and have people listen and maybe make some friends since I have kind of pushed the ones out here away.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
Errm. Ignore the username. It's an alternate my original has long since defeated anonymity so forgive me.
What I'm hoping to achieve? I just want someplace to talk away my troubles and have people listen and maybe make some friends since I have kind of pushed the ones out here away.

Ko buru o! Oya, introduce yourself without outing yourself.

Mo wish e ni ife gbigbona bi Tiwatope se so nibi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CFZpC_QZs

PS: Seun, ewo ni "Tip"?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by talk2docee: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Wow what a mature thread! After reading from page one till date.... Its high time I joined this Thread! Am an Entrepreneur,self employed, professional web developer, a web consultant, and a Network Marketing Professional..... Single, 33 willing to learning in every area of life..... Will be willing to make friends here who knows.... Who knows I might be lucky to meet my mrs right here! And to my Egbons in da house..... Its my pleasure relating with mature minds like u! Compliment of the season to everyone.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
Nipple grin

You are welcome!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

Ko buru o! Oya, introduce yourself without outing yourself.

Mo wish e ni ife gbigbona bi Tiwatope se so nibi:

PS: Seun, ewo ni "Tip"?
Mo wish ara mi the same or better. smiley

I'm not a many words person so I'm not sure how much I can tell except I'm asked. I do better talking than writing. So this is me 28,single,working a job I don't like, away from my family, anticipating a lonely Christmas.
Did I say I pushed my friends away? Errm, not really. They all got married and had kids and there was less and less things to talk about. You can tell already that I'm at that age everyone expects you to be settled or about to and that's the only discussion they want to have with you when they see you. So, I've stayed away from friends and relatives. wink you won't blame me if you were me. Now, I have just withdrawn into myself. I know it's not very healthy but I can't help it much.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
Nipple grin

You are welcome!
Thank you. you have a handle that doesn't speak so good too so cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
Thank you. you have a handle that doesn't speak so good too so cheesy grin cheesy
yeah!

That make us two!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.