Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228211 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
sainttyayo:
This rugged Gateway mini Laptop is available for sales is deliverable anywhere in Nigeria. For more
enquiry: Call/Whatsapp 08075358888 BB: 58AB2B08 Email: saint4doubleportion@gmail.com
how much
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 2:25am On Oct 19, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Wowwww this thread is still alive and has crossed forty passages. Siamia, gosh, kudos! Your handwork is still radiating. Torrque my good friend, I have missed you. I was on leave but has resumed so I cannot be as regular as I used to be. Joe I have missed you. Melish grin grin grin I read your comments and wanted to die in laughter. Abegi you will not kill me. I thank God for everyone on this thread. Siamia I suspect you are a very busy lady otherwise I would have suggested that you should take total control of this thread so that things will go the way you want them to go. But all the same, the thread will still touch lives. Toks, keep it up..
where did u run to?haba oya no more disappearing acts again o,you were missed plenty too..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by lolu20: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2015
udysweet:
@ddshow,thanks! God bless*smiles*
@gratefulme40,you're welcome. We did it together o,its a collective effort. @siamia isn't arnd,I doubt. If not,trust me she will hav commented on this. @ifeanyi83,mba o,ur not late. Join our train jo,lol! Nno nu(I got it right)
@lolu20,its ur day today,its official you're 30,yay! Happy bday dearie,God bless ur new age,welcome to d 30s club. Abg its jus cake I want,been havin mad craving for it(like preggy woman,lol)
Aight guys,enjoy the days*hugs and kisses*
Good morning everyone and a happy sunday
@ udy,send me ur digits make I recharge u.any kind of recharge u want.I hope u understand. thank u once again,I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Many people want to get a job at the same time follow their passion.

This is perfectly ok because most times it takes time for you to nurture your passion into a full blown career and in between this period you definitely need to make a living hence the need to get a job or probably have something else doing to keep yourself or family going.

If your passion is working for a company all your life then all well and good but if you have a plan to be on your own,you must not make the mistake of getting an interim job or do an interim business that will totally take your time,zeal and focus off your passion because before you know it you will totally dump your passion for the rest of your life.

Life is more than just making ends meet but also doing what gives you fulfillment beyond monetary gains so the bottom-line is that no matter the interim job or business you are involved in,make sure you remain focused on fulfilling your passion and this job must be the type that will allow you do that.

I am a business consultant and marketer on one side and i also follow my passion which is serving people,socializing and making positive impact in their lives. Sometimes i get called by my constituency for an urgent meeting and i had to be there hence the need to be involved in another career that allows me time to fulfill my passion.

You can't be passionate about being an event planner,make up artiste,MC,DJ and at the same time take a job in a place that needs you to be around from 8am to 5pm from Mondays through Fridays because there is no room for mediocrity in any business you do and once you start giving excuses to the clients who will need you during the week then you definitely are not ready for that line of business.

Your passion is your true profession and your true fulfillment.True wealth is not in the fame,power or money you have but is found in doing what you are passionate about.

Have a great week ahead everyone

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
nouvelle:
Finally, my first comment, I beg to leave the bleachers, I have been warming them since the thread started. I obeyed Ma'am Siamia, though the promised refreshment wasn't served to the observers o. I qualify on one front but I am recently married so I kept away. I was sad when the thread started derailing but I am glad it's back.

Ma'am Siamia, I imagine you have a tasking job, hence you are not always here. I understand, I used to be very busy until recently otherwise I couldn't have followed this thread, comment by comment, page by page till now but it'd be nice if you can stop by a little more often and keep everyone in line smiley

Toks2008, you have been very active, pity you stayed away for a while, good to have you back. When you threatened to stay incommunicado, I initially felt, do as you please but I have to admit, you were missed. The thread is better for it. Keep up the good work but no more fighting please wink

Udysweet, I remember when you joined then you were silent a little while then you pushed forward and reached out in the time of crisis, highly commendable. Your moniker suits you smiley

Joebeckz and gratefulme40, you guys noticed I quoted you together, there's a reason wink don't feel pressured, I am only teasing, joebeckz, stop by more often. Gratefulme40, I like you

Melish, being stubborn isn't cute you know, I understand you have views and opinions about relationship, religion and life in general but sometimes knowing when and where to air them is a virtue. Udysweet talked to you earlier and you said ok, I honestly thought you'd let this thread be, I was surprised to see more comments from you. Stay on the sideline and let them be, it's better that way.

