Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226967 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Macgreat(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truly, an interesting thread.
Keep it up guys.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by OYAY(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=39151913]

Ghost mode deactivated..Nice to meet you so im not alone on this lol! shey na career make you still single at 37 abi you enter one chance affair like me? Just curious.

Well I am not totally single because I have two kids but my marriage couldn't just work out hence we have to respect our individual decisions. But we still relate well sha.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I guess so.

But for the fact that adultery is a sin and messing around is unacceptable before GOD,i do not see any reason to settle down with a woman..FACT
Hmm.... I take it that you have never met THAT special woman. When you do.............you will never want to let her go. She will make you see and feel why God instituted marriage. You were created for someone, Toks,someone special............. If she's not here yet, never you stop hoping.
It will be a very sad story, if she's to come but to find your heart closed against her. Because of several not so good experiences I know you must have had.
To me, not all women are bad. Not all women are the same. I know something gave you that mindset that settling down with any woman is not worth the trouble. But God made it like that for a reason.
Toks, as you grow old and old, One day you will grow tired and weary of being alone.........
We all need a life companion, friend, confidant, helper, lover, soul mate etc in our lives eventually.
Someone to call your own, yours and yours alone.[not a public toilet ]. Your special joy and happiness. Someone to have those lovely kids with.
Maybe they are scarce but believe me........they are not out of existence.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2015
halexito:

Hmm.... I take it that you have never met THAT special woman. When you do.............you will never want to let her go. She will make you see and feel why God instituted marriage. You were created for someone, Toks,someone special............. If she's not here yet, never you stop hoping.
It will be a very sad story, if she's to come but to find your heart closed against her. Because of several not so good experiences I know you must have had.
To me, not all women are bad. Not all women are the same. I know something gave you that mindset that settling down with any woman is not worth the trouble. But God made it like that for a reason.
Toks, as you grow old and old, One day you will grow tired and weary of being alone.........
We all need a life companion, friend, confidant, helper, lover, soul mate etc in our lives eventually.
Someone to call your own, yours and yours alone.[not a public toilet ]. Your special joy and happiness. Someone to have those lovely kids with.
Maybe they are scarce but believe me........they are not out of existence.

I still believe in love just that its more of an illusion than reality.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Good morning good people. Hope ya all had a nice night.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Defcon1(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
sihom:

Lol, you clearly missed the post where I said I turned 33 this August.
Turned 33 in Aug as well; 20th, to be precise. Nice meeting u on here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes our light goes out and hope is gone but polly comes alone with a spark to rekindle the burnt out flame. To each and everyone who has hitherto helped rekindled our flame consciously or unconsciously, I say thank you.
Most especially the magician with an icky wings, but with the smiles that burneth like the flames from alkcu'vacial, I say I am indebted. She knows when u are down, under pressure and/or worried.
She knows when a smile eludes you, then she performs her magic and thus transforms an old weary day into a young eventful one. If you are an angel I will strive to make heaven by angel means possible. But if you be a vallian I shall willingly and willfully eat the vallians pie. # grateful heart.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes our light goes out and hope is gone but polly comes alone with a spark to rekindle the burnt out flame. To each and everyone who has hitherto helped rekindled our flame consciously or unconsciously, I say thank you.
Most especially the magician with an icky wings, but with the smiles that burneth like the flames from alkcu'vacial, I say I am indebted. She knows when u are down, under pressure and/or worried.
She knows when a smile eludes you, then she performs her magic and thus transforms an old weary day into a young eventful one. If you are an angel I will strive to make heaven by any means possible. But if you be a vallian I shall willingly and willfully eat the vallians pie. # grateful heart.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=14pt]
GOD is love.
He knows the heart of all men.
He knows our secret sins and weaknesses.
If you want the best partner from him you must also be the best person for your partner.

If you want a partner that'll bless your life then your life should be able to bless your partner.

If you're hot tempered, lazy, wicked, a gossip, a womaniser, full of pride, always jealous and envious! Selfish, disrespectful, uncaring, a slanderer, abusive etc.... then go and fix yourself cause God will not bring good natured people your way to suffer in your hands..

You'll only end up with your kind.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Ekaroo o gbogbo ile, se daada ni e ji?

Udysweet sweetheart how you dey?

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Cc @klassik
Sparkles003:

yes i know tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Melish:
[size=14pt]
GOD is love.
He knows the heart of all men.
He knows our secret sins and weaknesses.
If you want the best partner from him you must also be the best person for your partner.

If you want a partner that'll bless your life then your life should be able to bless your partner.

If you're hot tempered, lazy, wicked, a gossip, a womaniser, full of pride, always jealous and envious! Selfish,disrespectful, uncaring, a slanderer, abusive etc.... then go and fix yourself cause God will not bring good natured people your way to suffer in your hands..

You'll only end up with your kind.
[/size]

Did i just see disrespectful and abusive?Oluwa o lol!

