Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228537 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
...When God had made Man, he made him out of stuff that sung all the time and glittered all over. Some angels got jealous and chopped him into millions of pieces, but still he glittered and hummed. So they beat him down to nothing but sparks but each little spark had a shine and a song. So they covered each one over with mud. And the lonesomeness in the sparks make them hunt for one another.
To she who has sparkened up my crazy world I say thank you. She knows her self.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Sanmel:
cool

Ghost mode,please deactivate and lets meet you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
udysweet:
@ddshow,thanks! God bless*smiles*
@gratefulme40,you're welcome. We did it together o,its a collective effort. @siamia isn't arnd,I doubt. If not,trust me she will hav commented on this. @ifeanyi83,mba o,ur not late. Join our train jo,lol! Nno nu(I got it right)
@lolu20,its ur day today,its official you're 30,yay! Happy bday dearie,God bless ur new age,welcome to d 30s club. Abg its jus cake I want,been havin mad craving for it(like preggy woman,lol)
Aight guys,enjoy the days*hugs and kisses*
Good morning everyone and a happy sunday

Clap for yourself,you try.you no greet me but anyways i greet you,have a great sunday and everyone in the house.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2015
ateke2:
Wow! How did I miss this? I am in. 30+. someone should welcome me
You are most welcome bro.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Yeepa! Mo ti se awon irunmole o,wch ebo I wan offer now o,lmao! Aaawwn,am sorry dearie,I was jus responding to specifics ni jare. You knw u,you're special na,oya don't let ur head to swell o,lol!happy sunday
Toks2008:

Clap for yourself,you try.you no greet me but anyways i greet you,have a great sunday and everyone in the house.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
.. grin
udysweet:
Yeepa! Mo ti se awon irunmole o,wch ebo I wan offer now o,lmao! Aaawwn,am sorry dearie,I was jus responding to specifics ni jare. You knw u,you're special na,oya don't let ur head to swell o,lol!happy sunday

Ok my tit tat,have a great service..Still thinking of where to worship today as i always alternate between any Pentecostal church in my area that comes to mind..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bhella5(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Happy Sunday everyone. I gotta go to church now to avoid the fire.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sanmel(f): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Ghost mode,please deactivate and lets meet you.
I'm sorry for disobeying the rules, I'm not up to 30 but I just love the thread.. If we obey all the rules, we'll miss all the fun. Good morning & happy Sunday to you all
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Sanmel:
I'm sorry for disobeying the rules, I'm not up to 30 but I just love the thread.. If we obey all the rules, we'll miss all the fun. Good morning & happy Sunday to you all

Oh i see.No problem dear.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sainttyayo(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2015
This rugged Gateway mini Laptop is available for sales is deliverable anywhere in Nigeria. For more
enquiry: Call/Whatsapp 08075358888 BB: 58AB2B08 Email: saint4doubleportion@gmail.com

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
My Sunday message.

You will love this...10 amazing reasons why you must never miss heaven..

Visit this link to know...

www.nairaland.com/2563215/10-amazing-reasons-why-must

Have a splendid sunday.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
God day everyone,
How was service? Its been a crazy week at work! I see a lot has happened in my work-pressured absence.
Thanks to everyone who asked of me. And welcome to new members of this thread,
Toks 2008, I sight u, welcome back. I know u missed me smiley
Ateke, welcome ooo
And now, I must go and prepare for tomorrow *sigh*
Have a lovely week ahead, and may Ur hand count money in different currencies this week!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
siamia:
God day everyone,
How was service? Its been a crazy week at work! I see a lot has happened in my work-pressured absence.
Ateke, welcome ooo
Have a lovely week ahead, and may Ur hand count money in different currencies this week!

Ah...good to see your brakelight ooo. Please be stopping by more often.