I see others too, Sparkles003, I pray someone or something changes your view on some issues, IOW, I pray you fall in love soon wink well, that is if that is what you wish also, otherwise, status quo. klassic, I was going to call your boss, didn't eventually, sorry.

Ma'am Siamia, I hope what you started here will yield the desired fruit, this is the sanest thread I have seen on nairaland, worth commenting on. I usually visit nairaland as a guest, finally created an account but I rarely login and have never commented. I hope the whatsapp group is still active.

Having made such a long unsolicited speech, I am reclining to the bleachers, still waiting for refreshment by the way. Peace out everyone.

Nice comment... You should comment more often
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
nouvelle thanks recognising me but i dont fully get u. lolz
i didnt notice u in the thread probably cos u were quiet.
thanks n comment more often.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
nouvelle:
Finally, my first comment, I beg to leave the bleachers, I have been warming them since the thread started. I obeyed Ma'am Siamia, though the promised refreshment wasn't served to the observers o. I am recently married so I kept away. I was sad when the thread started derailing but I am glad it's back.

Ma'am Siamia, I imagine you have a tasking job, hence you are not always here. I understand, I used to be very busy until recently otherwise I couldn't have followed this thread, comment by comment, page by page till now but it'd be nice if you can stop by a little more often and keep everyone in line smiley

Toks2008, you have been very active, pity you stayed away for a while, good to have you back. When you threatened to stay incommunicado, I initially felt, do as you please but I have to admit, you were missed. The thread is better for it. Keep up the good work but no more fighting please wink

Udysweet, I remember when you joined then you were silent a little while then you pushed forward and reached out in the time of crisis, highly commendable. Your moniker suits you smiley

Joebeckz and gratefulme40, you guys noticed I quoted you together, there's a reason wink don't feel pressured, I am only teasing, joebeckz, stop by more often. Gratefulme40, I like you

Melish, being stubborn isn't cute you know, I understand you have views and opinions about relationship, religion and life in general but sometimes knowing when and where to air them is a virtue. Udysweet talked to you earlier and you said ok, I honestly thought you'd let this thread be, I was surprised to see more comments from you. Stay on the sideline and let them be, it's better that way.

I see others too, Sparkles003, I pray someone or something changes your view on some issues, IOW, I pray you fall in love soon wink well, that is if that is what you wish also, otherwise, status quo. klassic, I was going to call your boss, didn't eventually, sorry.

Ma'am Siamia, I hope what you started here will yield the desired fruit, this is the sanest thread I have seen on nairaland, worth commenting on. I usually visit nairaland as a guest, finally created an account but I rarely login and have never commented. I hope the whatsapp group is still active.

Having made such a long unsolicited speech, I am reclining to the bleachers, still waiting for refreshment by the way. Peace out everyone.

Well articulated but for the records,there was never a fight.

As mature individuals we had a clash of interest and that have been resolved...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
klassic:
...When God had made Man, he made him out of stuff that sung all the time and glittered all over. Some angels got jealous and chopped him into millions of pieces, but still he glittered and hummed. So they beat him down to nothing but sparks but each little spark had a shine and a song. So they covered each one over with mud. And the lonesomeness in the sparks make them hunt for one another.
To she who has sparkened up my crazy world I say thank you. She knows her self.

LOBATAN
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Toks2008:

LOBATAN

@ Toks, Abeg....wetin be LOBATAN?

@nouvelle......awwww, thanks.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by OYAY(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
It is nice reading posts on this thread though I was able to only went through the first and the last three pages,which by inference is amazing,educating,mature and worthy of being part of hence I am wholly registering my presence for the first time and also promising to be active henceforth and play by the rules so as not to make the work of the heroes sustaining the thread to be in vain. Kudos to all and hope we all have a splendid day?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
gratefulme40:

@ Toks, Abeg....wetin be LOBATAN?

@nouvelle......awwww, thanks. About me and Joe, na you sabi wetin you see ooo cos me no get comment.