Melish melish,please before you copy and paste just try and admonish yourself with your theory and i believe it will pay off.

We pursue you but no way,you have officially turned mario here. How i wish i could ignore your post but honestly i just cant help bursting out in laughter anytime i read your post and by the way what does OWUYA mean?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ehemwhy(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Una wll done o ! I'm 35 an accountant,presently in between jobs.
I don't know if it is me or something else, but single mothers have been comming my way lately, I'm not prEjudiced against them or something .
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
ehemwhy:
Una wll done o ! I'm 35 an accountant,presently in between jobs.
I don't know if it is me or something else, but single mothers have been comming my way lately, I'm not prEjudiced against them or something .

Welcome bro.

Please if you see a single mum that catches your fancy just go for her abeg and you will enjoy the affair so well in most cases because these ladies are ready to calm down very well.

As long as the lady is looking sweet and sexually decent why not. Having a baby out of wed lock is never a yardstick to see a lady as sexually indecent,this thing happens even at first time sex experience.

I dont mind a single mum as long as she is looking dapper and decent.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Did i just see disrespectful and abusive?Oluwa o lol!

Melish melish,please before you copy and paste just try and admonish yourself with your theory and i believe it will pay off.

We pursue you but no way,you have officially turned mario here. How i wish i could ignore your post but honestly i just cant help bursting out in laughter anytime i read your post and by the way what does OWUYA mean?

[size=14pt]
Not copy and paste
"owuya" means "na so"

Why do men marry late?

I understand that for women but men's own just doesn't make sense to me....

[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Melish:

[size=14pt]
Not copy and paste
"owuya" means "na so"

Why do men marry late?

I understand that for women but men's own just doesn't make sense to me....

[/size]

Honestly we will not mind answering your questions if you maintain a proper decorum because you really need to learn one or two things.

Many men who are single at "very ripe" age find themselves in such situation due to many reasons.

1.Disappointment in previous affairs which makes them lose interest
2.Setting targets as regards finance or comfortable lifestyle and we see this mostly with our Igbo brothers
3.Other reasons.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ok everyone, catch you all latter.

Remember that no relationship is perfect and no marriage was made in heaven.Staying in any courtship can be hinged on your feelings but getting married and staying married is a conscious decision you have to make so think deeply before making that life time commitment.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly we will not mind answering your questions if you maintain a proper decorum because you really need to learn one or two things.

Many men who are single at "very ripe" age find themselves in such situation due to many reasons.

1.Disappointment in previous affairs which makes them lose interest
2.Setting targets as regards finance or comfortable lifestyle and we see this mostly with our Igbo brothers
3.Other reasons.

[size=14pt]
In other words.... They chose to be single....
So it ain't even an issue.

OK...
[/size]
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Welcome bro.

Please if you see a single mum that catches your fancy just go for her abeg and you will enjoy the affair so well in most cases because these ladies are ready to calm down very well.

As long as the lady is looking sweet and sexually decent why not. Having a baby out of wed lock is never a yardstick to see a lady as sexually indecent,this thing happens even at first time sex experience.

I dont mind a single mum as long as she is looking dapper and decent.

I beg to differ from this school of thought irrespective of the personality.

I believe a woman and her child are a package deal. If you date a single mother & her child gets attached to you, then you leave, it will crush that child. It will give that child abandonment issues lasting a lifetime, affecting their future relationships.

I don’t hold a woman’s past choices against her. Single mothers deserve a Man who can lead himself & his children. She shouldn’t have to lead herself and her child by herself, and make every financial decision in her life, and deal with stress, and pay all the bills, and pray all by her self.

She deserves a strong man who can shoulder that burden with her. Lead her child & be her rock. Teach her child how a loving, healthy relationship looks by how he treats her with respect. Melt away her insecurities. Destroy her trust issues. Break down her wall & show her what reciprocal love is....but trust me, you can rarely find these attributes in single men. A single man is completely inexperienced to handle all of these from foundation, he needs a lot of tutelage and requires to undergo the learning process.

It is only worthy to make a woman a wife before making her a mother, because my mother raised a future husband & father, not a future baby daddy.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
because I wish u happy bday?lol! Hmmm dem say awoof dey run belle abi? I dey fear say dis one fit o,looool!. Check my signature
lolu20:
@ udy,send me ur digits make I recharge u.any kind of recharge u want.I hope u understand. thank u once again,I really appreciate
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yes! And you?
klassic:
Good morning good people. Hope ya all had a nice night.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
You have a great sense of humour. Just stumbled on this post today and all your comments i have read so far have been spot on. First time I have ever taken the bait to comment on any post on this forum. I am female and 34 years old.
siamia:
I just want to say this here and nobody shd take offence bcs am not pointing at anyone. As Papa Adeboye once said, iif u feel am talking abt u, then am talking abt u. smiley
Pls I said it clearly, I ate my 40th birthday cake. I even ate after that. If ur nowhere near 40, do not mail me. Let's keep all talk here. Pls. Really, if ur 27 and ur chatting me up, how do u want me to see u? As a person with serious intentions? Everyone who says age is just a number shd try and marry a woman who is 12yrs ur senior. One day u'll wake up and accuse her of jazzing u. If u want an older woman, go for someone in ur age bracket, so that when people see u both in public, the age disparity will not look ridiculous.
So, how did everyone's day go?