Hope you have been good.
Have a great week ahead too
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Sparkles003 post=39089588][/quote] Please, I can you explain more?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi everyone! May the peace of the almighty God be with us all.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sanmel:
You sound very humble and mannered. Those are good traits to have me girl.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sanmel:
You sound very humble and mannered. Those are good traits to have me girl. Keep it up.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sanmel(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
halexito:

You sound very humble and mannered. Those are good traits to have me girl. Keep it up.
Hmmmm.. smiley Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
halexito:

Please, I can you explain more?
explain??
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wowwww this thread is still alive and has crossed forty passages. Siamia, gosh, kudos! Your handwork is still radiating. Torrque my good friend, I have missed you. I was on leave but has resumed so I cannot be as regular as I used to be. Joe I have missed you. Melish grin grin grin I read your comments and wanted to die in laughter. Abegi you will not kill me. I thank God for everyone on this thread. Siamia I suspect you are a very busy lady otherwise I would have suggested that you should take total control of this thread so that things will go the way you want them to go. But all the same, the thread will still touch lives. Toks, keep it up..

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by aameyah(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
siamia:
God day everyone,
Ateke, welcome ooo

You seem very, very busy! (Makes me suspect you of being a high flying banker).
Sorry for asking, but does your job leave much time for socialities or church as the case may be?
How do you juggle all of that?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Finally, my first comment, I beg to leave the bleachers, I have been warming them since the thread started. I obeyed Ma'am Siamia, though the promised refreshment wasn't served to the observers o. I am recently married so I kept away. I was sad when the thread started derailing but I am glad it's back.

Ma'am Siamia, I imagine you have a tasking job, hence you are not always here. I understand, I used to be very busy until recently otherwise I couldn't have followed this thread, comment by comment, page by page till now but it'd be nice if you can stop by a little more often and keep everyone in line smiley

Toks2008, you have been very active, pity you stayed away for a while, good to have you back. When you threatened to stay incommunicado, I initially felt, do as you please but I have to admit, you were missed. The thread is better for it. Keep up the good work

Udysweet, I remember when you joined then you were silent a little while then you pushed forward and reached out in the time of crisis, highly commendable. Your moniker suits you smiley

Joebeckz and gratefulme40, you guys noticed I quoted you together, there's a reason wink don't feel pressured, I am only teasing, joebeckz, stop by more often. Gratefulme40, I like you

Melish, being stubborn isn't cute you know, I understand you have views and opinions about relationship, religion and life in general but sometimes knowing when and where to air them is a virtue. Udysweet talked to you earlier and you said ok, I honestly thought you'd let this thread be, I was surprised to see more comments from you. Stay on the sideline and let them be, it's better that way.

I see others too, Sparkles003, I pray someone or something changes your view on some issues, IOW, I pray you fall in love soon wink well, that is if that is what you wish also, otherwise, status quo. klassic, I was going to call your boss, didn't eventually, sorry.

Ma'am Siamia, I hope what you started here will yield the desired fruit, this is the sanest thread I have seen on nairaland, worth commenting on. I usually visit nairaland as a guest, finally created an account but I rarely login and have never commented. I hope the whatsapp group is still active.

Having made such a long unsolicited speech, I am reclining to the bleachers, still waiting for refreshment by the way. Peace out everyone.

6 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bhella5:
Happy Sunday everyone. I gotta go to church now to avoid the fire.
Pls share the annointing na,don't be stingy jo lol. We need annointing that will break d yoke,lol! Hope service went well?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by shona2487(f): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm not 30yet but very close. I feel there are some ppl who r not 40 but r equally mature. I personally find it difficult to relate or even post comments because of d dense population of *baby adults* on nairaland. I may nt put my mouth in your discussions but I'd like to observe frm behind d curtain. Wld be refreshing to read mature comments
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
shona2487:
I'm not 30yet but very close. I feel there are some ppl who r not 40 but r equally mature. I personally find it difficult to relate or even post comments because of d dense population of *baby adults* on nairaland. I may nt put my mouth in your discussions but I'd like to observe frm behind d curtain. Wld be refreshing to read mature comments