Means thats all.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
OYAY:
It is nice reading posts on this thread though I was able to only went through the first and the last three pages,which by inference is amazing,educating,mature and worthy of being part of hence I am wholly registering my presence for the first time and also promising to be active henceforth and play by the rules so as not to make the work of the heroes sustaining the thread to be in vain. Kudos to all and hope we all have a splendid day?

Issorite,you ar welcome but you still dey semi ghost mode so try and deactivate and introduce yourself.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Toks2008:

Means thats all.

Oh...ok. Thanks. Is it a Yoruba word? Saw it first time on NL
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
gratefulme40:

Oh...ok. Thanks. Is it a Yoruba word? Saw it first time on NL
Yeah..its used to seal up an assertion..
Somthing like Gbam,end of story.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by OYAY(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=39145028]

Issorite,you ar welcome but you still dey semi ghost mode so try and deactivate and introduce yourself.

Okay,I am 37yrs. If there is other things to be fully activated please avail me.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by OYAY(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015

Okay I am 37 years. If there any other thing(s) to be activated please avail me.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
I wasn't planning on commenting again embarassed but unfortunately, here I am. The desire to learn is greater than the will to be silent.

Toks2008, Oga is fine and you are right, it wasn't a fight, it was a clash of interest so I have modified the original post, (I am getting the hang of commenting, I always see people write, 'modified', now I have gone and done one smiley)

Gratefulme40, you are welcome and you are part of the reason for this comment, your question about 'lobatan' made me learn, I always see it here on NL but never understood it so having learnt that one, toks2008, how about these other two: iranu and abasha, meaning Can you help?

Joebeckz, let's just let sleeping dogs lie smiley. Gratefulme40, yes o, na me sabi but like I said I have followed this thread, comment after comment so I really sabi wink, maybe you should reconsider yam wink

Apologies for leaving the sideline
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
And then they finally unban me! Am really very suprised at this ban tho cos I dunno what it is I must have typed that earned me not just one,but two bans! Diaris Goduo @Seun,I don't have a fight with anyone here nor did I use vulgar words. And if you guys must ban one,please point out the fault because I kept clicking the post for wch I was banned and I'm redirected to someone else's post!
Anyway enof of that,lemme take a deep breathe. Good evening everyone,good to be back here. Trust your day went well? Thank God for that. @Nouvelle,many thanks for your kind words,glad to hav u here,pls do show up more often.
Ok going forward again,I like to state that I do have my contact details here simple because I have a business wch I'm trying hard to build and take to the next level ,on this forum. So people shouldn't think I'm putting my details out there for the fun. Its purely business reason. So if I see an invite,first thing I tink is,a potential client,lol!
I just may not be able accept every invite o,no be shakara mata o. I accepted an invite from sm1 from here who's making me have a rethink why I accepted in the 1st place. Then for those who want to flash to know wether its a humna being that owns the number,be kind to do it during the day,not at 2am when my sleep is at its sweetest,lol!
Sweetdreams all,hugs!

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=OYAY post=39146877][/quote]

Ghost mode deactivated..Nice to meet you so im not alone on this lol! shey na career make you still single at 37 abi you enter one chance affair like me? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
nouvelle:
I wasn't planning on commenting again embarassed but unfortunately, here I am. The desire to learn is greater than the will to be silent.

Toks2008, Oga is fine and you are right, it wasn't a fight, it was a clash of interest so I have modified the original post, (I am getting the hang of commenting, I always see people write, 'modified', now I have gone and done one smiley)

Gratefulme40, you are welcome and you are part of the reason for this comment, your question about 'lobatan' made me learn, I always see it here on NL but never understood it so having learnt that one, toks2008, how about these other two: iranu and abasha, meaning Can you help?

Joebeckz, let's just let sleeping dogs lie smiley. Gratefulme40, yes o, na me sabi but like I said I have followed this thread, comment after comment so I really sabi wink, maybe you should reconsider yam wink

Apologies for leaving the sideline

Iranu and abacha are vernacular synonyms of the word appalling or disgusting.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
brownsug:
Haha! Maybe u like toks u don't know how to tell him lol

Melish:

Na so....

LOL! Just saw this and i must say its very hilarious lol!

Melish so you like me yet you refuted my move when i asked for your permission to come to your parents as you simply turned mario on the thread for the 30plus yet you are just 20 lol!