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Fine oga at d top,how's ur day goin too?
@Toks2008
Shoutout to @Klassik @Siamia @Torque @DDshow @OtunbaDosunmu @nouvelle @sparkles003 and the rest,pls pardon me o
@Melish,infact I need to see u,I'm so curios as to ur personality,no homo o,lol! And did u jus say u turnned 33 in August? I must hav missed dat part? So whre did the "I am 20yrs old come in" @Toks2008 abg dis babe is more than ripe enof ,mak we carry wine go see her folks jo! Who knows anytin can happen. Meanwhile me still dey on d lookout too,winks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Brain teaser,let's rack and crack brain.Nor be only marriage talks jare.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
ddshow:

I beg to differ from this school of thought irrespective of the personality.

I believe a woman and her child are a package deal. If you date a single mother & her child gets attached to you, then you leave, it will crush that child. It will give that child abandonment issues lasting a lifetime, affecting their future relationships.

I don’t hold a woman’s past choices against her. Single mothers deserve a Man who can lead himself & his children. She shouldn’t have to lead herself and her child by herself, and make every financial decision in her life, and deal with stress, and pay all the bills, and pray all by her self.

She deserves a strong man who can shoulder that burden with her. Lead her child & be her rock. Teach her child how a loving, healthy relationship looks by how he treats her with respect. Melt away her insecurities. Destroy her trust issues. Break down her wall & show her what reciprocal love is....but trust me, you can rarely find these attributes in single men. A single man is completely inexperienced to handle all of these from foundation, he needs a lot of tutelage and requires to undergo the learning process.

It is only worthy to make a woman a wife before making her a mother, because my mother raised a future husband & father, not a future baby daddy.

Apparently you just rephrased my post and i agree with you 100%
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
udysweet:
Fine oga at d top,how's ur day goin too?
@Toks2008
Shoutout to @Klassik @Siamia @Torque @DDshow @OtunbaDosunmu @nouvelle @sparkles003 and the rest,pls pardon me o
@Melish,infact I need to see u,I'm so curios as to ur personality,no homo o,lol! And did u jus say u turnned 33 in August? I must hav missed dat part? So whre did the "I am 20yrs old come in" @Toks2008 abg dis babe is more than ripe enof ,mak we carry wine go see her folks jo! Who knows anytin can happen. Meanwhile me still dey on d lookout too,winks

Who turned 33? definitely not melish
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Indescribable:
You have a great sense of humour. Just stumbled on this post today and all your comments i have read so far have been spot on. First time I have ever taken the bait to comment on any post on this forum. I am female and 34 years old.

You are most welcomed but make we see your face o at least for 10mins.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
klassic:
Brain teaser,let's rack and crack brain.Nor be only marriage talks jare.

PARAKEET.... a bird of the parrot specie
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks. Not yet bold enough to put up my pic but will keep it in mind.
Toks2008:

You are most welcomed but make we see your face o at least for 10mins.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Indescribable:
Thanks. Not yet bold enough to put up my pic but will keep it in mind.

Issorite
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Good morning everyone,i bliv we all had a great nite rest and a sweet dream cos the kain dream wey i get funny o..

Na so i see myself for one party dey groove,small time na im i face one babe wey i never jam before for real life.

So i just face am dey groove seriously and small time i see am on top me dey twist her hips and wan be like say she wan commot my belt na im i provoke sey habba na wettin u wan perform for dance floor na so d gal vex stand up o na so i wake up...devil is a liar..And i go stop to dey put earpiece sleeep again cos i suspect say na the song from my fone dey make me appear for party dey groove for inside dream.

wishing you all a productive day ahead and let me leave you with a funny one from akpors...

Teacher...What is the name of a baby shark?

Akpors.... Sharkitibobo

one word for Akpors..

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
ddshow:

PARAKEET.... a bird of the parrot specie

Lol, on the brain teaser thing I was thinking in my head RAPE KATE or TAKE RAPE but none of those phrases amounted to a meaningful English word. Just learnt something new this morning.

Ddshow - Sorry I never got back to you on the bbm account & pin thing. I lost my smart phone right after we exchanged emails still working towards replacing the phone.

Defcon1:

Turned 33 in Aug as well; 20th, to be precise.
Nice meeting u on here.

Well happy birthday to you in arrears, so what does 33 feel like for a man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.