If you think i will comment on your pics na lie,i will never say its fine and sexy because that is what you want me to say but i will never say that but i can only write it...lol

And how close are you to 30? just asking..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bhella5(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
udysweet:

Pls share the annointing na,don't be stingy jo lol. We need annointing that will break d yoke,lol! Hope service went well?
RECEIVE IT! It went well sis. The priest was on fire today, you should listen to him one of these days u know. Hehe...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
nouvelle:
Finally, my first comment, I beg to leave the bleachers, I have been warming them since the thread started. I obeyed Ma'am Siamia, though the promised refreshment wasn't served to the observers o. I qualify on one front but I am recently married so I kept away. I was sad when the thread started derailing but I am glad it's back.

Ma'am Siamia, I imagine you have a tasking job, hence you are not always here. I understand, I used to be very busy until recently otherwise I couldn't have followed this thread, comment by comment, page by page till now but it'd be nice if you can stop by a little more often and keep everyone in line smiley

Toks2008, you have been very active, pity you stayed away for a while, good to have you back. When you threatened to stay incommunicado, I initially felt, do as you please but I have to admit, you were missed. The thread is better for it. Keep up the good work but no more fighting please wink

Udysweet, I remember when you joined then you were silent a little while then you pushed forward and reached out in the time of crisis, highly commendable. Your moniker suits you smiley

Joebeckz and gratefulme40, you guys noticed I quoted you together, there's a reason wink don't feel pressured, I am only teasing, joebeckz, stop by more often. Gratefulme40, I like you

Melish, being stubborn isn't cute you know, I understand you have views and opinions about relationship, religion and life in general but sometimes knowing when and where to air them is a virtue. Udysweet talked to you earlier and you said ok, I honestly thought you'd let this thread be, I was surprised to see more comments from you. Stay on the sideline and let them be, it's better that way.

I see others too, Sparkles003, I pray someone or something changes your view on some issues, IOW, I pray you fall in love soon wink well, that is if that is what you wish also, otherwise, status quo. klassic, I was going to call your boss, didn't eventually, sorry.

Ma'am Siamia, I hope what you started here will yield the desired fruit, this is the sanest thread I have seen on nairaland, worth commenting on. I usually visit nairaland as a guest, finally created an account but I rarely login and have never commented. I hope the whatsapp group is still active.

Having made such a long unsolicited speech, I am reclining to the bleachers, still waiting for refreshment by the way. Peace out everyone.

Thank you sis..how is oga?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
siamia:
God day everyone,
Ateke, welcome ooo

lol na you miss me pass,you just dey do shakara...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Wowwww this thread is still alive and has crossed forty passages. Siamia, gosh, kudos! Your handwork is still radiating. Torrque my good friend, I have missed you. I was on leave but has resumed so I cannot be as regular as I used to be. Joe I have missed you. Melish grin grin grin I read your comments and wanted to die in laughter. Abegi you will not kill me. I thank God for everyone on this thread. Siamia I suspect you are a very busy lady otherwise I would have suggested that you should take total control of this thread so that things will go the way you want them to go. But all the same, the thread will still touch lives. Toks, keep it up..

Ese gan
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by shona2487(f): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
24months close
Toks2008:

If you think i will comment on your pics na lie,i will never say its fine and sexy because that is what you want me to say but i will never say that but i can only write it...lol

And how close are you to 30? just asking..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
klassic:
...When God had made Man, he made him out of stuff that sung all the time and glittered all over. Some angels got jealous and chopped him into millions of pieces, but still he glittered and hummed. So they beat him down to nothing but sparks but each little spark had a shine and a song. So they covered each one over with mud. And the lonesomeness in the sparks make them hunt for one another.
To she who has sparkened up my crazy world I say thank you. She knows her self.
yes i know tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.