No wonder you were just picking on me for no just cause lol! Abeg if you really mean business i can come and meet your parents and marry you,after-all you already know all there is to know about marriage that you were even advising everyone here.

The only fear i have is how i wil cope with you because you will definitely be one stubborn wife.

Anytime i read your comments here you always remind me of the clips in 30days in Atlanta where Ramsey noah wanted to give mercy johnson slap online. If i marry you na high BP you go take kill me,
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
udysweet:
And then they finally unban me! Am really very suprised at this ban tho cos I dunno what it is I must have typed that earned me not just one,but two bans! Diaris Goduo @Seun,I don't have a fight with anyone here nor did I use vulgar words. And if you guys must ban one,please point out the fault because I kept clicking the post for wch I was banned and I'm redirected to someone else's post!
Anyway enof of that,lemme take a deep breathe. Good evening everyone,good to be back here. Trust your day went well? Thank God for that. @Nouvelle,many thanks for your kind words,glad to hav u here,pls do show up more often.
Ok going forward again,I like to state that I do have my contact details here simple because I have a business wch I'm trying hard to build and take to the next level ,on this forum. So people shouldn't think I'm putting my details out there for the fun. Its purely business reason. So if I see an invite,first thing I tink is,a potential client,lol!
I just may not be able accept every invite o,no be shakara mata o. I accepted an invite from sm1 from here who's making me have a rethink why I accepted in the 1st place. Then for those who want to flash to know wether its a humna being that owns the number,be kind to do it during the day,not at 2am when my sleep is at its sweetest,lol!
Sweetdreams all,hugs!

My lovely tit-tat nothing do you. Business madam..odaroo

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Melish:

Nice comment... You should comment more often

LOBATAN! Melish the Moderator. How i wish this is an offline thing..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok friends,as we go to sleep lets remember that there is nothing in this world worth the stress,the moist important thing we must do in this present world is to prepare ourselves for eternity.

It now depends on you to either prepare yourself fore eternity in heaven or hell but if i were you,i will choose the former and avoid the latter at all cost.

Bintin laye(This world is nothing) Your soul is the most important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnKj-Rv4d8I

Have a great nite rest.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Ghost mode deactivated..Nice to meet you so im not alone on this lol! shey na career make you still single at 37 abi you enter one chance affair like me? Just curious.
Hmm....... Toks2008 , it's like everyone has hidden stories to tell. I believe many are so painful...........
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Just saw this and i must say its very hilarious lol!

Melish so you like me yet you refuted my move when i asked for your permission to come to your parents as you simply turned mario on the thread for the 30plus yet you are just 20 lol!

No wonder you were just picking on me for no just cause lol! Abeg if you really mean business i can come and meet your parents and marry you,after-all you already know all there is to know about marriage that you were even advising everyone here.

The only fear i have is how i wil cope with you because you will definitely be one stubborn wife.

Anytime i read your comments here you always remind me of the clips in 30days in Atlanta where Ramsey noah wanted to give mercy johnson slap online. If i marry you na high BP you go take kill me,

Owuya
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
halexito:

Hmm....... Toks2008 , it's like everyone has hidden stories to tell. I believe many are so painful...........

I guess so.

But for the fact that adultery is a sin and messing around is unacceptable before GOD,i do not see any reason to settle down with a woman..FACT
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=36pt] Hello people [/size]
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dis ur comment nawa o. So if goin by ur comment,you don't plan on settling down?
Toks2008:

I guess so.

But for the fact that adultery is a sin and messing around is unacceptable before GOD,i do not see any reason to settle down with a woman..FACT
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
udysweet:
Dis ur comment nawa o. So if goin by ur comment,you don't plan on settling down?

I guess you isolated some part of the post.

IF FORNICATION was not a sin or MESSING AROUND is no sin...so apparently it is imperative that i marry and settle down with one lady.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Toks2008:

I guess you isolated some part of the post.

IF FORNICATION was not a sin or MESSING AROUND is no sin...so apparently it is imperative that i marry and settle down with one lady.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello peeps! How's your day? Hope y'all had a terrific Tuesday? Glad to know.
@siamia,ayin eka how's work ma,hope goin well? We miss u o.
Can't stat listing names,but hope everyone is doing great? Hugs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.